GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been mentioned earlier in this thread, but it does seem a bit odd to ask a neighbour if he knows the licence number. The police would be able to check that in seconds.
Unless they just wanted to do a double check that it was the same van.

If they didn't have the van at that point though a reg number would make it easier to locate.

I know but im thinking he's parked or hid it somewhere as why would they need the registration details off the neighbour if they already had the van in their possession that they're searching for?
They wouldn't need to..the dvla would hold that info

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

So since they have been named I assume I can talk about some of what we know so far....

LH has liked at least 4 of kayleighs public FB pictures however I'm yet to see her name on his friends list, I think some1 mentioned they are friends. What is a 27 year old liking a 15 year olds selfie picture for, it's creepy to say the least. Kyle (Kayleigh's brother) has a few mutual friends on FB with LH and Kyle wrote on his FB over the weekend that he needed to speak with LH. There's coincidences and then there's just too many IMO....

I would assume it was therefore LH she was talking to and had arranged to meet up with, seen as we can't find any connection to SB to Kayleigh, although I may be wrong.

I just wonder if the reason SB Is involved is to do with his van?

I don't know but that's my take on it so far.

So since they have been named I assume I can talk about some of what we know so far....

LH has liked at least 4 of kayleighs public FB pictures however I'm yet to see her name on his friends list, I think some1 mentioned they are friends. What is a 27 year old liking a 15 year olds selfie picture for, it's creepy to say the least. Kyle (Kayleigh's brother) has a few mutual friends on FB with LH and Kyle wrote on his FB over the weekend that he needed to speak with LH. There's coincidences and then there's just too many IMO....

I would assume it was therefore LH she was talking to and had arranged to meet up with, seen as we can't find any connection to SB to Kayleigh, although I may be wrong.

It is on there, sadly.

I think LH was the guy she was arranging to meet. It said on a daily mail article, met man 27 off Facebook.. LH is 27, SB is 28, right? The business van is SB what they're hunting for (or already have!).. I do think the van plays a massive part as to where she is. LH could have used it to take her somewhere & because it's SB's van, he's been dragged in to it/connected/questioned. Poor girl.

I am glad I was sleuthing the right people, but not so glad because LH seems like a very strange, creepy, weird character IMO

Yes I thought the same. Have a feeling that he probably works for SB and used the van, SB may just have been dragged into it.....I don't see any motive for him from looking through his profile. Didn't really want to say this out load but the photo's of KH 'posed' were possibly done for him. It makes my skin crawl. Looks at the moment like a blatant case of grooming. Time will tell and I pray we're all wrong.

It is on there, sadly.
Yep my heart did drop when I saw her name on there..

Seems like they have a lot of friends of friends and friends of family

I can see Kayleigh on LH's friends list.

And SB and LH are facebook friends. If LH is the friend who moved in with SB that could be the link

Duplicated oops

I'm lucky in that I have boys and the youngest has no interest in facebook but I've warned my sister that any of my neices photos that are public can be saved to a pervert's computer in one click. It worries me to see the teens with thousands of friends, that they can not know in real life and asking things like "Someone pop up to chat to me". I saw one asking for a chat buddy to send her messages through the school day. ANYBODY could be behind a profile pic of a cute boy.

Yes, It really is scary the amount of teenagers at risk. I also have 2 boys (at Uni now), we had first hand experience when they were younger. A 13year old girl sent one of them a topless photo....Lucky for me and her that my Son has always been open with me and told me about it. I rang the girls Dad and had one of the hardest phone calls ever! After a lot of questioning his daughter admitted it and her Dad took over control. He was grateful, after he'd finished being horrified. I actually felt really sorry for him as he was a lone parent and trying to be Mum & Dad to 2 Daughters!

I can see Kayleigh on LH's friends list.

And SB and LH are facebook friends. If LH is the friend who moved in with SB that could be the link

I did think that initially. But didnt the msm article say the two houses were owned by the 2 men ? Mind you, that's msm, they could have got it wrong !

Yep my heart did drop when I saw her name on there..

Seems like they have a lot of friends of friends and friends of family

Yeah the connections and links between them all is never ending tbh.

Hey at least it's good to have official POI's, the only thing that would beat that is to have Kayleigh found alive. Well I can always hope, that's helps me to keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper