GUILTY UK- Keeley Bunker, 20, Tamworth, 19th Sept 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Perhaps, however there was only one report saying she had been seen in the street. Family and friends posts on Facebook when she was missing don’t seem to suggest she had been at a known location beforehand. At this point, who knows what’s happened. I can’t say specific things on here because it’s an ongoing investigation but for the 50% of people who can’t believe he’s done it, there’s another 50% who aren’t surprised in the slightest..

And the evidence is damning, he would have been smarter to plead guilty.

I read a lot of the comments left on his Facebook and I completely agree! Some saying 'he would never do anything like this'-some saying 'not surprised at all, if you think he's not capable of this, you clearly didn't know him that well' ...

What a tragic waste of 2 young lives either way!

I read a lot of the comments left on his Facebook and I completely agree! Some saying 'he would never do anything like this'-some saying 'not surprised at all, if you think he's not capable of this, you clearly didn't know him that well' ...

What a tragic waste of 2 young lives either way!

An absolute waste. I feel sorry for both families also, especially given the comments on his Facebook page. It needs to be taken down.

Perhaps, however there was only one report saying she had been seen in the street. Family and friends posts on Facebook when she was missing don’t seem to suggest she had been at a known location beforehand. At this point, who knows what’s happened. I can’t say specific things on here because it’s an ongoing investigation but for the 50% of people who can’t believe he’s done it, there’s another 50% who aren’t surprised in the slightest..

And the evidence is damning, he would have been smarter to plead guilty.

Thanks for the information...what evidence do you feel is damning ? Or is that local info you cant talk about yet ?

I agree yes it is a bit vague ... will be interested to know how they came to the conclusion it was him so quickly and what evidence they have

Interesting. I wonder what? It’s a bit vague but doesn’t actually say they are to establish COD though on that?

Whatever they have so far must be enough for a murder charge or they wouldn’t have been able to charge him?

I'm.wondering if it's drug related? If he's given or sold drugs to Keeley that have resulted in her death ...

Heartbreaking sea of pink tributes to Keeley Bunker after body found in Tamworth murder probe

1_NWP_BEM_210919Tamworth_06.jpg

0_KeeleyPNG.png

1_0.jpg

Sea of tributes to Keeley Bunker after body found in murder probe

'I'm sorry I couldn't protect you': Keeley Bunker's best friend pays tribute to the 20-year-old whose body was found in a stream as teenager, 19, appears in court charged with her murder

The best friend of a barmaid, who was found dead after attending a concert, has shared a tribute apologising for 'not protecting' her - as a teenager appeared in court today charged with the murder.

'She was stunning, she had a heart of pure gold and no one could ever come close.

'I will talk to you every night and tell you about my day and ask you for advice. I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect you, I'm just so so sorry.'

The tribute was shared as Wesley Streete, 19, from Tamworth appeared at North Staffordshire Justice Centre this morning charged with the murder.

Keeley Bunker's best friend pays tribute to the 20-year-old as teenager, 19, is charged with murder | Daily Mail Online

Keeley’s funeral is today. Our town has been bathed in pink bows and packed out with bystanders who lined her final journey to the church. It’s a very sombre mood here.

To everyone who messaged me asking about evidence, it is not my place to say until the case has been heard in court. I however do not think he has a leg to stand on.

My guess is that he will be advised to plead guilty with diminished responsibility on the basis of mental health, in order to get a reduced sentence.

Time will tell but until then we are focused on saying goodbye to a girl taken too soon. Extremely sad day.

i don't know why more people arent active on this thread?? i cant believe this has pleaded not guilty!!!!!!....

Mr Hallam tells the jury that Streete changed his story again in June this year in a ‘defence statement’ where he denied having sex with Keeley but claimed there was consensual sexual activity.

However, in a further defence statement, he did admit there was full sexual intercourse but told investigators that Keeley had given consent.

Mr Hallam continues saying that Streete claimed he and Keeley had been flirting during the walk home, began hugging and kissing before moving to a more secluded area of the park and having sex.

During the course of that the defendant claimed he held Keeley’s neck ‘to get into a better position, and continued to hold her, she did not object’.

According to Mr Hallam, Streete said he ‘did not realise how hard he must have been holding her’ and ‘was unaware that Keeley was in distress until her body went floppy’. He claimed he checked for a pulse but realised she was dead.

Updates: Keeley Bunker's uncle found her body in a tunnel - court hears

REALLY??? o_O i feel so much anger at this so called defense already and its only day 1

i don't know why more people arent active on this thread?? i cant believe this ******* has pleaded not guilty!!!!!!....

Mr Hallam tells the jury that Streete changed his story again in June this year in a ‘defence statement’ where he denied having sex with Keeley but claimed there was consensual sexual activity.

However, in a further defence statement, he did admit there was full sexual intercourse but told investigators that Keeley had given consent.

Mr Hallam continues saying that Streete claimed he and Keeley had been flirting during the walk home, began hugging and kissing before moving to a more secluded area of the park and having sex.

During the course of that the defendant claimed he held Keeley’s neck ‘to get into a better position, and continued to hold her, she did not object’.

According to Mr Hallam, Streete said he ‘did not realise how hard he must have been holding her’ and ‘was unaware that Keeley was in distress until her body went floppy’. He claimed he checked for a pulse but realised she was dead.

Updates: Keeley Bunker's uncle found her body in a tunnel - court hears

REALLY??? o_O i feel so much anger at this so called defense already and its only day 1

I think the reason this thread isn't very active is WTF can we say?

She was missing, she was found quickly, he was arrested quickly - now it's the trial.

We usually have more active threads when there's more what ifs and buts but, there are none in this case. It's clearly evident that he's a very dangerous sexual predator and I'd hope that he's never released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296
Back