GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no they didn't
still possible LH was living in the same house as SB [i.e. number 5], or at number 7 on his own.

the charges are clear that only one was involved in the killing though. which to me infers that the grooming and sexual activity took place first [i.e. maybe up until friday night] and the rape and murder took place at a later time, when LH was not present.

perhaps he offered her a lift home

Poor poor girl. Groomed by one man then raped and murdered by another. Horrifying.

No conspiracy charges and no murder charge for LH so does that mean they were acting separately?

I wonder if KH willingly went with LH and did have sex with him - if she's under 16 it might be classed as rape, no? I'm thinking of the statutory rape charge they have in the USA but I don't know if we have that here. Not that that excuses LH's actions re the grooming but am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt *at the moment* - he *may* have really believed she was at least over 16. If so then I bet he is totally *****ting himself right now.

So LH is charged with grooming - from the FB chats. Police probably have the evidence for that.

But the two counts of sexual activity means some further involvement by LH ?

So how are the police able to give only this charge to LH and the more serious charges of rape and murder to SB ?

The only way I can see that they have made the charges in the way they have done, is that one or both of them has admitted to something ?

Yes possibly if LH was charged only with grooming and sexual activity.
Or perhaps just not enough evidence to show that LH was involved in the murder.
I doubt either of them have assisted the police very much, so evidence must be from the PM only.

In no way do I think LH is innocent of what he's charged with I'm guessing he's not exactly popular with women but, at the moment I am thinking SB has took a opportunity to take Kayleigh off somewhere and LH didn't know what his plans were.Will have to see what else is released imo

So many things reminding us of Becky...I don't want to forget about her of course.

O/t I seen beckys brother has done an interview with Sky news, felt heart sorry for him.
O/t I was shocked to see that given their side of the family's statement

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

So LH is charged with grooming - from the FB chats. Police probably have the evidence for that.

But the two counts of sexual activity means some further involvement by LH ?

So how are the police able to give only this charge to LH and the more serious charges of rape and murder to SB ?

The only way I can see that they have made the charges in the way they have done, is that one or both of them has admitted to something ?

I think maybe LH and Kayleigh took part in consensual sexual activity, whereas SB has later raped and murdered her.

Yes possibly if LH was charged only with grooming and sexual activity.
Or perhaps just not enough evidence to show that LH was involved in the murder.
I doubt either of them have assisted the police very much, so evidence must be from the PM only.
Suprised there's not a kidnap/abduction charge in there somewhere...implies that the poor girl went there willingly

Poor poor girl. Groomed by one man then raped and murdered by another. Horrifying.

No conspiracy charges and no murder charge for LH so does that mean they were acting separately?
I'm wondering if the grooming stems from their social media exchanges, because of the difference in ages..but of a coincidence that one bloke grooms her and then his friend decides to take it upon himself to separately rape and murder her...

Thinking out loud.. LHs charges don't imply that he ever actually met her..both his charges could have been done completely via Internet. ..Wonder if SB somehow accessed LHs account and arranged a meet

I think we might have to wait for more information. I know I for one am a little confused by LH's charges, how it unfolded. I can only assume he confessed to some things? Maybe more charges will be added at a later date, maybe not. It's possible SB took advantage of the situation. I really don't know.

In no way do I think LH is innocent of what he's charged with I'm guessing he's not exactly popular with women but, at the moment I am thinking SB has took a opportunity to take Kayleigh off somewhere and LH didn't know what his plans were.Will have to see what else is released imo

Seems that way, maybe he offered her a lift somewhere or saw her walking locally. I hope his own CCTV has helped to charge him.

I can't think of the right word but I feel some "relief" that Kayleigh was not killed by the person who had a horror obsession. After Becky's case and the horror link in this case I was fearing all sorts.

I think maybe LH and Kayleigh took part in consensual sexual activity, whereas SB has later raped and murdered her.

Yes - a possible scenario. But, without being too graphic, how would the police know what was consensual and what was not, unless SB and or LH have said something.

I'm wondering if the grooming stems from their social media exchanges, because of the difference in ages..but of a coincidence that one bloke grooms her and then his friend decides to take it upon himself to separately rape and murder her...

Thinking out loud.. LHs charges don't imply that he ever actually met her..both his charges could have been done completely via Internet. ..Wonder if SB somehow accessed LHs account and arranged a meet

Wouldn't it be a different charge if it was all online though. Grooming is definitely usually online but sexual acivity I would think means real life sexual activity.

Wouldn't it be a different charge if it was all online though. Grooming is definitely usually online but sexual acivity I would think means real life sexual activity.

What about exchange of naked photos or similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper