GUILTY UK - Julia James, 53, murdered, Snowdown, Kent, 27 April 2021 *ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Think we may be onto something here!

Yes it does - but also look at this photo taken on the morning after the murder (28th April) before the big tent was erected. I always assumed this small tent was put over the body but I don't know could be something else of relevance, you can see two flood lights nearby as I imagine the forensics working overnight after she was found - it would have been dark about 4 hours after the body was found and I guess they worked into the night.

So is there two relevant crime scenes here? Attack took started in the woods but the ended on the field?

1_UKNIP_PSCO5_Murder_-5.jpg

And this later photo, floodlights gone and showing the big tent with what looks like the little tent still inside.

upload_2021-5-12_0-5-28.png

Think we may be onto something here! (though effectively the police have told us this in the broadcast "entering the woodland where sadly she was found")
She didn't enter the woodland until she had completed her 'regular daily 30-40 minute walk'
Entering the wooded area was the last thing she did. (Presser#79)

It's possible they had another reason for giving the 3pm time initially. I can't imagine what that might be..

Yes it does - but also look at this photo taken on the morning after the murder (28th April) before the big tent was erected. I always assumed this small tent was put over the body but I don't know could be something else of relevance, you can see two flood lights nearby as I imagine the forensics working overnight after she was found - it would have been dark about 4 hours after the body was found and I guess they worked into the night.

So is there two relevant crime scenes here? Attack took started in the woods but the ended on the field?

1_UKNIP_PSCO5_Murder_-5.jpg

And this later photo, floodlights gone and showing the big tent with what looks like the little tent still inside.

View attachment 296898
She was found on the path though, wasn't she?
My understanding was that everything took part in the wooded area... but did it?

That's interesting, I'd assumed that small tent was over the body when I first saw it as well, but with this coupled with the pic @Skigh posted , who knows now? Police have said found in woodland.

Another possibility, depending on the psychology of the killer, could be killed in the woods and then placed on the other path to be discovered sooner?

Stalker :p

Seriously, it’s amazing what can be picked up on technology without us really thinking about it. Are you able to identify which child is which, eg if they’d arrived home at different times and you had no cctv?

Yes, I can tell exactly which device / child has connected - there is a "MAC code" in the log entry which I partially obscured in the screen snip because they are unique to every internet device in the world (eg E0:A0:83:B5:AC:52) - as long as I know which device has which MAC code I can determine who left / joined the wifi network.

The router maps the MAC code to a device name so usually easy enough (eg Toms phone), or can just look in the settings screens in the phone / device to see the MAC code to pair up the entries.

She didn't enter the woodland until she had completed her 'regular daily 30-40 minute walk'
Entering the wooded area was the last thing she did. (Presser#79)

It's possible they had another reason for giving the 3pm time initially. I can't imagine what that might be..

You've got me puzzled there Kitty. Thought that wood was about half way round her walk? I looked at post#79 but there wasn't a link I could see.

Thanks, my internet connection was playing up (thunder storm), it looked like a blank post, took a while for the video link to appear.
I thought that maybe smartfones don't show the numbers clearly.. My net is dire here too.
So she finished her shift, from home at 2pm and she brought Toby for his walk immediately.. Did the 30-40 minute lap.. would have taken it to 2.40 roughly, when she entered the wood, with Toby.
First call received by LE at 4,08pm.
Presumably she was discovered around 4pm... speculating..
he had an hour and 20 minutes...made no attempt at all to hide her body...
What direction did he take immediately?
Where was he between that time and when he was spotted on the Photoman shot?
Where did he spend the night?
How did he spend the next 11 days?
Is it a thing that he has no memory at all of the murder?
Or withholding?

And why has everybody not come forward?

What if he spent the next 11 days watching the news updates,surfing the web,googling the murder and reading on here!?!

bloody terrifying thought! Wonder if he joined us, joined around the time of murder and no activity since time of arrest! Ugh!

What if he spent the next 11 days watching the news updates,surfing the web,googling the murder and reading on here!?!

bloody terrifying thought! Wonder if he joined us, joined around the time of murder and no activity since time of arrest! Ugh!
If he had a genuine blackout it wouldn't have made any difference.... he just wouldn't have remembered a single thing...
I'm not saying that is what happened... but it fits, possibly?
He has been questioned, he has been charged, yet the searches continue.
It could be that.
I really don't know.

Widely reported Juloa was working from home that day so she didn't get home at 2pm.

I wonder what forensics will be left in the woods after 2 weeks and heavy rain. Edit as reported earlier about something being found)

Apologies if this has been queried before: if the neighbour SS said Julia left around 3pm why do the police think 2pm? What are they basing that on?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back