GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's doing my nut in Purps. I'm on iPhone iOS 9.1 and it's just not there. Grrrr!!!

*waves fist and has slight tech related tantrum*

Don't fret cags, the FB search function was released in the US before here. It's rolling out over here now but not everyone has it yet.

ETA: To clarify sorry, I registered to be notified when it was avail, last year sometime. Still waiting...

It's doing my nut in Purps. I'm on iPhone iOS 9.1 and it's just not there. Grrrr!!!

*waves fist and has slight tech related tantrum*

I can't even get it on my desktop, tried Chrome and IE but nowt. I've filled in the "was this answer helpful" link on facebook with a big fat no.

As per uk & Eire Facebook page from admin: I expect a news report very soon regarding an update on this investigation - Ive just been given some news. I will share as soon as its official

Just seen this. Is this news going to be on UK & Eire site or public does anyone know.

Everything crossed for good news. Pointless, but I woke this morning just hoping against hope she'd gone off

after a terrible weekend and couldn't face anyone - the things we dream. :(

Just seen this. Is this news going to be on UK & Eire site or public does anyone know.

Everything crossed for good news. Pointless, but I woke this morning just hoping against hope she'd gone off

Must be public as the channel 4 journo on Twitter is waiting to do a live report too.

It's been deleted now so I'm guessing we won't know what they are alluding to

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Must be public as the channel 4 journo on Twitter is waiting to do a live report too.
Channel 4 need to pull their finger out..I've just spent 20 odd minutes watching 2 grown men argue..not much time for Kayleigh's story

when is the 36 hours up before they have to charge/release them?

Don't fret cags, the FB search function was released in the US before here. It's rolling out over here now but not everyone has it yet.

ETA: To clarify sorry, I registered to be notified when it was avail, last year sometime. Still waiting...

:waiting:

Channel 4 need to pull their finger out..I've just spent 20 odd minutes watching 2 grown men argue..not much time for Kayleigh's story

Oh God, Ken Livingstone and his really mature "Well he started it" excuse lol. :banghead:

Oh God, Ken Livingstone and his really mature "Well he started it" excuse lol. :banghead:
Exactly that :roll eyes: well they've cut back to Paris so really not much time now

Children have rights ‏@UK_Database_CSA 56m56 minutes ago

Breaking news on the #KayleighHaywood murder investigation should be released within next hour!!!

as per Kkcj6's post above - I think this is UK&Eire's twitter

This tweet has now been removed

Thursday night

I mean the final 36 hours

they have been in since early hours of Monday morning so they have had their
24 and their 36, taking them up to midday today

so must be in the final 36 now

I thought on a serious charge they had 96 hours, did I get that wrong??

That would make it Friday I think.

eta - if arrested early Monday.

I wish the media would leave the family alone. Absolute hounds!

I thought on a serious charge they had 96 hours, did I get that wrong??

That would make it Friday I think.

eta - if arrested early Monday.

I just edited my earlier post - I make it Thursday night will be the end of 96

You guys that can't get the Facebook graph search - have you tried changing your language to US English? That's how I got mine a while back?

Edit - just realised it's no longer referred to as graph search. However search function should still work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo