GUILTY UK - Katie Kenyon, 33, may have left w/man in car, Burnley, 22 Apr 2022 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But couldn't they just meet in a restaurant/cafe in the town centre to talk?
With other people around?

What was the purpose of her getting into his car, if she had hers?

I feel confused about this too. If she went there to perhaps post some of his belongings and intended going back to her car, how did she end up in his van which I assume was parked outside his home and her car being parked close by (I presume) leads the trail right back to him. The police did know right away they needed sightings and confirmation of where his van went that morning so that is obvious but I all I mean is it's a bit sloppy in that respect if he intended to kidnap which was a word the police used for his initial arrest then he knew he'd be in the frame. So was it premeditated/luring or not on his part i.e. say if he did give her a certain amount of time to bring something of his back to him "or else" type of thing.

I feel like I read somewhere early on that she parked on Lidl. If she did that and she wanted to walk up to the property and him to not realise she was there by parking outside? Maybe opting for walking up and away quickly in an attempt not to alert him she is there with the car pulling up outside the window and to avoid an argument or interaction with him.

Typing that out, now has me thinking that he was in the back of the van and dragged her in. There's a possible scenario for kidnapping. Also explains the luring and stuff she posted. That's if the stuff was posted through his letterbox.

Did she post something through his door and then something(s) through another address or just one letterbox but we don't know if it was his?

I feel confused about this too. If she went there to perhaps post some of his belongings and intended going back to her car, how did she end up in his van which I assume was parked outside his home and her car being parked close by (I presume) leads the trail right back to him. The police did know right away they needed sightings and confirmation of where his van went that morning so that is obvious but I all I mean is it's a bit sloppy in that respect if he intended to kidnap which was a word the police used for his initial arrest then he knew he'd be in the frame. So was it premeditated/luring or not on his part i.e. say if he did give her a certain amount of time to bring something of his back to him "or else" type of thing.

I feel like I read somewhere early on that she parked on Lidl. If she did that and she wanted to walk up to the property and him to not realise she was there by parking outside? Maybe opting for walking up and away quickly in an attempt not to alert him she is there with the car pulling up outside the window and to avoid an argument or interaction with him.

Typing that out, now has me thinking that he was in the back of the van and dragged her in. There's a possible scenario for kidnapping. Also explains the luring and stuff she posted. That's if the stuff was posted through his letterbox.

Did she post something through his door and then something(s) through another address or just one letterbox but we don't know if it was his?
But she was seen "getting into" the van, not dragged into, by a member of the public.

Could the police have got access to her phone and found texts arranging to meet that morning?

Why? Still wondering if possibly he is father of one/both children, and there had been ongoing battles. No doubt we shall hear in due course.

We don't know who saw her getting into van. Was it a local? CCTV? Doorbell cam? I don't think it has been said either the manner she got into it - freely on her own? or pulled/dragged by the suspect?

If she got in willingly they must have planned to go somewhere and he went somewhere else. But where and why? Why would you get in a car /van with your ex. (Just thinking out loud really). It was earlyish in the morning so maybe they had planned a day out (well she thought they did). If it wasn't for the posting stuff bit I'd lean towards him making out they could work things out or something like that.

Could the police have got access to her phone and found texts arranging to meet that morning?

Why? Still wondering if possibly he is father of one/both children, and there had been ongoing battles. No doubt we shall hear in due course.

We don't know who saw her getting into van. Was it a local? CCTV? Doorbell cam? I don't think it has been said either the manner she got into it - freely on her own? or pulled/dragged by the suspect?
I think from aldi cctv

I’ve not checked but is Aldi directly across the road from his house then
No, it isn't.
You can easily figure out which house it is from media photos showing a police car outside. Aldi is further along on the same side of the road. However in the opposite direction from Aldi there is a side street leading to a small parking area which would be convenient for residents and visitors.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back