GUILTY UK - Kellymary Fauvrelle, 26, pregnant with baby, stabbed to death, London, 29 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

CoverMeCagney

Reaction score
Oh this is just awful...

An eight months pregnant woman has been stabbed to death but her baby survived after being delivered at the scene in south London.

Kellymary Fauvrelle, 26, has been named locally as the victim whose baby was saved after emergency services rushed to Raymead Avenue, Thornton Heath at 3.30am on Saturday.

A 37-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of the murder - bringing the total killings in the capital to 64 this year.

The baby is in a critical condition in hospital.

Eight months pregnant woman, 26, is stabbed to death but baby SURVIVES | Daily Mail Online

This post on her fb is so sad now. Really hope the little one pulls through:

Kellymary Fauvrelle
14 February ·
Happy Valentine's sweet pea ... we can't wait to meet
You
52422167_10156740145976368_8647280153522601984_n.jpg

Sure I read 37 & 29 year old arrested, 37 year old released under investigation.

Poor poor girl

Yes correct. Per BBC:

"Police said a 29-year-old was in custody and a 37-year-old had been released under investigation."

Pregnant woman stabbed to death named

Also says baby is in critical condition. Prayers to the little one!

Awful crime :( I was immediately thinking boyfriend or ex as well.

I wonder who called the ambulance.

Last edited:
How absolutely dreadful......how could anyone kill a mother & unborn child in this way? Whatever the circumstances?

Sometimes I DESPAIR to be living alongside other human beings who can take life ( & in this case TWO lives) so easily, wreaking untold damage on so many others people .

Hm. Could this have been a burglary gone wrong? Or maybe some kind of revenge attack. It doesn't make much sense so far with them releasing someone on bail and now this cctv.

I wondered that ... but ... 'burglar looked particularly chill on his walk to the property, no bag for stashing stolen goods?

I think I'm veering more towards a partner/ex/babys 'father' OR revenge for something?

Kelly looked to me like she lived in a fairly nice place, working, sensible lady doing what's best for baby (no biking while pregnant, which looked to be her passion) and fairly normal life ... thinking as I just typed this ... maybe one of her bikes was the theft target? IF it was a burglary gone wrong.

Oh no, poor baby, what a short and traumatic life.
Have we heard anything from his father?

Not that I've read.

I wondered that ... but ... 'burglar looked particularly chill on his walk to the property, no bag for stashing stolen goods?

I think I'm veering more towards a partner/ex/babys 'father' OR revenge for something?

Kelly looked to me like she lived in a fairly nice place, working, sensible lady doing what's best for baby (no biking while pregnant, which looked to be her passion) and fairly normal life ... thinking as I just typed this ... maybe one of her bikes was the theft target? IF it was a burglary gone wrong.

Yeah burglary seems unlikely the more I think about it. I still think this will turn out to be domestic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho
Back