GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know some people who have dummy ones to act as a deterrent.

It looks from the pictures of the house that there's a sticker in the front door window which looks like a camera warning sign but I couldn't make it out properly. It might be something the police have put up faik

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Well spotted!. Just checked and its the same sign my neighbour has. On my neighbours' the bit below the triangle says CCTV in operation

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015...-27dUuOk9p4caf1b0b7092ee5a5c5-291_634x356.jpg

ETA I see somebody has already confirmed what the sign is and my neighbours now have CCTV footage of me in the rain looking at their CCTV sign lol

Morning guys :loveyou:
Don't think this is going to end well despite willing Kayleigh to be safe. To me her loss of Phone is the most worrying. Wondering if the Van was seen parked in that lay-by, hence the search in field..

Also, I feel compelled to say this IF ANY PARENTS ARE READING THIS.....PLEASE make sure your childs facebook is secure and that photo's are not set to PUBLIC!!! I know that all teenage girls do these silly poses but to abusers 'it's like a red rag to a bull'. Wish Facebook would bring in a 'child's account' that has to be verified by an adult before being upgraded. Too many Parents let their kids sit on computers with no supervision or checks!! Sorry...Rant over, it's been bugging me for months so had to say!! :tantrum:

They could already have it that's true. It was just from where I read the police hunting the white van after finding the girls phone & ive heard no mention of it since. I just thought they'd announce that they have found it if they have, like they have done with searching the new area.

The gardener's neighbour said his white van is now gone but also police asked if he knew the reg.

Retired carpenter Jeff Timmins, whose driveway overlooks the cordoned off homes, said officers asked him if he knew the registration details of a white van which was usually parked nearby.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ppearance-15-year-old-girl.html#ixzz3rqRD8WNQ

Don't think this is going to end well despite willing Kayleigh to be safe. To me her loss of Phone is the most worrying. Wondering if the Van was seen parked in that lay-by, hence the search in field..

Also, I feel compelled to say this IF ANY PARENTS ARE READING THIS.....PLEASE make sure your childs facebook is secure and that photo's are not set to PUBLIC!!! I know that all teenage girls do these silly poses but to abusers 'it's like a red rag to a bull'. Wish Facebook would bring in a 'child's account' that has to be verified by an adult before being upgraded. Too many Parents let their kids sit on computers with no supervision or checks!! Sorry...Rant over, it's been bugging me for months so had to say!! :tantrum:

BIB - I agree. We didnt hear much about the van, as has been said, since the first day or so. Wonder if someone has phoned in the info, after seeing the pics of the house on TV or in MSM - hence police not having to ask any further.

Re pics on FB. Most definately. And very scary to see which pics were liked !

Totally agree, I always say to my lot 'if you've got nothing to hide then you don't need to hide it' and my bit of advice - don't stop being involved in their lives once they hit puberty, if you continue to give them your time and attention they will usually continue to take it Xx

Parents of missing schoolgirl make heartbreaking appeal Police are hunting for Kayleigh Haywood, 15, who disappeared on Friday

<snip>

On Monday, a blue tent was set up and officers were seen scouring woodland close to where Luke Harlow, 27, and Stephen Beadman, 28, were arrested.

Two adjoining homes &#8212; believed to be those of the men &#8212; were also cordoned off.

<snip>

I am glad I was sleuthing the right people, but not so glad because LH seems like a very strange, creepy, weird character IMO

[video=twitter;666948652338954242]https://twitter.com/loughecho/status/666948652338954242[/video]

More photos of the search here

Parents of missing schoolgirl make heartbreaking appeal Police are hunting for Kayleigh Haywood, 15, who disappeared on Friday

<snip>

On Monday, a blue tent was set up and officers were seen scouring woodland close to where Luke Harlow, 27, and Stephen Beadman, 28, were arrested.

Two adjoining homes &#8212; believed to be those of the men &#8212; were also cordoned off.

<snip>

Wow have the police named them or is this from a sleuthing journalist ?

BBM - So why did they arrest them in this place?

I'm lucky in that I have boys and the youngest has no interest in facebook but I've warned my sister that any of my neices photos that are public can be saved to a pervert's computer in one click. It worries me to see the teens with thousands of friends, that they can not know in real life and asking things like "Someone pop up to chat to me". I saw one asking for a chat buddy to send her messages through the school day. ANYBODY could be behind a profile pic of a cute boy.

The gardener's neighbour said his white van is now gone but also police asked if he knew the reg.

Retired carpenter Jeff Timmins, whose driveway overlooks the cordoned off homes, said officers asked him if he knew the registration details of a white van which was usually parked nearby.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ppearance-15-year-old-girl.html#ixzz3rqRD8WNQ

I know but im thinking he's parked or hid it somewhere as why would they need the registration details off the neighbour if they already had the van in their possession that they're searching for?

And for those discussing CCTV and the sign - some clear photos here

[video=twitter;666603151731105792]https://twitter.com/capitalemnews/status/666603151731105792[/video]

I know but im thinking he's parked or hid it somewhere as why would they need the registration details off the neighbour if they already had the van in their possession that they're searching for?

Yup, that's what I was thinking. That they didn't have it at the point they were questionig neighbours.

I know this has been mentioned earlier in this thread, but it does seem a bit odd to ask a neighbour if he knows the licence number. The police would be able to check that in seconds.
Unless they just wanted to do a double check that it was the same van.

Wow have the police named them or is this from a sleuthing journalist ?

BBM - So why did they arrest them in this place?

Not heard police naming them but that's from the Sun who were already using the names in the webite info that search engines pick up so they've known for a while.

Ashbury road is a long road but I've looked all the way down and there's only one place near belton which is immediately obvious as a lay by

Eta.. There's also a track opposite the layby

9d108b0c175bc6221bedfc61b1b96714.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

The 'gardening person' possibly live in Belton previously as I found a Twitter account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08