GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police investigating the disappearance of a teenage girl have begun searching a field seven miles from where she went missing.

This morning, a team of officers with shovels, rakes and a police dog arrived at a field near Belton. They have been searching undergrowth and beneath a blue tarpaulin. They have also cordoned off a lay by.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015...r-clues-into-kayleigh-haywoods-disappearance/

I can't get your link to work Alyce. So am putting a Mirror link, same, same.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-kayleigh-haywood-police-cordon-6853190

I had a Google to see previous cases where police have refused to release details of the reason for arrest citing "operational reasons".

There's a few terrorism arrests where they've cited operational reasons for not releasing more details but also it's what they said when Nathan Matthews and Shauna Hoare were first arrested in the Becky Watts case.

Rupert Evelyn
@rupertevelyn

Police refuse to release details on suspects, where arrests made and what they are being questioned on suspicion of. #BeckyWatts

16:45 - 28 Feb 2015 Retweet Reply Favourite
Yjoag7mb_normal
Rupert Evelyn
@rupertevelyn

I'm told that "on-going operational reasons" are the cause of so few details being released about missing #BeckyWatts arrests

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-02-28/police-refuse-to-release-details-after-arrests/

This bit's interesting. I wonder if the CCTV cameras were working, or whether the gardener has just got tangled up in whatever happened cause it'd be a bit strange to put up CCTV cameras all over your house and then to commit a crime there.

Gareth Taylor, 36, a service engineer, described one of the men arrested as a 'recluse' who ran a gardening business.
He said: 'He only moved in about two-and-a-half months ago. He'd sooner stare at the pavement than look you in the eye, he was a real recluse.
'He put CCTV up all over his house as well, which was a bit weird.
'I think he was a gardener as well, as he had a van outside his house that said he was - but that's gone now.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3321535/Two-men-arrested-following-disappearance-15-year-old-girl.html#ixzz3rqB3ewsE

I wonder if they've received a tip to search this area of if either 1 of the males arrested has given information....

I wonder if they've received a tip to search this area of if either 1 of the males arrested has given information....
Well they're acting off some kind of information I'm guessing because they seem to be looking in a specific area..hate it when they say that they've taken spades...

I did have a though last night that given the occupation of one of the arrested and the equipment that they said they'd purchased, there must be some sort of garage/lock up where it's stored.

I'm sure the police have checked

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

This bit's interesting. I wonder if the CCTV cameras were working, or whether the gardener has just got tangled up in whatever happened cause it'd be a bit strange to put up CCTV cameras all over your house and then to commit a crime there.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3321535/Two-men-arrested-following-disappearance-15-year-old-girl.html#ixzz3rqB3ewsE
It's been up a while and I know he'd mentioned how a door had been jimmied so perhaps crime is an issue. I assumed he was talking about someone trying to get in the van - what with his tools and what not.

Looking at the pics of the property there seems to be 3 cameras installed 2 of which cover the two parking spaces allocated to that property, with the third camera on the front of the house

It's been up a while and I know he'd mentioned how a door had been jimmied so perhaps crime is an issue. I assumed he was talking about someone trying to get in the van - what with his tools and what not.

Looking at the pics of the property there seems to be 3 cameras installed 2 of which cover the two parking spaces allocated to that property, with the third camera on the front of the house

Oh I don't think him putting them up was suspicious, one of my neighbours has done the same after their car was vandalised by a jealous ex boyfriend. Just thought it'd be a daft thing to commit a crime there if the cameras would pick it up and it'd look suspicious if they'd suddenly been turned off after going to the expense of fitting them. Of course I guess Kayleigh might never have even been to the house but the CCTV could confirm what time any vehicles left or returned at crucial times in the investigation.

Oh I don't think him putting them up was suspicious, one of my neighbours has done the same after their car was vandalised by a jealous ex boyfriend. Just thought it'd be a daft thing to commit a crime there if the cameras would pick it up and it'd look suspicious if they'd suddenly been turned off after going to the expense of fitting them. Of course I guess Kayleigh might never have even been to the house but the CCTV could confirm what time any vehicles left or returned at crucial times in the investigation.
I get ya! Coincidently the owner stated that those cameras are recordable cctv cameras. Wonder if anythings been picked up

I've cleared it now bit it's still dodgy

Make sure to clear sent ones too! I couldn't figure out why mine was full because I had cleared out all my messages, turns out sent ones count as part of the total limit as well.

I get ya! Coincidently the owner stated that those cameras are recordable cctv cameras. Wonder if anythings been picked up

Yeah they'd need to be recordable to be any help in catching any vandals/thieves. My neigbour put up a sign too to say they were recording(which is really annoying when you forget about them and nip out in the early hours in your PJ's to put the bin out or something lol)

Hopefully they've captured something useful

Make sure to clear sent ones too! I couldn't figure out why mine was full because I had cleared out all my messages, turns out sent ones count as part of the total limit as well.
Must admit mines took a hammering lately what with This case and Becky watts

Yeah they'd need to be recordable to be any help in catching any vandals/thieves. My neigbour put up a sign too to say they were recording(which is really annoying when you forget about them and nip out in the early hours in your PJ's to put the bin out or something lol)

Hopefully they've captured something useful
I do know some people who have dummy ones to act as a deterrent.

It looks from the pictures of the house that there's a sticker in the front door window which looks like a camera warning sign but I couldn't make it out properly. It might be something the police have put up faik

Ive seen no more mention of the white van that they were hunting (presuming it's the guys business van!) they need to find it as it'll hold a lot of clues as to where she might be in my opinion..

POLICE teams are currently combing fields just outside of Belton in the search for missing girl Kayleigh Haywood.

Kayleigh, from Measham, was last seen at 6pm on Friday, November 13 when she was dropped off outside Ibstock Community College.

This morning (Wednesday, November 18), Tactical Support Teams and a Dog Support Unit are searching fields near the village of Belton in an attempt to find clues relating to the case.

The search teams were centred around a lay-by in Ashby Road, between Belton and Osgathorpe.

http://www.loughboroughecho.net/news/local-news/fields-searched-missing-kayleigh-haywood-10461945

Ive seen no more mention of the white van that they were hunting (presuming it's the guys business van!) they need to find it as it'll hold a lot of clues as to where she might be in my opinion..
They may already have it. We haven't had much info on this case

I do know some people who have dummy ones to act as a deterrent.

It looks from the pictures of the house that there's a sticker in the front door window which looks like a camera warning sign but I couldn't make it out properly. It might be something the police have put up faik

Yeah the front door sticker is a cctv in operation sign.

They could already have it that's true. It was just from where I read the police hunting the white van after finding the girls phone & ive heard no mention of it since. I just thought they'd announce that they have found it if they have, like they have done with searching the new area.

My bet is they have it , as it has not been mentioned since the beginning.

POLICE teams are currently combing fields just outside of Belton in the search for missing girl Kayleigh Haywood.

Kayleigh, from Measham, was last seen at 6pm on Friday, November 13 when she was dropped off outside Ibstock Community College.

This morning (Wednesday, November 18), Tactical Support Teams and a Dog Support Unit are searching fields near the village of Belton in an attempt to find clues relating to the case.

The search teams were centred around a lay-by in Ashby Road, between Belton and Osgathorpe.

http://www.loughboroughecho.net/news/local-news/fields-searched-missing-kayleigh-haywood-10461945
Ashbury road is a long road but I've looked all the way down and there's only one place near belton which is immediately obvious as a lay by

Eta.. There's also a track opposite the layby

9d108b0c175bc6221bedfc61b1b96714.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads