GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
B & m again....

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

So many things reminding us of Becky...I don't want to forget about her of course.

O/t I seen beckys brother has done an interview with Sky news, felt heart sorry for him.

Breaking news

[video=youtube;mqwkwCsAxl0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqwkwCsAxl0[/video]

Kayleigh Haywood investigation – two men charged

News image
Download high resolution image
Issued on 19/11/15 at 9:39 p.m.

A 28-year-old man has tonight been charged with the murder of Kayleigh Haywood.

Stephen Beadman, of George Avenue, Ibstock has been charged with murder and one count of rape.

Luke Harlow, 27, of George Avenue, Ibstock, has been charged with grooming and two counts of sexual activity with a child.

Both have been remanded into custody and will appear at Leicester Magistrates' Court in the morning (Friday 20 November).

Kayleigh, from Measham, was last seen by her family at about 6pm on Friday 13 November, when she was dropped off outside Ibstock Community College, in Central Avenue.

[video=youtube;mqwkwCsAxl0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqwkwCsAxl0[/video]

Both been charged!

Stephen Beadman with rape and murder and Luke Harlow with grooming and 2 counts of sexual activity with a child.

Ah well, now we know LH does live at Number 7

This makes me feel sick - it is terrifying that there are people out there that will do this to a CHILD. My daughter is 8 and I feel like never letting her out of the house when things like this happen. Poor Kayleigh, she must have been terrified.

So only SB charged with murder do we think these two were working together or has SB took her off somewhere without LH knowing?

So only SB charged with murder do we think these two were working together or has SB took her off somewhere without LH knowing?

Yes possibly if LH was charged only with grooming and sexual activity.
Or perhaps just not enough evidence to show that LH was involved in the murder.
I doubt either of them have assisted the police very much, so evidence must be from the PM only.

I think if they were "working together" then Luke would be charged with more than he has.

Poor poor girl. Groomed by one man then raped and murdered by another. Horrifying.

No conspiracy charges and no murder charge for LH so does that mean they were acting separately?

I think LH would've been charged as an accessory if he'd been aware of the murder. Maybe they will get more evidence to charge him later with more (as they did with SH - far too many echoes in this case....). But he's been charged with grooming so he's obviously contacted KH and got her trust enough to meet up.

What is it with these men who can't get a woman? They think they can just take a teenager off the street for their own sick fun. Pay a prostitute ffs.

did they give out his house number?

no they didn't
still possible LH was living in the same house as SB [i.e. number 5], or at number 7 on his own.

the charges are clear that only one was involved in the killing though. which to me infers that the grooming and sexual activity took place first [i.e. maybe up until friday night] and the rape and murder took place at a later time, when LH was not present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper