GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't they find the phone today (Tuesday) ?

I'm not certain, there was some confusion around what her brother said, but I thought it was Sunday before the family realised she was missing.

Yeah phone found today (Monday) by a walker in or around the park.

I think the daily mail has mis-quoted as usual, sloppy reporting. I think it was meant to say Saturday and not Sunday, this has caused confusion. Grrrrrrrr, daily utter fail

Oh dear, just what I was thinking.

Maybe there's still hope. Mind you if she was able to run away (from the man/men) and is now hiden ashamed and affraid to face her parents? Could be possible. She could have had her mobile lost during the run away. If it is not this then I see the case very dark :(

:( F bomb !

Sorry, looking back the phone was found on Saturday, I wonder if it wasn't handed in straight away? Or just handed in as lost property, with there not being a missing person appeal at that time?

Well. I'm tired, as I'm sure most of us are as it's gone midnight. Physically tired and also emotionally tired that this is happening again, I thought it would be ages before we got another UK case after the draining last few weeks with Becky. I'm on the verge of having a tantrum cos I don't really want to be here - by that I mean for all we love being here it looks like another innocent teenager has been taken :(. You know what I mean.

Thanks to those doing the Facebook forensics and all the other legwork, Cags is being "lazysleuth" tonight. Hold tight, team!

Oh dear, just what I was thinking.

Maybe there's still hope. Mind you if she was able to run away (from the man/men) and is now hiden ashamed and affraid to face her parents? Could be possible. She could have had her mobile lost during the run away. If it is not this then I see the case very dark :(

We can only hope someone has done a bit of plonkerness which means they get caught asap :giggle:

We can only hope someone has done a bit of plonkerness which means they get caught asap :giggle:

lol I hope they were hyper in plonkerness to be caught quickly. Aye, the UK cases are not very much (thankfully) and I too never thought we would have another girl so soon in this position again after dear Becky...
This time Northeast from Bristol...

Code:
The business that is registered to one of the properties being searched worries me. He will have access to all sorts of tools/machinery! Really hope she is found safe & well but it isn't sounding good :( especially as they police have been granted to question these two guys for even longer! They must have good reason or evidence to do so. Poor girl & poor family, they must be absolutely distraught :(

Oh good god, am I right that one of these 2 men has on his FB page (as a joke, I assume/hope) that he works as a "professional serial killer"??

Oh good god, am I right that one of these 2 men has on his FB page (as a joke, I assume/hope) that he works as a "professional serial killer"??

Yep and his Twitter is even more chilling. Obsessed with horror movies it seems.

I was just about to write about that! Yes and exotic dancer... even as a joke it is not funny in the less.

Who would want to put that as a 'work' even for having fun? WTF?!

Edited to add - meanwhile the other one seems to be so normal by the fb pages. Only business... but that doesn't mean anything because we see here everyday that there are so many dark sides to some people unlike what they appear to be.

Right, am marking my spot for the morning, I think it is not going to be a good day.

Night all, see you tomorrow ( or today already ! )

Marking my spot also. Be back in the morning. :( preying for good news.

I think the police are doing softly softly catch a monkey style interviews and they will slowly eke out what has happened.

One of the guys Twitter is very weird... He has a strange mask on in his main picture & his cover picture (header as they call it) is somebody in a scary mask holding up a knife! (I'm assuming it's him, could be wrong though!) still all very weird..

Seems to write horror screenplays too. I hope his inspiration and research stops at horror movies.

Poor Kayleigh - where is she?!!

I was just about to write about that! Yes and exotic dancer... even as a joke it is not funny in the less.

Who would want to put that as a 'work' even for having fun? WTF?!

Edited to add - meanwhile the other one seems to be so normal by the fb pages. Only business... but that doesn't mean anything because we see here everyday that there are so many dark sides to some people unlike what they appear to be.

Yes I have already exonerated him on the basis that he cuts such nice lawns.

Over tired? I think so. Night all.

One of the guys Twitter is very weird... He has a strange mask on in his main picture & his cover picture (header as they call it) is somebody in a scary mask holding up a knife! (I'm assuming it's him, could be wrong though!) still all very weird..

They sound pretty scary. It seems to be what I feared, but I'm still going to pray for the best..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28