GUILTY UK- Keeley Bunker, 20, Tamworth, 19th Sept 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
courts adjourned for lunch, i wonder how long he'll stay on the stand? the prosecutor needs to wrap this up now imo, its getting tedious, we know he lied, he admits he lied, no one can really believe a word that comes out of his mouth + the evidence they do have is damning, so lets get a move on so the jury can find him guilty !!!!!

I agree that the cross examination regarding his lying is a tad tedious. Im guessing its going this way because they really want the Jury to convict him of murder and not manslaughter. The prosecution really wants to leave no stone unturned.

I dont think we have heard in detail yet, Wesleys version of what was happening in Keeleys last moments alive.

This case was due to last 3 weeks but I cant see that happening, I think Wesley will be on the stand again tomorrow.

Im glad Wesley has taken the stand, as he is doing himself no favors.

He claims he had his forearm around Keeleys neck throughout the so called consensual sex. How does that even work as he is foot taller then her.

This smacks of him subduing her, while he was forcing himself on her from behind. Now we can see how her leggings being half way down, ties in.

From the update...

Streete says he had arm around Ms Bunker's neck but had 'no reason to kill her'
Streete said he had his forearm around Ms Bunker’s neck from behind.

Asked why he did this, Streete said: “To get a better position. I felt comfortable like that.”

Streete said he previously used this armhold with someone else.

The prosecutor told him: “Ms Bunker is 4ft 11in and you are 6ft.”

Asked how much pressure he had around her neck, Streete said: “I’m guessing pretty tight. I didn’t think it was tight, but it must have been pretty tight.

”I had no reason to kill her.”

Ive seriously had enough of that guy and do not mind that they are having a day off tomorrow. (deep breaths)

Murder accused claims he 'accidentally' killed Keeley Bunker during sex

Im glad Wesley has taken the stand, as he is doing himself no favors.

He claims he had his forearm around Keeleys neck throughout the so called consensual sex. How does that even work as he is foot taller then her.

This smacks of him subduing her, while he was forcing himself on her from behind. Now we can see how her leggings only being half way down, ties in.

From the update...

Streete says he had arm around Ms Bunker's neck but had 'no reason to kill her'
Streete said he had his forearm around Ms Bunker’s neck from behind.

Asked why he did this, Streete said: “To get a better position. I felt comfortable like that.”

Streete said he previously used this armhold with someone else.

The prosecutor told him: “Ms Bunker is 4ft 11in and you are 6ft.”

Asked how much pressure he had around her neck, Streete said: “I’m guessing pretty tight. I didn’t think it was tight, but it must have been pretty tight.

”I had no reason to kill her.”

Ive seriously had enough of that guy and do not mind that they are having a day off tomorrow. (deep breaths)

Murder accused claims he 'accidentally' killed Keeley Bunker during sex
Oh my god Me too !!!! I am so sick of hearing him lie through his teeth. God knows how Keeley’s family and friends feel listening to it all if I feel like this towards him!
But I agree; I am glad he took the stand because it’s done him no favours at all, he comes across completely remorseless too. It’s clear he doesn’t give a crap that he killed his close friend, that he dumped her partially naked body face down in a pond and his only concern is to try and get away with it. The fact he was 6ft and she was 4 ft 11 and weighed 6 stone is so sad to think about :( it really is. She really had no chance against him.

None of it will wash with the jury I’m absolutely confident. I’d be surprised if they even take half a day to convict this spineless b******

As if he thinks anyone would believe that she gave no warning signs at all she couldn’t breathe? Even if it was consensual (which it wasn’t) she would start fighting back if her breathing was restricted and it’s beyond ridiculous he thinks the jury would believe she didn’t try and fight for her life. I still don’t know how it came about, did they start smoking weed and he randomly tried it on? Did he know he was planning to rape her when he popped briefly home first? (Likely to get the weed) Where did she drop her bag? She wasn’t drunk, the alcohol limit in her blood was very low, and it had her iPad in with all her makeup and clothes, she wouldn’t just “lose” it like he claimed, so did he dump it? I have So many questions :(

Oh my god Me too !!!! I am so sick of hearing him lie through his teeth. God knows how Keeley’s family and friends feel listening to it all if I feel like this towards him!
But I agree; I am glad he took the stand because it’s done him no favours at all, he comes across completely remorseless too. It’s clear he doesn’t give a crap that he killed his close friend, that he dumped her partially naked body face down in a pond and his only concern is to try and get away with it. The fact he was 6ft and she was 4 ft 11 and weighed 6 stone is so sad to think about :( it really is. She really had no chance against him.

None of it will wash with the jury I’m absolutely confident. I’d be surprised if they even take half a day to convict this spineless b******

As if he thinks anyone would believe that she gave no warning signs at all she couldn’t breathe? Even if it was consensual (which it wasn’t) she would start fighting back if her breathing was restricted and it’s beyond ridiculous he thinks the jury would believe she didn’t try and fight for her life. I still don’t know how it came about, did they start smoking weed and he randomly tried it on? Did he know he was planning to rape her when he popped briefly home first? (Likely to get the weed) Where did she drop her bag? She wasn’t drunk, the alcohol limit in her blood was very low, and it had her iPad in with all her makeup and clothes, she wouldn’t just “lose” it like he claimed, so did he dump it? I have So many questions :(

With regards to so many questions unanswered, I think that a few of them have been answered but not reported. I remember Birmingham Live not reporting on what Wesleys response was, when his defence team asked him if he killed Keeley on purpose. This question was quoted in a different UK publication.

I think the reporters are just keeping it, to what they feel is important. To get the full storey we need the transcripts.

Sadly Wesley will never admit the true storey of what happened that night. To me he probably fancied her for years but knew the feeling was not in any way mutual. Mabe seeing her flirting with other guys that night, tipped him over the edge.

Last edited:
Sadly Wesley will never admit the true storey of what happened that night. To me he probably fancied her for years but knew the feeling was not in any way mutual. Mabe seeing her flirting with other guys that night, tipped him over the edge.

That's my take on it too. I can't see how she could have accidentally died. The force required, the duration of that force, the fact that she would have been resisting force that is stopping her from breathing, torn lip, deeply bruised face. There's no way he would have needed that much power to restrain her given her size and position.

I also don't buy the lack of reclothing her. Even with his version of events, going back repeatedly, staring at her, taking off her jacket, why not give her some dignity? It seems almost spiteful in my opinion to leave her like that.

That's my take on it too. I can't see how she could have accidentally died. The force required, the duration of that force, the fact that she would have been resisting force that is stopping her from breathing, torn lip, deeply bruised face. There's no way he would have needed that much power to restrain her given her size and position.

I also don't buy the lack of reclothing her. Even with his version of events, going back repeatedly, staring at her, taking off her jacket, why not give her some dignity? It seems almost spiteful in my opinion to leave her like that.

Ok im going deep here. He did not cover her up, due to his jealousy and anger at her never fancying him. He wanted people to find her like that. In his twisted mind, it was a kind of revenge.

Keeley honestly thought of Wesley as a friend but in reality he was a sociopath.

he is, im not sure how no one realized before that he was some odd ball sociopath. did keeley and monique never get a dodgy feeling about him? :( surely a person doesn't turn into a remorseless cold blood killer/ rapist overnight. you'd like to assume you would get a 'gut feeling' about such people but maybe the sad reality is you don't. hes had 10 months to think about what he's done, re-live that night over and over and yet i see no remorse from him at all only self pity... the "why me" comment he said says it all. :mad::(

he is, im not sure how no one realized before that he was some odd ball sociopath. did keeley and monique never get a dodgy feeling about him? :( surely a person doesn't turn into a remorseless cold blood killer/ rapist overnight. you'd like to assume you would get a 'gut feeling' about such people but maybe the sad reality is you don't. hes had 10 months to think about what he's done, re-live that night over and over and yet i see no remorse from him at all only self pity... the "why me" comment he said says it all. :mad::(

I think his close friends did not realize what a sexual deviant he was. If I remember correctly, his sexual accusers were random girls that he met off the internet.

What struck me throughout those allegations, is the girls mentioning how he had no bedroom door. Again im going deep here, but did the people he was living with, deliberately take the door off? Did they do that to put him off attacking (younger) girls? The door detail has stuck in my mind, for some reason.

I wonder how often, if ever ... he and Keeley were alone.

Perhaps that morning was the first time they'd been alone AND at a time and place where he thought he could get away with coercing Keeley the same way he had other girls previously.

Except Keeley did not 'go along' with it out of fear ... she fought him off, or tried to.

I wonder how often, if ever ... he and Keeley were alone.

Perhaps that morning was the first time they'd been alone AND at a time and place where he thought he could get away with coercing Keeley the same way he had other girls previously.

Except Keeley did not 'go along' with it out of fear ... she fought him off, or tried to.

I dont think generally that Keeley and Wesley were usually totally alone. They sometimes hanged around with each other, but in groups.

When Wesley was walking Keeley home that night, they walked to his home where he wanted to be sick. Keeley at that point, waited outside.

Im speculating that at this point that she knew something was off. Why did she not go inside to make sure he was going to be OK, like friends usually do? I like to nit pick little things like this.

If she truly had amorous feelings for Wesley that night, she would have followed him into his house. IMO

I dont think generally that Keeley and Wesley were usually totally alone. They sometimes hanged around with each other, but in groups.

When Wesley was walking Keeley home that night, they walked to his home where he wanted to be sick. Keeley at that point, waited outside.

Im speculating that at this point that she knew something was off. Why did she not go inside to make sure he was going to be OK, like friends usually do? I like to nit pick little things like this.

If she truly had amorous feelings for Wesley that night, she would have followed him into his house. IMO

Imo - she wouldn't have swapped numbers with another guy either if she liked wesley and he was there. Also her friends would have picked up on any flirting between

Totally agree with the lack of remorse too. His 'why me ' comments are so self absorbed not once did he mention poor keeley who was supposedly a good friend. Also pointed out in an earlier post about the way he left her body half naked. Just shows what he really thought about her imo.

The jury told not to discount a clumsy man who mistook her gasping for breath as sex noises.. Really?!

It was inevitable that his defense would push for manslaughter but oh my god.. they are really defying reality here.

For manslaughter to work, the jury have to believe that Keeley wanted sex that night and that she was happy with a tight grip around her neck. The jury would then have to believe that a tight grip on someones neck causes near instant death.

I hope the jury do the right thing, and convict him of murder.

It was inevitable that his defense would push for manslaughter but oh my god.. they are really defying reality here.

For manslaughter to work, the jury have to believe that Keeley wanted sex that night and that she was happy with a tight grip around her neck. The jury would then have to believe that a tight grip on someones neck causes near instant death.

I agree, it's the sustained grip beyond the point of her passing out (and no longer resisting) which the defence can't really defend in the event the first charge is upheld (or indeed if not). When someone you are throttling stops struggling, you know exactly what is going to happen if you keep that grip up for another minute or so.

I can’t believe how slow and drawn out this trial is. I thought the judge would give a quick summary and the jury would retire this morning, I kind of half expected a verdict today but the judge is still summing up! :eek:

So the judge is summing up today and I am hearing some evidence that I have not seen before.

From the updates..

"The judge then turns to the account the defendant gave in December where he claimed Keeley had been ‘flirtatious’ with him and they had engaged in sexual contact but not full sexual intercourse in the park. At the time he repeated the story that she fell and struck her head.

Finally, Justice Baker reminds the jury of Streete’s latest account - given a week before this trial started - where he claimed he and Keeley had consensual sex in the park, but that he held her around the neck and accidentally killed her."

So just one week before his trial (with all the evidence stacked against him), he changes his story to it all being consensual.

Wesley has not shown one shred of remorse or truthfulness IMO

I do feel sorry for Keeleys family and friends and the anguish they must be going through.

If found guilty Wesley should get the maximum sentence allowed. No time reduced for being honest or remorseful. It will be a small consolation.

Live updates - Keeley Bunker murder trial

So the judge is summing up today and I am hearing some evidence that I have not seen before.

From the updates..

"The judge then turns to the account the defendant gave in December where he claimed Keeley had been ‘flirtatious’ with him and they had engaged in sexual contact but not full sexual intercourse in the park. At the time he repeated the story that she fell and struck her head.

Finally, Justice Baker reminds the jury of Streete’s latest account - given a week before this trial started - where he claimed he and Keeley had consensual sex in the park, but that he held her around the neck and accidentally killed her."

So just one week before his trial (with all the evidence stacked against him), he changes his story to it all being consensual.

Wesley has not shown one shred of remorse or truthfulness IMO

I do feel sorry for Keeleys family and friends and the anguish they must be going through.

If found guilty Wesley should get the maximum sentence allowed. No time reduced for being honest or remorseful. It will be a small consolation.

Live updates - Keeley Bunker murder trial

Yes I hadn't quite realised how close to the trial it was that he admitted intercourse! How was he explaining away the fact that she was found in the state of undress between then and June? That she fell and hit her head and her leggings and pants flew off?

Yes I hadn't quite realised how close to the trial it was that he admitted intercourse! How was he explaining away the fact that she was found in the state of undress between then and June? That she fell and hit her head and her leggings and pants flew off?

One of Wesleys lies was that they departed that night, with him leaving her at a telephone box.

This was going to be his cover for her being found in that state. That it must have been done by someone else.

If they did not have CCTV of them together near the park, he would have kept to those lies. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back