GUILTY UK - Karen Buckley, 24, Glasgow, Scotland, 12 April 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a little look around on social media and AP doesn't seem that out of the ordinary - recent skiing trips with friends etc. giving me the heebies at how little you can know someone, that and the fact I'm 5 mins from Dorchester tonight - I think sleep is cancelled.

I wonder what relationships he has had with women in the past and if he has gave them any hassle or has anger/domestic violence issues? As a youngish guy I just cannot get my head around hurting a woman in anyway.

Isn't it early Thursday right now?

Yes that's right it is here in Glasgow. I don't think it has been long since the remains have been found the police would want to release a statement before it was leaked out to the press.

So her body must have only been found in the two to three hours, I guess?

Okay.

I wonder if that's also sometimes used when someone wants to copy the name of a reputable firm to set up their own business, with just a slight change in the domain ending?
That's call passing off and is not a very clever idea.

Currently can't find a record of that .org.uk domain having been registered (ever).

Just wanted to say, if you are looking for a map, the link to the map I made is in my sig below. It has all locations on it with pics and links. I have yet to update it about the remains being found as I'm on my phone now.

That's call passing off and is not a very clever idea.

Currently can't find a record of that .org.uk domain having been registered (ever).
Correction, it is not currently registered. Looks like the registration has lapsed, possibly in 2014.

There was a website which appears to have been selling small pieces of oak furniture and lamps operating from April 2013 through to August 2013. It may have operated for longer but can't currently find any more trace of it.

P

Father was born in France so high possibility... Please share your train of thought :)
Eh, my father was born in Korea and I've never been. On the other hand, France is a LOT closer to Scotland than Korea is to the US...

Just because a commercial organisation uses a .org website it does not make it illegitimate.

.org websites are generally (but not strictly used) for non profit organisations, schools, local authorities and charities. They can be used by commercial organisations ( Craig's list is a great example).

If a particular domain name is unavailable as .com or .co.uk many domain name websites will push alternatives such as .org or .biz often quite cheaply.

Your comment is technically libelous and definitely completely incorrect.
Whoa. Whether your libel claim holds water or not that's a tad harsh. Zwiebel has been here a long time and means well. JMHO

I believe I met this nurse before as she qualified in my city and I have had many hospitalizations, very familiar looking. May she rest in peace and the lowlife scum that did this to her go to hell.

Sometimes I think that an Evil switch has been turned on for all these B******s to destroy so many beautiful lives....to destroy families....I am disgusted with these types.....
Are they all on that same depraved level? Is it is some kind of game?

Sorry I'm rambling a wee bit....just upset that another gorgeous Soul has been taken away...So sad.

Ive checked some of the addresses at the link but they don't seem to be near the Farm area.
and I don't really know much about these business sites....

Name of AP's Trading business and different ' Change Of Registered Office Addresses'
Abp Trading Ltd

http://www.endole.co.uk/profile/461751/alexander-pacteau

Whoa. Whether your libel claim holds water or not that's a tad harsh. Zwiebel has been here a long time and means well. JMHO

Oh, thank you. I think I'm going to get away with accusing a convicted counterfeiter of dishonesty, probably. :)

Someone who says they went to school with the suspect isn't holding back, either. Scroll to find the tweet. Bad language warning!!

https://twitter.com/MacqueenLaura/with_replies

We love you, Zwiebel, and appreciate all of the effort you put into your posts here.

So they have identified her body? Or is media assuming?

So they have identified her body? Or is media assuming?

It may take a while depending on the condition of the remains.

BBC confirming as posted above that a formal arrest has now been made.

"A 21-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the death of Irish student, Karen Buckley, Police Scotland say.

Miss Buckley, from Cork, was reported missing after a night out in Glasgow on Saturday.

Police said human remains had been found at a farm in north Glasgow, following a four-day search for the student."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-32330044

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member