GUILTY UK- Keeley Bunker, 20, Tamworth, 19th Sept 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Last edited:
I hope they chuck the book at him..

"The victim had scratch marks on her neck, shown to be self-inflicted from samples of skin recovered from underneath her own fingernails, and most likely inflicted as she tried to prise herself from Streete's grip."

I missed this info before. Poor Keeley. Just out having fun and she was enjoying herself so much. What a disgusting monster Wesley is.

Man found guilty of rape and murder of childhood friend Keeley Bunker

i'm curious about the charge that was discounted, do you think that's what they were stuck on? does discounted mean the prosecution agreed to withdraw that charge?

Hmmm it is a bit confusing when you look at the wording..

2017 complainant
- Sexual activity with a child - CHARGE DISCOUNTED
- Sexual assault - GUILTY

So guilty of sexual assault but not sexual activity with a child? So he assaulted her while having no previous sexual activity?

I cant recall the details but am sure that the discounted charge will not help him that much.

Good! I was expecting the murder to be guilty, and the holdup to be more on the other charges, but you never do know until it comes through, that's a relief. Hopefully he'll get a decently long sentence too, although he's young enough that even the highest likely will mean he's out while young enough to be able to offend again. I really do feel our sentencing guidelines for the most serious crimes could use an increase, "life" sentences tend to come out at 1/3 of a typical lifespan which seems to undervalue life a bit.

I really hope Streete is sentenced to the maximum possible. Not one of these 15 year sentences where he’ll be out after 8. I want to see him locked up for a good 30 years at least. He stole a beautiful young woman from her family leaving them absolutely devastated.

Tamworth will never be the same, walking through wigginton park will never be the same. The whole town has mourned Keeley, cars, lampposts, shops, railings, houses all adorned with pink bows made in her memory. The last case like this in our town was the murder of Heather Tell in 2000. Compared to other places Tamworth was considered a safe town, there’s not many murders atall. This has shook the community to its core.

Keeley thought she was walking home with a friend that night, she thought she would be safe with Streete, her friend she’d known for many years. Instead he betrayed her, betrayed her trust, her family and friends and took her life so violently. I hope he is never let free. He is a predator and prison is exactly where he belongs.

I really hope Streete is sentenced to the maximum possible. Not one of these 15 year sentences where he’ll be out after 8. I want to see him locked up for a good 30 years at least. He stole a beautiful young woman from her family leaving them absolutely devastated.

Tamworth will never be the same, walking through wigginton park will never be the same. The whole town has mourned Keeley, cars, lampposts, shops, railings, houses all adorned with pink bows made in her memory. The last case like this in our town was the murder of Heather Tell in 2000. Compared to other places Tamworth was considered a safe town, there’s not many murders atall. This has shook the community to its core.

Keeley thought she was walking home with a friend that night, she thought she would be safe with Streete, her friend she’d known for many years. Instead he betrayed her, betrayed her trust, her family and friends and took her life so violently. I hope he is never let free. He is a predator and prison is exactly where he belongs.

Very well said. When I was reading your post I was thinking about the total betrayal to all involved and you summed in up perfectly.

I think he is going to get a long sentence. UK law states that a murder involving sexual or sadistic conduct, carries a 30 year start point. That can be haggled up or down due to certain factors.

Wesleys callousness right up until the guilty verdict, will outweigh any redeeming or mitigating factors.

So I think he will get something between 30-35 years but hopefully longer.

Sentenced to 30 years minimum!

I personally thought it would be 32 years. Nathan Matthews (the Becky Watts killer) got 33 years but he put a lot of planning in her murder.

At least he did not get a low sentence. 15-20 years would have been him getting off IMO

Hopefully he finds prison life too much. He deserves to never walk amongst us again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back