GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very close to home for me, I even drove past the police search this afternoon.

I have a mutual FB friend with one of the 2 men but don't know them personally. Does anyone know if we have any links to clear photos of them, something is niggling me and I'd like to be able to see what they look like.

The storage units that were mentioned above are in a very seculuded location, I don't know if they are accessible after dark but if they are no-one would notice anyone going there although I'd assume there must be CCTV for security.

The gardener advertises in at least one local FB group that I'm a member of, I have often noticed the picture of the immaculate lawn.

I don't have a good feeling about this but I'm sure from what I could see this afternoon that there isn't a body at the Belton location.
Hiya and welcome..both the individuals have clear photos on their fb profiles

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

The video from the brother made me shed a tear. Must be awful for him not knowing where his little sister is [emoji17] thoughts go out to the rest of the family to during this very difficult time! [emoji92] x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As per uk & Eire Facebook page from admin: I expect a news report very soon regarding an update on this investigation - Ive just been given some news. I will share as soon as its official

As per uk & Eire Facebook page from admin: I expect a news report very soon regarding an update on this investigation - Ive just been given some news. I will share as soon as its official

Oh I would so love it to be that they've found her alive and well.

Rob Windscheffel ‏@RWindscheffel 1m1 minute ago
About to do the live on missing Kayleigh Haywood and a complete stranger has brought the PCSO's on the cordon a McDonalds dinner.

Tweet from a channel 4 news journo.

Rob Windscheffel ‏@RWindscheffel 1m1 minute ago
About to do the live on missing Kayleigh Haywood and a complete stranger has brought the PCSO's on the cordon a McDonalds dinner.

Tweet from a channel 4 news journo.

Kind thought but :yuck:

I don't either, on laptop or phone no matter what I try! I'm a bit of a techno-dunce though so if anyone can enlighten me....!

The Facebook help page was really helpful (not). I quote...

Why can't I search for posts yet?
Searching for posts is available to people using Facebook in English on a computer or a smart phone or tablet.

Searching for posts is available to people using Facebook in English on a computer or a smart phone or tablet.
Wow!

They've removed the comment again - they've done that a fair bit today

Children have rights ‏@UK_Database_CSA 56m56 minutes ago

Breaking news on the #KayleighHaywood murder investigation should be released within next hour!!!

as per Kkcj6's post above - I think this is UK&Eire's twitter

I have 2 mutual friends with one of them.

Think I am up to speed now. I hope Kayleigh is found quickly

I feel sometimes they like the attention on that page ...
I dunno.. I will defend them because they proved invaluable on the Becky Watts case... a lot of the people who comment are well...best left unsaid but generally the admin information tends to be spot on.

I think there's a lot they are being told today which they aren't allowed to disclose

It's doing my nut in Purps. I'm on iPhone iOS 9.1 and it's just not there. Grrrr!!!

*waves fist and has slight tech related tantrum*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member