GUILTY UK - Katie Kenyon, 33, may have left w/man in car, Burnley, 22 Apr 2022 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As far as
Hello locals, can anyone tell me the current status of the former Foresters Arms pub? This is on the corner of the side street where Katie parked her car, and presumably where the van was too. In the Streetview images it's closed and derelict, but I read that planning permission was granted in 2019 to convert it into bedsit accommodation, and later that it had been sold ready for development. Has this happened, or is it still standing empty?
As far as I know it’s still closed

Here is the search path for the police aircraft on Tuesday 26th April. It takes off from Doncaster around 1pm, arrives at Gisburn Forest at around 1:20, does a lap of Stocks Resevoir, heads to Wycollar country park area arriving there at 1:30pm. They spend 50 minutes doing laps around the area between Wycollar and Winewall, and return back to Stocks Resevoir at 14:21. They then spend 2 hours and 20 minutes circling Stocks resevoir and the land surrounding it before returning back to base in Doncaster.

I am super curious as to if these two locations are linked in this case.

Attachments

• IMG_0791.PNG
    IMG_0791.PNG
    496.1 KB · Views: 39
The perpetrators (is that the right word ?!) house is almost directly across from Burnley register office . So I’m sure there will be cctv there , maybe that’s where they saw the car pull up/ van take off ?? Also I wonder about the posting of the supposed belongings have got me flummoxed ! (Do I write MOO now ?) if so then MOO… sorry I’m new to this I just think I’m texting ‍♀️

I heard that
Anyone know whether the house next to Aldi with Police car outside is his place rather than hers? Or did they even live together?

So much info that really isn't clear to me.
can we identify the house ? If we can hisnis the one next to the shop , I think it’s an estate agent . McKenna something it’s called .

BBM. At this point I'd say that's a bit of a stretch. What is the date of the photo as the released police photo shows a number of mods to the van so the caption could simply refer to the challenge of getting the work done or even making it roadworthy for example.
Very true, I suppose just in hindsight knowing what the van has been used for it creeps me out a bit!

Longtime lurker of this forum. I live very near to this case. You never expect stuff like this to happen on your doorstep. The police taped off some bins further down the road for a few days probably looking for evidence I guess.

BBM. At this point I'd say that's a bit of a stretch. What is the date of the photo as the released police photo shows a number of mods to the van so the caption could simply refer to the challenge of getting the work done or even making it roadworthy for example.
Very true, I suppose just in hindsight knowing what the van has been used for it creeps me out a bit!
Anyone know whether the house next to Aldi with Police car outside is his place rather than hers? Or did they even live together?

So much info that really isn't clear to me.
His is the Todmorden Road address next to the letting agents.

His is the Todmorden Road address next to the letting agents.

Interesting so she lived elsewhere. So now I wonder what convinced her to suddenly go there, post mystery items through (another?) house' letterbox, leave her belongings (I assume meaning her handbag etc) and then voluntarily? get in the van of her ex. Some kind of ruse that would make her drop everything without thought?

Anyone got any ideas here?

Interesting so she lived elsewhere. So now I wonder what convinced her to suddenly go there, post mystery items through (another?) house' letterbox, leave her belongings (I assume meaning her handbag etc) and then voluntarily? get in the van of her ex. Some kind of ruse that would make her drop everything without thought?

This is what I really don’t understand at all

We don't know what terms they were on. If they had lived together at some time, perhaps some mail arrived for him and she went round to put it through his letterbox. Without knowing more of the background it's difficult to speculate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back