GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just too soon after Becky, I'm not sure I can read any more.

There's soo much wooded land around all of those areas...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Noticed on his profile SB asked for an Apprentice in May, perhaps this was LH??

There's soo much wooded land around all of those areas...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I used to live in that county, long time ago, some beautiful countryside but yes, very wooded, lots of places available ...

Dont know if this has been noticed but on one of SB's FB profiles he has a storage lock up of some kind at Diseworth. Police are also searching a location at Diseworth

The ability to search Facebook public posts is pretty handy! Theres a few public statuses discussing the people arrested by people who know them. Obviously (still can't say that without cringing) hearsay though.

Awful news arrested on murder. Where is Kayleigh ?

Sandamanda, good eye on the storage locker. That may indeed be where they are searching.

Just so saddened and sick, I a horrible feeling about it yesterday, but it's still such a sickening blow to read that today.

I'm hoping and hoping they find Kayleigh soon. For her family's sake, the worst nightmare imaginable. For justice too, so the police can get all the evidence they need to lock up whoever has done this. I don't want to be hearing another BS story about some accident.

Sorry I'm not managing to articulate what I mean, I'm just so sickened.

Awful news arrested on murder. Where is Kayleigh ?

Sandamanda, good eye on the storage locker. That may indeed be where they are searching.
I posted it earlier but removed my post as I think it went against websleuths rules but I did let Leicestershire Police know.

seeing as though the company offers different sized self storage lockers (containers) Wonder if a smallish van could be fit in a large one?

Interesting nickname the gardener has. Perhaps known for having a thing for younger girls locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper