GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 4 news has finished so I guess there's no live report anymore

You guys that can't get the Facebook graph search - have you tried changing your language to US English? That's how I got mine a while back?

Give this lady a umm something nice! Lol This nerd didn't think to try that :facepalm:

Worked a treat!

You guys that can't get the Facebook graph search - have you tried changing your language to US English? That's how I got mine a while back?

Edit - just realised it's no longer referred to as graph search. However search function should still work.

OMG you genius!

That worked. I can now search posts. :tyou:

Edit - just realised it's no longer referred to as graph search. However search function should still work.

Thank you, that totally worked for me!

Brilliant!! Happy searching you two!!

Edit - you lot!!! :)

Good grief - I've just checked my settings and I am already on US English - DOH !!
I was wondering why I could get the stuff when others could not - but didnt have any way to explain to anyone how to fix it.

I see the Friend counts are dropping on some pages

With my newly found facebook search powers I've just seen that somebody has taken a picture of the Sun newspaper where they named the two men; so they were named in the paper edition as well as online.

Erm ok... now you're gonna have to tell me how to change to US English?? Ive looked in settings, not seeing it. ffs.,

What language do you want to use Facebook in?
Edit Show Facebook in this language. English (US)

havent you got this ? Its the top line, before the bit about translating pages into English

What language do you want to use Facebook in?
Edit Show Facebook in this language. English (US)

havent you got this ? Its the top line, before the bit about translating pages into English

OK, yep I've found it on my laptop, but it's not changed on my phone. Thanks peeps. #feelinggrumpy

EDIT is my autocorrect now gonna starting taking out U's and adding Z's all the time?? lol!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...d-missing-from-Measham-in-Leicestershire.html

Magistrates have granted detectives a further 36 hours to hold and question the two men, aged 27 and 28, who were arrested in the early hours of Monday.

They were originally arrested on suspicion of kidnap, it was revealed on Wednesday, and have now been re-arrested on suspicion of murder. They remain in police custody.

"Since we started looking for her we have found her mobile phone in Melbourne Road, Ibstock, and items of clothing which we believe are hers in the Ibstock and Diseworth areas.
"In all the circumstances, we fear the worst and have told her family to prepare themselves that we are now treating her disappearance as a murder inquiry.

"Usually she would spend the weekend with her best friend and that girl's family, but this weekend Kayleigh said she had made other plans for a change."

The people on uk & Eire seriously need to have a word with themselves constantly saying Kayleigh has been found, it's disgusting.

The people on uk & Eire seriously need to have a word with themselves constantly saying Kayleigh has been found, it's disgusting.

I know. And they were brilliant with Becky's case. Possibly a different admin? Not good, but I am wondering if there is truth in it and expecting an announcement any time.

It's obviously early days and we don't know what's went on but MSM reporting she went to meet a 27 year old male she met on FB indicates this could be LH given he is this age. Did everyone else notice that he changed his profile picture to the Paris flag Saturday afternoon? Seems so bizarre. I Spose if we are to assume it was an actual phone call Kayleigh made to her parents on the Saturday afternoon then she was still alive at this time, if it was a text then that is a different story. Either way she was with some1 the Friday night...

I agree Edinlass. It was said she made contact with her parents on Saturday morning. If it was a text, you're right anyone could have wrote it. Im thinking it was an actual phone call with the parents though, which is why the police are asking for any information from Sat afternoon-Mon morning as it was proven from the phone call that she was still alive on the Saturday morning when she made contact with the parents. Jmo

A timeline I posted somewhere on this thread said she made contact with the parents on the Saturday morning & then they believe she was in the park (where her phone was found) on the Saturday afternoon. That's why I think the police are asking if anyone saw anything suspicious on that day x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member