GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good god, am I right that one of these 2 men has on his FB page (as a joke, I assume/hope) that he works as a "professional serial killer"??

Yes, I have a bad feeling about him. Also note he 'liked' some of Kayleighs recent pics. Will be relieved if I have this one wrong!!!

They sound pretty scary. It seems to be what I feared, but I'm still going to pray for the best..

It really doesn't sound good to me at all! Hoping for a happy ending for this poor girl & her family but ive seen nothing so far that suggests that will happen :( really hoping i am proved wrong though!

Going to bed in the hope that KH is going home and whoever she is with does the right thing. We all naturally jump but once in a blue moon we do get a happy ending! Night all :bedtime:

Appears to be married, two children, one DS? Am I in the right person? TY :)

(yekkk awful spongious jelly appearance) :puke:

I think this might be his sister and her kids.

Thank you. It is because in her fb there is a pic with him and her and the kids and I thought it was her husband, I saw now it is not. But I maintain the jelly, dirty, spongious appearance yekk(for him, of course)

I hope she didn't offer to do any acting work for him...

*shudder*

Thank you. It is because in her fb there is a pic with him and her and the kids and I thought it was her husband, I saw now it is not. But I maintain the jelly, dirty, spongious appearance yekk(for him, of course)

Haha I did actually wonder what the jelly etc bit meant but now I get you and 100% agree!!

Yep.... Planned, groomed, completed in my opinion. I hope they're looking at previous.

Can't sleep :(

I know, I wish I'd never made that connection now cause my mind is working overtime. I really hope it's just some Chris Jeffries type wrongful arrest cause I can't bear the alternative.

Does anyone know if the 2 being questioned are housemates ? I found an advert for ' room to let by one of em ...posted 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08