GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 Nov 2015 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that Kayleigh WAS locked in the flat while Beadman and Harlow went to buy more alcohol. I'm not convinced though that AT that point it was in a sinister way. She was drunk and Harlow knew she was 15 and he knew if he took her with them that them that they could be spotted and he'd be in trouble. Bizarrely, he might have locked her in for her own safety, so she didn't go out and off to wherever, drunk and falling over. AND I'm sure he may have got some thrill from having his young lady friend 'locked up waiting for him'
I've thought about why they both went and if Harlow didn't have cash then he wouldn't have wanted to give Beadman his Bank card and pin number.

*I'm not convinced on a fight between Beadman and Harlow because Beadman was upset that she was only 15 etc*

However, I can see them both going back to Harlow's after the shop and and Beadman being a bit jealous of Harlow having this girl interested in him ... I can also see that Harlow could've fallen into a drunken sleep on mattress, kayleigh asleep on the sofa and at that point Beadman thinking 'now's my opportunity' and Beadman removing Kayleigh's trousers - *I can actually believe that there 'could' have been some fight between Beadman and Harlow AT this point* IF Harlow had woken and that Kayleigh could've taken her chance to escape while they were fighting ... but Beadman going after her and Harlow just staying in his flat panicking about what's going happen if Kayleigh tells anyone where she's been. If he was VERY drunk he may even have fallen back to sleep and then woken the next morning, he may have wondered what happened to Kayleigh and Beadman. He may have throught that Kayleigh ran off and Beadman went home - because you just wouldn't think to yourself 'Oh he's probably taken her to the woods, raped and murdered her' ... In all honesty, I kind of hope they do find them both guilty of false imprisonment because Beadman deserves to rot in jail forever and Harlow deserves longer than he'll get for the grooming and sexual activity.

They are hiding so much, Kayleigh's family deserve to know what happened to their girl and they are scum for refusing to tell the truth.

Just had a quick look through charging info.
Grooming of a child carries a sentence of up to 10 years. So, with the added charge of 2 counts of sexual activity, then looks like LH may end up with a longer sentence than I had thought, even if he is found not guilty on the imprisonment charge.

I really do hope that the jury has heard more than has been reported like a clarification of where the defendants claim Kayleigh was when they went to buy cola for example. Even if they are found guilty on the false imprisonment charge, it most probably wouldn't mean the sentence was any longer as sentences tend to run concurrently rather than consecutively in my experience.

I think that Kayleigh WAS locked in the flat while Beadman and Harlow went to buy more alcohol. I'm not convinced though that AT that point it was in a sinister way. She was drunk and Harlow knew she was 15 and he knew if he took her with them that them that they could be spotted and he'd be in trouble. Bizarrely, he might have locked her in for her own safety, so she didn't go out and off to wherever, drunk and falling over. AND I'm sure he may have got some thrill from having his young lady friend 'locked up waiting for him'
I've thought about why they both went and if Harlow didn't have cash then he wouldn't have wanted to give Beadman his Bank card and pin number.

*I'm not convinced on a fight between Beadman and Harlow because Beadman was upset that she was only 15 etc*

However, I can see them both going back to Harlow's after the shop and and Beadman being a bit jealous of Harlow having this girl interested in him ... I can also see that Harlow could've fallen into a drunken sleep on mattress, kayleigh asleep on the sofa and at that point Beadman thinking 'now's my opportunity' and Beadman removing Kayleigh's trousers - *I can actually believe that there 'could' have been some fight between Beadman and Harlow AT this point* IF Harlow had woken and that Kayleigh could've taken her chance to escape while they were fighting ... but Beadman going after her and Harlow just staying in his flat panicking about what's going happen if Kayleigh tells anyone where she's been. If he was VERY drunk he may even have fallen back to sleep and then woken the next morning, he may have wondered what happened to Kayleigh and Beadman. He may have throught that Kayleigh ran off and Beadman went home - because you just wouldn't think to yourself 'Oh he's probably taken her to the woods, raped and murdered her' ... In all honesty, I kind of hope they do find them both guilty of false imprisonment because Beadman deserves to rot in jail forever and Harlow deserves longer than he'll get for the grooming and sexual activity.

I think you are right and this is very close to the truth.

It is such a shame that Beadman got involved.

I really do hope that the jury has heard more than has been reported like a clarification of where the defendants claim Kayleigh was when they went to buy cola for example. Even if they are found guilty on the false imprisonment charge, it most probably wouldn't mean the sentence was any longer as sentences tend to run concurrently rather than consecutively in my experience.

Yes, I think in every case I have followed, it has always been concurrent - but I would hope that the actual sentence handed down might be increased by a few years, to take into account the false imprisonment charge. ( assuming they are found guilty ).

I havent explained that very well. What I mean is, I hope the Judge decides to give - say - 25 years instead of 20 for the rape and murder - as a way of covering the imprisonment charge, even though the imprisonment charge might be only 2 years.

This bit is interesting - that may swing it to guilty for LH

The jurors are told that messages Harlow sent to underage girls about wanting to kidnap them can be used as evidence that he was more likely to have committed the unlawful detention offence against Kayleigh.

Not sure about that. I get the impression it's just a fantasy, a role-playing game with him. I don't think he would be sending such messages if he had serious sinister intentions of kidnap and the rest.

What are the rules regarding posting something you've read on social media. Allowed or not?

What are the rules regarding posting something you've read on social media. Allowed or not?

You can't post it verbatim, but you can direct our attention to the appropriate site and give an indication of whereabouts the comment is on that site.

Court not sitting tomorrow - Jury continuing deliberations Monday 10:30.

Just saw that re the court. Awful for Kayleigh's family to have to wait now until next week

I was just going to say a member of kh's family had commented about lh's family behaviour on the Kayleigh Haywood Facebook page

I was just going to say a member of kh's family had commented about lh's family behaviour on the Kayleigh Haywood Facebook page

Oh dear, I'm afraid there are some terribly ignorant comments on that page. Some of them don't even seem to know that LH is not charged with murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff
Back