GUILTY UK- Keeley Bunker, 20, Tamworth, 19th Sept 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If Keeley had been raped and killed by a complete stranger, it would have been horrific, but she trusted him. She didn't feel safe walking home alone and was glad she had him to keep her safe. I can't bear to think about her terror when she realised she wasn't safe with him at all. She was so small and slight, it was akin to attacking a child. The absolute betrayal and sheer brutality of this makes me feel sick and full of rage.

If Keeley had been raped and killed by a complete stranger, it would have been horrific, but she trusted him. She didn't feel safe walking home alone and was glad she had him to keep her safe. I can't bear to think about her terror when she realised she wasn't safe with him at all. She was so small and slight, it was akin to attacking a child. The absolute betrayal and sheer brutality of this makes me feel sick and full of rage.
That’s what makes me so upset too. I read She only weighed 6 stone and was 4 ft 11 :( to imagine someone so defenceless who believed he was her good friend and She would be safe walking home with him is just heartbreaking. Just absolute complete betrayal like you said. I can’t believe his defense. It’s even more of an outrage and insult on top of what he’s already done to that poor girl already.

is it common to have a trial covering various unrelated offenses?
i just haven't heard of it before....

the evidence from the other sexual assault victims (unrelated to keeley) sound pretty flimsy IMO.
he could be described as a bit of a pest sure, but i don't know if you can describe these as sexual assaults? these girls willingly went to his house on more than one occasion, and continued to go to parties where Wesley would be. his defense will tear these allegations apart on cross examination. i hope this doesn't have a negative impact on keeleys case.

She tells the court they took a long walk to his home, it was raining and she had to jump over puddles on the path.

She tells the court she recalls a comment Streete made to her and says: “He commented how my backside looked and said ‘I bet all the boys all the boys were looking at that today’. I felt really uncomfortable. I kind of panicked but I kept walking with him.

Updates: Keeley Bunker's uncle found her body in pool - court hears

Agreed it will be difficult to prove the sexual assault allegations from what we've heard I think.

...these girls willingly went to his house on more than one occasion, and continued to go to parties where Wesley would be. his defense will tear these allegations apart on cross examination. i hope this doesn't have a negative impact on keeleys case.
Is that actual grounds for a dismissal of sexual assault charges in British Court?

the evidence from the other sexual assault victims (unrelated to keeley) sound pretty flimsy IMO.
he could be described as a bit of a pest sure, but i don't know if you can describe these as sexual assaults? these girls willingly went to his house on more than one occasion, and continued to go to parties where Wesley would be. his defense will tear these allegations apart on cross examination. i hope this doesn't have a negative impact on keeleys case.

I think we're not hearing anywhere near all the evidence or there to hear from the victims.

Not sure that all the other 'alleged' assaults took place at parties either, do you have any links to articles stating that that's the case?

The attitude and belief that 'girls were there willingly' is what kept grooming gangs alive for so long because adults in a position to help viewed them as willing participants rather than victims.

The assaults all took place either in Wesleys bedroom, or at party the own victim had in her house. you can confirm all that by following the live updates the Birmingham live have been posting.

the evidence sounds flimsy IMO and I’d be shocked if a jury could convict him of any of the sexual assaults from what we’ve heard so far. Just because they went to his house doesn’t mean they gave consent, but to laugh and joke around with him and let him take your trousers off is not exactly damning evidence against him I don’t think.

The assaults all took place either in Wesleys bedroom, or at party the own victim had in her house. you can confirm all that by following the live updates the Birmingham live have been posting.

the evidence sounds flimsy IMO and I’d be shocked if a jury could convict him of any of the sexual assaults from what we’ve heard so far. Just because they went to his house doesn’t mean they gave consent, but to laugh and joke around with him and let him take your trousers off is not exactly damning evidence against him I don’t think.
For the last two or three years in the US, if a woman says that a man sexual assaulted her it doesn't matter if they were flirting with each other before hand. It doesn't matter if they were a couple at the time. His life is ruined. If multiple women say that a man sexually assaulted them, even if it was decades ago, he's probably going to jail. No evidence required.

For the last two or three years in the US, if a woman says that a man sexual assaulted her it doesn't matter if they were flirting with each other before hand. It doesn't matter if they were a couple at the time. His life is ruined. If multiple women say that a man sexually assaulted them, even if it was decades ago, he's probably going to jail. No evidence required.
It doesn’t seem to be as easy to convict in the UK

Police sending a third fewer rape cases to prosecutors, figures show

Even if the sexual abuse accusers, get ripped apart by the defence, it will still leave a bit of doubt in the jurors minds, that Wesley could take no for an answer.

When you look at how 4f11/6.5 stone Keeley was treated , that has all the hallmarks of someone who could not take no for an answer and abused there power.

I think it was a wise decision by the prosecution to put the sexual abuse accusers, on the stand. IMO

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if the victims "danced round him naked" no is still no
Of course it is, but you’ve still got to prove it in a court of law is my point. I’m not defending this piece of **** btw I’m just being reasonable.

There has to be strong evidence to safely convict someone of rape / sexual assault, otherwise innocent men could ( and do! ) have their lives ruined over false allegations.

I'm surprised there's no one here discussing this trial. I'd love to hear about what his demeanor is like in the court room

I'm surprised there's no one here discussing this trial. I'd love to hear about what his demeanor is like in the court room
Me too. I wonder if their races were reversed it would have more media attention? Makes ya think eh? The public interest seems to be low and I can’t understand why.

I’m following The live updates daily, but it seems very drawn out, today the first update was 11am and by 1.30pm the trial was finished for the day. No wonder it’s going to take four weeks! o_O

Me too. I wonder if their races were reversed it would have more media attention? Makes ya think eh? The public interest seems to be low and I can’t understand why.

I’m following The live updates daily, but it seems very drawn out, today the first update was 11am and by 1.30pm the trial was finished for the day. No wonder it’s going to take four weeks! o_O

Yeah I've been following too. I always get frustrated following trials live because I hate the end of the day, and weekends are the worst! But this one seems to be REALLY slow and sparse in information. That must be due to the reporters not actually being in the court, it's surely running at the same pace as every other trial

And all those extra little bits that they report are so important eg 'the defendant bowed his head when...., smirked when....., became upset when.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back