GUILTY UK - Katie Kenyon, 33, may have left w/man in car, Burnley, 22 Apr 2022 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As for checking his litter bins - I doubt he would bring the weapon home.

He surely left/hid/buried it in the forest.
But maybe the clothes can be found, as he probably changed them at home.
But if it was premeditated, he might have had spare clothes with him.

Last edited:
Is it me … or maybe I’m behind and wrong, but why has there only been the one picture of Katie posted on the news / searches / media etc . I remember another local going missing with a terrible outcome Lindsey birkbeck and there were tonnes of pics circulating by her friends and family . Might just be me but I think it’s a bit strange . May be something else to it - camera shy/ family didn’t take many pics but ‍♀️

Is it me … or maybe I’m behind and wrong, but why has there only been the one picture of Katie posted on the news / searches / media etc . I remember another local going missing with a terrible outcome Lindsey birkbeck and there were tonnes of pics circulating by her friends and family . Might just be me but I think it’s a bit strange . May be something else to it - camera shy/ family didn’t take many pics but ‍♀️

I do remember one distinct picture of lindsey birbeck though. I'm sure we can all envisage it right now. I didn't realise that was local, if I remember it was Accrington wasn't it, I didn't realise that was close.

There were a few different photos of her that were posted by family and friends on social media, they may now have been removed.
I remember they mentioned along with the photos that the initial police description had incorrectly stated her hair colour.

IIRC MOO

There have been at least two photos of her and possibly more, as I believe the original photos used were removed to replace with one that looks more like her.. or was that just the description?

Either way, I just saw a second photo of her where she looks a bit different. There are plenty of photos of her on her Instagram but maybe they chose the one they thought looked the clearest and most resembled her?

No disrespect but as an avid follower of true crime that’s reaching. I’ve seen many pics circulating of Katie - maybe not official but hey ho

Here is a link to a daily mail article with a different photo of Katie:
Katie Kenyon murder suspect enters no plea in court over missing mother-of-two | Daily Mail Online

I do remember one distinct picture of lindsey birbeck though. I'm sure we can all envisage it right now. I didn't realise that was local, if I remember it was Accrington wasn't it, I didn't realise that was close.
I suppose it depends, I have family in padiham and huncoat (where Lindsey was from) so I spend a lot of time between both places . It’s local enough for me !

I suppose it depends, I have family in padiham and huncoat (where Lindsey was from) so I spend a lot of time between both places . It’s local enough for me !

Yep, 10 minutes apart so definitely local enough. Lindsey was ongoing for longer though and definitely had a more prominent photo and CCTV screenshots! I think the photos of her came from family and friends on Facebook. Maybe Katie’s friends or family don’t use Facebook that much or maybe she doesn’t have a big social circle. Her Instagram seems to be mostly photos of her with her kids.

All that's needed is one good photograph.
There are literally hundreds of photos of Katie on family SM, and she looks much the same in all of them, barring changes of hair colour. She didn't go in for manipulating photos with filters and photoshopping, so what you see is true to life.

All that's needed is one good photograph.
There are literally hundreds of photos of Katie on family SM, and she looks much the same in all of them, barring changes of hair colour. She didn't go in for manipulating photos with filters and photoshopping, so what you see is true to life.

Agreed on this. Also a lot of her pulling funny faces, which you wouldn’t use for a missing person.. they picked a nice photo of Katie that they clearly felt would be easily recognisable.

Agreed on this. Also a lot of her pulling funny faces, which you wouldn’t use for a missing person.. they picked a nice photo of Katie that they clearly felt would be easily recognisable.
From the good few I’ve seen she looks the same - so I don’t know what is being got at with that

some people I know photo shop their pics so much I always joke (being on here and being so interested in missing persons) that if they should ever go missing we’d never ever find them owing to doctoring of pics so much

It's great to have all the locals commenting. I am curios as to what her relationship was to the alleged perpetrator. All we know so far is that they were known to each other. Also police were very fast to have him in their sights. I feel he was more than a casual acquaintance. MOO

For some reason I hadn’t checked out Instagram until this morning (just now) . Assumed it would be private but it’s not. Makes it all the more real when you see her family photos. God this is so awful :( when you’re a mum/parent yourself it hits home.
These cases keep cropping up too regularly. Can’t believe people (men- sorry but the stats are there) keep doing this.

It's great to have all the locals commenting. I am curios as to what her relationship was to the alleged perpetrator. All we know so far is that they were known to each other. Also police were very fast to have him in their sights. I feel he was more than a casual acquaintance. MOO

It has been stated he was an ex-boyfriend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back