GUILTY UK - Katie Kenyon, 33, may have left w/man in car, Burnley, 22 Apr 2022 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder (speculation on my part) but could it have unfolded like this...
KK tells AB she will post some of his belongings through is letter box on Friday morning. Possibly to appease him and avoid direct contact. AB, as such is waiting by his van for her to show up so she can't avoid him. He possibly starts to get a bit agro so KK reluctantly agrees to get in van so the row doesn't unfold on a busy main road and then van speeds away. Could the behaviour of AB on roadside and the reluctance of KK to get in plus the speed of the van leaving be enough to suggest kidnap... All speculation but just throwing a theory out.

No, it isn't.
You can easily figure out which house it is from media photos showing a police car outside. Aldi is further along on the same side of the road. However in the opposite direction from Aldi there is a side street leading to a small parking area which would be convenient for residents and visitors.
Thanks Cherwell for clarifying

KK tells AB she will post some of his belongings through is letter box on Friday morning. Possibly to appease him and avoid direct contact. AB, as such is waiting by his van for her to show up so she can't avoid him. He possibly starts to get a bit agro so KK reluctantly agrees to get in van so the row doesn't unfold on a busy main road and then van speeds away. Could the behaviour of AB on roadside and the reluctance of KK to get in plus the speed of the van leaving be enough to suggest kidnap... All speculation but just throwing a theory out.

I feel this could be about there Roostercat

it was a Friday, no parking on that road 8 am to 6pm… there is however an alternative nearby as @Cherwell mentioned

I think kidnapping stemmed from her vanishing.
There was no contact with her.
Her phone was silent.
Family was worried, there are 2 kids and she didn't phone anyone.

Last edited:
Only saw this on the news this evening..I'm slightly baffled by her getting into the van if she thought she might be in any danger by doing so ..especially in broad daylight but as already been said in the thread there could be a few reasons

Im local to the area and have been following closely. What I find interesting is that the police search plane that was up searching initially searched very heavily around stocks reservoir, then to my surprise came over my neck of the woods (wycollar country park area) and searched there for a good while, then returned to search stocks reservoir in Gisburn forest again before returning to Doncaster where they took off from.
I imagine this could be that they were called out to another case but could it be that they thought there was a chance she was elsewhere?

Regarding her getting into his van ..its easy to presume she was to a degree not happy to get in ..but in reality she could have been restarting a relationship with him or happy to go with him its difficult to say at the moment

Hello locals, can anyone tell me the current status of the former Foresters Arms pub? This is on the corner of the side street where Katie parked her car, and presumably where the van was too. In the Streetview images it's closed and derelict, but I read that planning permission was granted in 2019 to convert it into bedsit accommodation, and later that it had been sold ready for development. Has this happened, or is it still standing empty?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back