GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Leicester ‏@BBCLeicester 2m2 minutes ago
Police confirm officers from across the East Midlands and the country have been brought in to help with the search for Kayleigh Haywood.

https://twitter.com/BBCLeicester

BBC Leicester ‏@BBCLeicester 3m3 minutes ago

Police confirm officers from across the East Midlands and the country have been brought it to help with the search for Kayleigh Haywood.

eta snap Skibaboo

Snipped from the Leics. police site latest.

These two places are where o/p's are posting about storage areas I think.

https://leics.police.uk/news-appeal...nched-after-disappearance-of-kayleigh-haywood

“The park has been cordoned off and is likely to remain so for some days yet while we conduct a thorough search of the area looking for her. A number of other locations are currently being searched, including an area in Belton and Diseworth.

“We have a number of active lines of inquiry but we would urge the public to continue calling the dedicated incident room if they have any information which could assist us. Were you in the Diseworth or Belton areas between Saturday afternoon and Monday morning, did you see anyone or any vehicles acting suspiciously?

“If you can help please call 0800 096 1233 or 0207 158 0197.

Timeline: Disappearance of 15-year-old Kayleigh Haywood

Kayleigh Haywood, 15, was last seen on Friday evening with police treating her disappearance as a murder investigation.

Here we take a look at the timeline of events in Kayleigh's disappearance.

Friday 13 November
Kayleigh was last seen at 6pm when she was dropped off outside Ibstock Community College, in Central Avenue.

Saturday 14 November
Detectives believe Kayleigh may have been in the Sence Valley Forest Park area on Saturday afternoon.

Officers believe she was in the area, near to the footpath which leads to the park, off Ravenstone Road.

Sunday 15 November

Two men, aged 27 and 28, are arrested in connection with Kayleigh's disappearance.

They were detained in the Coalville and Ibstock areas late on Sunday night/early Monday morning and are being questioned by detectives.

Monday 16 November
Police issue an appeal for information on the whereabouts of Kayleigh.

Chief Superintendent David Sandall, said: "Kayleigh if you see this appeal please contact your family or the police, we just want to ensure that you are safe and well."

Tuesday 17 November
Detectives investigating Kayleigh's disappearance cordoned off the entrance to Sence Valley Forest Park and a house in the Baker's Croft estate near Ibstock.

Wednesday 18 November
Police widened their hunt for the missing teen by searching on "an area of interest" in the village of Belton.

Detectives later announce that they are treating her disappearance as a murder investigation.

More at link

If clothing has been found in Diseworth, then dont think the storage will have been used, as otherwise why not everything hidden in there ?

Uk and Eire fb page reporting a body believed to be kayleigh has been found

Eta they've changed the wording slightly now but can still see the original under the edit section

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

If clothing has been found in Diseworth, then dont think the storage will have been used, as otherwise why not everything hidden in there ?

How on earth did her phone end up in that park? Why items in different places?

So the 36 hours must be up by now ?

Looking at the timeline ( Skibaboo's post ) they were arrested Sunday nt/Early hours Monday morning

So 24 hours was
Sunday nt/early hrs of Monday morning to early hrs Tuesday morning

36 hours was
Early hrs Tuesday to Early hrs Wednesday 24
Early hrs Wednesday to early afternoon Wednesday 12

There's really one main road between all those locations. I'm thinking a drive and throw things out?

So the 36 hours must be up by now ?

Looking at the timeline ( Skibaboo's post ) they were arrested Sunday nt/Early hours Monday morning

So 24 hours was
Sunday nt/early hrs of Monday morning to early hrs Tuesday morning

36 hours was
Early hrs Tuesday to Early hrs Wednesday 24
Early hrs Wednesday to early afternoon Wednesday 12

They have been charged now so they can question them until doomsday now...I think :/

Puzzling, and unusual for abductors to leave phone to be found. Perhaps it was dropped there at some point ?

They have been charged now so they can question them until doomsday now...I think :/
Have they been charged. I just thought they'd been rearrested but now for murder...doesn't the clock start again now?

Uk and Eire fb page reporting a body believed to be kayleigh has been found

Eta they've changed the wording slightly now but can still see the original under the edit section

But have now deleted it???

@sar2them1984 They was both arrested on kidnap then re arrested on suspicion of murder. I don't think they've actually been officially charged.

Have they been charged. I just thought they'd been rearrested but now for murder...doesn't the clock start again now?

You are right Sar. Re arrested on suspicion of murder I think so far, so they can continue the questioning.
From what I remember, once they actually charge them with murder ( if they do ) then no more questions.

@sar2them1984 They was both arrested on kidnap then re arrested on suspicion of murder. Don't think they've actually been officially charged.
Yes that what I was saying in my incoherent kinda way

I think so, but don't quote me on that!

I'm trying to update the map but can't accurately find some areas. Pins are subject to change !!

Ah sorry, my bad. Re-arrested. So the questioning starts again from re-arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper