GUILTY UK- Keeley Bunker, 20, Tamworth, 19th Sept 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And all those extra little bits that they report are so important eg 'the defendant bowed his head when...., smirked when....., became upset when.....
yeah there is no mention of his demeanor at all is there? its very strange. i wonder if its cause they cant see him? i didn't realize the journalists weren't in court but now you mention it it might be down to him being out of shot or something.

i know what you mean! i hate waiting over the weekends too, theres been a few times this week alone when the updates haven't started till 11am, then finished at 1 for lunch and then adjourned by 3.30pm or something and ive thought wtf? either not a lot is being reported or its a very slow trial indeed.

we still have to hear his police interviews (which we know he changed his story 4 times) + his defense + closing arguments so i think it will go on for another couple weeks...

Do you reckon he'll take the stand?
hmmm i'm not sure, do you? apparently hes autistic, so he might not want to. even if he does, its not looking good for him. At first he denied all of it, then he said he jumped on her back and she hit her head on a post but denied any sexual contact, and now hes admitting he killed her by 'accident' through 'consensual' intercourse.... the evidence and his actions afterwards doesn't match up. I'd be shocked if the jury take any longer than a couple hours to find him guilty. i think he might get 'not guilty' for the sexual assaults possibly. imo there isn't enough proof there but obv we're not hearing all of it i guess.

i just struggle to know what went on that night, they were good friends. He went out for her birthday a few weeks before hand. they had a foursome friendship going on and all seemed pretty close pals. i have no idea what happened on that walk home, did he just turn around and turn violent out of nowhere?

hmmm i'm not sure, do you? apparently hes autistic, so he might not want to. even if he does, its not looking good for him. At first he denied all of it, then he said he jumped on her back and she hit her head on a post but denied any sexual contact, and now hes admitting he killed her by 'accident' through 'consensual' intercourse.... the evidence and his actions afterwards doesn't match up. I'd be shocked if the jury take any longer than a couple hours to find him guilty. i think he might get 'not guilty' for the sexual assaults possibly. imo there isn't enough proof there but obv we're not hearing all of it i guess.

i just struggle to know what went on that night, they were good friends. He went out for her birthday a few weeks before hand. they had a foursome friendship going on and all seemed pretty close pals. i have no idea what happened on that walk home, did he just turn around and turn violent out of nowhere?

I do not think he turned violent out of nowhere. I been following the updates and remember seeing this ..

"Now the jury is shown CCTV from Tamworth Rugby Club which shows Streete and Keeley together. Streete can be seen playfully hugging Keeley from behind, before she turns around and they hug two more times, face to face, before they move to the right out of shot."

So it seems that Wesley could have taken the playful hugging the wrong way. After a while Keeley could have said enough and that is where things turned violent. IMO

Jury taken through Keeley Bunker's injuries as murder trial continues

I do not think he turned violent out of nowhere. I been following the updates and remember seeing this ..

"Now the jury is shown CCTV from Tamworth Rugby Club which shows Streete and Keeley together. Streete can be seen playfully hugging Keeley from behind, before she turns around and they hug two more times, face to face, before they move to the right out of shot."

So it seems that Wesley could have taken the playful hugging the wrong way. After a while Keeley could have said enough and that is where things turned violent. IMO

i agree, i read that he and his friend cameron were meeting up regularly with keeley and her friend monique, a foursome kind of thing going on where they would regularly go out together etc. so i wondered if there was ever been a 'thing' going on between any of them at some point...

also, i read during the updates;

She asks him to confirm that Keeley Bunker’s underwear and leggings were not damaged, except for ‘small holes’ at the bottom of the leggings which are ‘consistent with washing’.

Ms Brand also states the leggings were not torn or stretched.

Mr Fairhurst confirms she is correct

from this, its possible things could even have started as consensual and soon turned violent when he took it too far or something. IMO of course.

i agree, i read that he and his friend cameron were meeting up regularly with keeley and her friend monique, a foursome kind of thing going on where they would regularly go out together etc. so i wondered if there was ever been a 'thing' going on between any of them at some point...

also, i read during the updates;

She asks him to confirm that Keeley Bunker’s underwear and leggings were not damaged, except for ‘small holes’ at the bottom of the leggings which are ‘consistent with washing’.

Ms Brand also states the leggings were not torn or stretched.

Mr Fairhurst confirms she is correct

from this, its possible things could even have started as consensual and soon turned violent when he took it too far or something. IMO of course.

I dont get a vibe that they ever were in a relationship, well not publicly anyways. Keeleys friend Monique did not think as such from the court updates..

"Afterwards they met up with Streete at New Street Station. Keeley had known Streete for a number of years but, according to Monique, she saw him ‘as a friend, nothing more, nothing less, just a friend’."

I agree it could have been consensual but then Wesley lost control.

It be interesting to see if Wesley takes the stand but I got a feeling he wont.
He has given many conflicting statements and would get torn apart on the stand. Im looking forward to the statements phase of the trial.

Last edited:
I think this will be as simple as he tried it on ..took advantage of the fact they were alone and ended up silencing screams..imo he will try and do a "Vincent Tabak" trying to claim he was not aware that the force he applied was lethal

Dammit @Kikixxxx The weekend just got longer! You found any other reporters giving updates?

Thinking of those affected by the crash this morning and hoping for the best for all involved

Dammit @Kikixxxx The weekend just got longer! You found any other reporters giving updates?

Thinking of those affected by the crash this morning and hoping for the best for all involved
I know!! I’ve Been refreshing the live updates page all day. I would have thought they would have arrived to court by now though. It’s been over 3 hours. I hope they will join for the afternoon!!

I think it’s only Birmingham live reporting it. :( I hate the lack of coverage this trial is getting.

I know!! I’ve Been refreshing the live updates page all day. I would have thought they would have arrived to court by now though. It’s been over 3 hours. I hope they will join for the afternoon!!

I think it’s only Birmingham live reporting it. :( I hate the lack of coverage this trial is getting.

Thankfully the jurnos are reporting again as they got held up by a car incident.

I really hope they throw the book as Wesley. He claims he left her at a phone box but later when he was spotted with her, in the very park that she was murdered, he goes down the no comment route.

From the updates....

"He maintained to Det Con Anthony Clay he had said goodbye to Keeley Bunker with a “friendly hug” and parted company at a telephone box near his home.

He said nothing sexual had happened between them.

Streete told the officer he suffered a recent injury to his upper lip as a result of his dog - a black Staffy - jumping up at him.

Mr Streete later gave a “no comment” interview after police showed him CCTV of him and Keeley in Wigginton Park."

Thankfully that CCTV is real damming evidence against him.

another SLOW day of updates. 1 every hour if we are lucky :mad:

i wonder what we missed from this morning too. if i was near, i think id go there myself and sit in the public gallery. i'd do better updates than this lot

Defence case will start on Tuesday
Jacob Hallam QC has told the jury they have concluded their prosecution case.
Judge Justice Jeremy Baker said the defence case will start at 10.30am tomorrow and the defendant Wesley Streete is expected to give evidence.

Keeley Bunker trial jury told of accused's police interviews

HES TAKING THE WITNESS BOX :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: he will get ripped to shreds!!! is he mad? i cant wait for tomorrow........

Defence case will start on Tuesday
Jacob Hallam QC has told the jury they have concluded their prosecution case.
Judge Justice Jeremy Baker said the defence case will start at 10.30am tomorrow and the defendant Wesley Streete is expected to give evidence.

Keeley Bunker trial jury told of accused's police interviews

HES TAKING THE WITNESS BOX :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: he will get ripped to shreds!!! is he mad? i cant wait for tomorrow........

Now this to me is a massive surprise. I was quite sure that he would not take the stand.

And with that Im glad that the jurno got delayed only today. They better get there early tomorrow!

Seriously though I do hope he gets ripped to shreds. Im guessing that his defence team judged it to be a good idea.

I hope he does not play on himself being Autistic, as a defense for his conflicting statements. He was not that Autistic, in that he knew his rights to say no comment.

I think the evidence so far is very against him and yeah I cant wait also.

i know, the defense seem to be pushing the autism diagnosis, they've mentioned it a couple of times now.

i am so shocked hes taking the stand also; hes changed his story 4 times, the evidence, both dna and cctv is irrefutable, hes showed no remorse so far, he's lied repeatedly... the prosecution will tear him apart. i think his defense are probably pushing for a manslaughter conviction, maybe that explains the austism references?
the fresh scratches on his face alone prove it wasn't 'consensual' sex gone wrong... never mind the rest of the evidence IMO

i feel for keeley's family in court tomorrow, having to sit through him trying to talk his way out of her senseless and coldblooded murder by someone she thought was her friend :(

i know, the defense seem to be pushing the autism diagnosis, they've mentioned it a couple of times now.

i am so shocked hes taking the stand also; hes changed his story 4 times, the evidence, both dna and cctv is irrefutable, hes showed no remorse so far, he's lied repeatedly... the prosecution will tear him apart. i think his defense are probably pushing for a manslaughter conviction, maybe that explains the austism references?
the fresh scratches on his face alone prove it wasn't 'consensual' sex gone wrong... never mind the rest of the evidence IMO

i feel for keeley's family in court tomorrow, having to sit through him trying to talk his way out of her senseless and coldblooded murder by someone she thought was her friend :(

For the manslaughter charge to work, he would have to change his whole story.
He would have to admit to being involved in her killing but in a diminished or unpremeditated capacity.

With things looking so bad against him, maybe he will do that.

So tomorrow. will he double down on his innocence, or admit it and play up for the jurys sympathies?

I honestly don't know.

Asked how she died, Streete said:

I had my arms around her neck and accidently killed her.

He said they were having sex in Wigginton Park.

He admitted putting branches over her body and concealing it. He said:

I was scared and didn’t know how to tell people how she died. I was scared to explain to the police, everyone, and mum and dad.”

Keeley Bunker trial to hear Wesley Streete's defence - updates

o_Oo_O

They headed to Wigginton Park, via Elizabeth Drive, and said the pair were flirting, Streete says.

”We were looking at each other in a flirtatious way,” he tells the jury.

He says they were headed towards the rugby club and not Keeley’s house at this point.

Streete says there had been sexual touching of her privates and kissing as they stopped walking inside the park.

He says Keeley was happy to kiss him and she kissed him back. He says she pulled her trousers down to her thigh and seemed “happy”.

The pair then carried on walking towards the rugby club.

He says he hugged her from behind and he had her arms around her. He denies Keeley tried to run away from him.

Streete says the pair headed into the park and he said that was when he had sex with keeley.

Murder accused tells court he 'accidentally' killed Keeley Bunker

I wonder, does that mean on some cctv footage, it looks like she tries to run away from him at some point?

It all just sounds so strange, they were close friends, they’d go out together with 2 other friends, overnight trips to Manchester, meeting up to smoke weed 4x a week, and at no point did they ever date or hook up.... but then walking home one night they realised they fancied each other?? And decided to have sex there and then? Come off it. It doesn’t add up whatsoever ..

Streete says said his dog scratched his face when he returned home after Ms Bunker’s death.

He was looking for his lost passport and walked his eight-year-old Staffy dog in Wigginton Park. He said:

Me and my dog were playing and he just scratched me. It was my dog playing around.”

He denied the marks had anything to do with Ms Bunker’s death. He said he “pretended” to put something in a bin and walked towards it to see if his bankcard was in the area.

Murder accused tells court he 'accidentally' killed Keeley Bunker

it would be laughable if it wasn't so real life and tragic.... unbelievable o_O

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste