GUILTY UK - Kayleigh Haywood, 15, Ibstock, Leicestershire, 13 November 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other cases if a suspect has roped in someone else to help after the fact they are charged with assisting an offender.

I still think SB had some knowledge from LH that Kayleigh was coming round to his house. Got jealous/thought he had a chance with her and it escalated from there.

LH was always going to face charges with Kayleigh being under age. I don't do Facebook but from what I've read here the stuff between them wasn't hidden and is publicly available?

I genuinely don't get how naive LH seems to have been. I'm also shocked that nobody had noticed the grooming.

Yes - a possible scenario. But, without being too graphic, how would the police know what was consensual and what was not, unless SB and or LH have said something.

Maybe there were texts between Kayleigh and LH afterwards. If LH was being wrongly accused of murder I hope he'd tell them everthing but maybe he was scared to admit anything at all at first because of her age.

Yes - a possible scenario. But, without being too graphic, how would the police know what was consensual and what was not, unless SB and or LH have said something.

yes you are right, so unless there are other witness[es] - unlikely. there must have either been allegations between the two men; or, one or both have confessed to some degree.

or, filming, as has been suggested further back on here.

although a few here think there has been little or no co-operation, it seems to me that the police must have found the body with some help from one or both of these men.

If it can be proven that she met up with him on Friday night, and stayed over, and her parents spoke to her on Saturday and she seemed totally happy/untroubled then that may well be a good sign for LH.
I sort of hope that he is an unwitting (OK, a groomer/abuser of underage girls but not a murderer) bystander and that it was only SB in on the murder -although I'm sure it would be just as awful either way for KH.

In other cases if a suspect has roped in someone else to help after the fact they are charged with assisting an offender.

I still think SB had some knowledge from LH that Kayleigh was coming round to his house. Got jealous/thought he had a chance with her and it escalated from there.

LH was always going to face charges with Kayleigh being under age. I don't do Facebook but from what I've read here the stuff between them wasn't hidden and is publicly available?

I genuinely don't get how naive LH seems to have been. I'm also shocked that nobody had noticed the grooming.

The only thing public on facebook is that he had clicked "like" under some of her pics so there wasnt a lot to notice.

yes you are right, so unless there are other witness[es] - unlikely. there must have either been allegations between the two men; or, one or both have confessed to some degree.

or, filming, as has been suggested further back on here.

although a few here think there has been little or no co-operation, it seems to me that the police must have found the body with some help from one or both of these men.
Or messages with Kayleigh agreeing

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Oh man, only just caught up properly, missed a page of posts and got mighty confused. Nothing a cuppa and a proper look hasn't fixed.

So. It seems it's the man with the nice lawn whodunnit. When this case broke and I looked over their Facebooks I immediately assumed LH was the weirdo, but then I remembered Christopher Jeffries and thought I'd keep my mouth shut. Phew. Really intrigued to know what has gone wrong here. Did Kayleigh have a "consensual" night with LH and where does SB fit in the picture? Hmmm...

Also, just seen the post from SB's sister. Nasty.

Reading the BBC article and they say that the post-mortem hasn't been performed yet: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-34873648

So the charges against both must have come via other evidence and confessions.
Post mortem may not have been done but a preliminary one may have been..that could pick up rape..

I think that LHs charged have stemmed from phone/message evidence. I don't think they have anything physical on him..however though how they've linked SB to this crime I dunno.

LHs charges don't necessarily attract a custodial sentence (I don't think) or if they do,not long ones..I can't see him being able to return to anywhere near his family...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I'm really disgusted, I can't believe this carp*. I don't see how someone could do this to a child. I've got several other things I'd like to get off my chest, but they can't be posted here. So I guess we can assume that they found Kayleigh. RIP sweet child.

*if you are dyslexic you can tell what this word is.

No but being picked up from a school would be a big red flag.

ETA If she has told him a story of being 19 then she might have given a back story of being at college and so meeting there would back that up too.

It is a school though. It's not an adult college, despite the name. Locals would know that.

Ibstock Community College

Let's hope for LH's sake that Kayleigh did speak to her parents and not text them, as it confirms she was still alive after being with him. If that didn't happen, I think he would have a hard time (if charges are later brought) convincing court that this wasn't a joint act, especially with them sharing a house or living in adjoining houses, and being childhood friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper