GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people should be careful what they are posting, because, as far as I'm aware, the suspects have not been named in MSM.
The Sun link now just brings up a blank page for me, so it looks as if the article naming them has been removed. Or is that just me?
It's been hit and miss for me all day. Sometimes it will load other times it won't... I think we're all ok atm - the names are still out there on some msm tweets/articles etc

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

We can only go off what we have read though & give our opinion on it which I thought this thread was about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't do Twitter tho have just joined Facebook to keep up to date on useful sites.
There is a difficulty with quoting some of these SM texts imo since much of the time it's like gossip, unless it's a verified site.

Some people can make the most obnoxious and untrue comments, it's rumour only really. JMO

I was just stating my opinion on what they look like...I assumed their names were now in MSM? I never realised they weren't.

That is a good point to be fair. He had a strange behaviour and look about him, yet was completely innocent.
Some people do "have a look"about them that's for sure. I personally always take neighbours/colleagues opinions with a pinch of salt for a while anyway

I was just stating my opinion on what they look like...I assumed their names were now in MSM? I never realised they weren't.
They were..they've now been retracted by some msm

I think people should be careful what they are posting, because, as far as I'm aware, the suspects have not been named in MSM.
The Sun link now just brings up a blank page for me, so it looks as if the article naming them has been removed. Or is that just me?

Me too....although if I google the 3 names, then it brings up the Sun link and shows their names in the text underneath the header.

Although obviously ( sorry ! ) a person has to know the 3 names in order to do that.

I see Hayleigh is following world trance music on Twitter. I can remember seeing a post on somebody's facebook or twitter earlier about a trance music track ( I think with a female vocalist). The may have put the track together or something. My internet is on a go slow at the mo so I cant search. Can anyone else remember it? I'm wondering if she is linked to one of the suspects through trance music

Wait, I read where they were named in MSM earlier, and it was NOT the S*n, I don't touch that thing with a bargepole

Just had BBC news on in the background, and they played a statement by the police.
They are still asking for anyone to provide info only from Saturday afternoon until Monday morning.
Why are they not asking from Friday night ? There may be people who saw something but who now wont say anything, because they will think that the earlier time period is not relevant.

I see Hayleigh is following world trance music on Twitter. I can remember seeing a post on somebody's facebook or twitter earlier about a trance music track ( I think with a female vocalist). The may have put the track together or something. My internet is on a go slow at the mo so I cant search. Can anyone else remember it? I'm wondering if she is linked to one of the suspects through trance music

Yes I remember that as well - SB has it on his page

Sometimes I think the police don't reveal enough information in the early stages. Why not put up a picture of the van and ask if members of the public saw it over the weekend, or even a description of the clothes she was wearing in case she was seen out with 'a man' on the Friday evening, to jog people's memories.

I know her clothes have been found but police don't know when they were put wherever they were found.

Daylight has faded. come on Kayleigh, lead them to you, this pair in custody aren't going to help.

Just had BBC news on in the background, and they played a statement by the police.
They are still asking for anyone to provide info only from Saturday afternoon until Monday morning.
Why are they not asking from Friday night ? There may be people who saw something but who now wont say anything, because they will think that the earlier time period is not relevant.

Maybe they're asking from Saturday afternoon until Monday morning because she spoke to her parents on the Saturday on the phone so they know that she was still alive then? Jmo

Yes I remember that as well - SB has it on his page

Cheers. Found it now. It was just a link to a female vocal trance compilation on youtube, so looks like he and kayleigh share the same taste in music. Wonder if there were any trance music nights locally on Friday

TIMELINE OF KAYLEIGH'S DISAPPEARANCE AND ARRESTS

6pm Friday, Nov 13: Kayleigh Haywood is dropped off outside Ibstock Community College by her father Martin Whitby having asked permission to stay at a friend's house.

Saturday morning: Kayleigh contacts her parents via mobile phone. This is the last time they hear from her.

Saturday afternoon: Officers believe Kayleigh may have been in Sence Valley Forest Park, on the outskirts of Ibstock, and her mobile phone is later found in the area by a member of the public.

Sunday: Kayleigh is reported missing.

Early hours Monday: Two men, aged 27 and 28, are arrested on suspicion of kidnap.

Monday lunchtime: Police issue urgent appeal for anyone who has seen Kayleigh to contact them 'immediately'. Two properties in Ibstock are cordoned off and searched, with officers seen collecting bags of potential evidence.

Monday evening: Kayleigh's parents, Martin Whitby and Stephanie Haywood, issue an emotional plea to their daughter. 'Please come home, you're not in any trouble,' they said.

Tuesday morning: Police cordon off a section of farmland in the Belton area of Leicestershire, seven miles from where she was last seen.

1pm, Tuesday: Police hold a press conference to confirm they are now treating Kayleigh's disappearance as a murder inquiry. Detectives confirm that the two men already arrested over her kidnap have been re-arrested on suspicion of murder.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-man-27-met-Facebook.html?ito=social-facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member