GUILTY UK - Kellymary Fauvrelle, 26, pregnant with baby, stabbed to death, London, 29 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's sick. "Tragedy" doesn't seem to fit, because someone *caused* this!

In just a few weeks Kelly would have been holding a healthy baby in her arms and cuddling and nursing him :( And now they're both gone due to this hideous act of violence :(

I agree, andvthe only consolation, if you believe in it, is that baby is now in peace, wrapped in mommy's arms in heaven. RIP, too good for this world ♡

They don't seem to have, which is interesting

Had another look. The first cctv seems to cover only the driveway of the house and immediate pavement. It doesn't extend across the road, so would not capture him on his running return.

Second cctv however does seem to cover the whole road, so it is unfortunate that it did not capture on his way down.

Hm. I wonder if it was always unlocked or just that night?

It was boiling hot that night. I wondered if the sliding doors or another window was left ajar. Could've been an opportunist thief. Would be interesting to know whether the CCTV timings match, ie did he go straight to that house or was he casing the street?

Hey everyone, haven't been around for a while and haven't read everyone's posts, but I just wanted to say how utterly shocked I am, my family use to live just round the corner from where this has happened and its horrendous to think this has happened. Thoughts at this stage are that this could have been a random thing, but that guy in the CCTV was walking with purpose, also looks like he had white gloves on or maybe a bandage, or possibly a disposable glove... He's either checked the place out previously or he knows the house. I am wondering if this is linked to the Norwood Sex Attacks, I know they have arrested a 16year old for the attacks on Monday the 1st July.

Last edited:
It's now been about 24 hours since the latest arrest took place.

Is it 24 or 36 hours before police need to get a judge's permission to continue questioning for the full 48 hours? It seems quite rare that questioning goes on this long, let alone longer.

Was just wondering if we would hear any more tonight.

He must be into the next 12 by now. He's had 24, then it's 12 with sign off from senior police officer.
Tomorrow morning would be going into the next 24 and that requires a magistrate

Kelly Mary Fauvrelle murder: Police make third arrest after stabbing of woman in Croydon home

Two men were earlier arrested. One, aged 37, was released with no further action, while the second, aged 29, was bailed until next month.

A statement from Scotland Yard said: "On Thursday July 11, detectives investigating the murder of Kelly Mary Fauvrelle and her baby son, Riley, arrested a 25-year-old male on suspicion of murder.

"The male has been taken to a central London police station where he remains at this time. Enquiries continue."

Kelly Mary Fauvrelle murder: Police make third arrest after stabbing of woman in Croydon home

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel
Back