GUILTY UK - Kellymary Fauvrelle, 26, pregnant with baby, stabbed to death, London, 29 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was just wondering if we would hear any more tonight.

He must be into the next 12 by now. He's had 24, then it's 12 with sign off from senior police officer.
Tomorrow morning would be going into the next 24 and that requires a magistrate

It's gone 10am (the first reports of the arrest seemed to come in around 10pm) so that means it's up to 36 hours now.

As there doesn't seem to be a new press release to update on the status of the arrest, I'm thinking they've probably got the extra time from the magistrate?

How many open windows during heat waves?
How many folk don't have air conditioners?
This is frightening to hear, as we are not safe in our own homes.

This happened in the UK, I'm in the uk ... we don't get a lot, if any, very hot weather.
Most homes won't have air conditioning! and most people can sleep safely with windows open.

How many open windows during heat waves?
How many folk don't have air conditioners?
This is frightening to hear, as we are not safe in our own homes.

I'm in England and I don't know anyone with air conditioning. Most people are perfectly safe to sleep with their windows open. Incidents like this are thankfully very rare.

From the link:

A 25-year-old man has been charged with the murder of heavily pregnant Kelly Mary Fauvrelle and the manslaughter of her baby son Riley, Scotland Yard has said.

Aaron McKenzie, 25, of Peckham Park Road, Peckham, was arrested on Thursday. Scotland Yard said early on Sunday that he had also been charged with one count of possession of an offensive weapon.

It's difficult to think of a reason they haven't charged him with murder of the baby though, if he knew Kelly and was aware of the pregnancy. I think the intent required for murdering her would lead to the same intent to kill the baby too, so they've charged him with manslaughter because they can't prove he knew.

It does look as if he knew exactly where he was heading though. It's not as if the open window or door was accessible from the street. Maybe he saw the opportunity for unobserved entry at some other time if he was working nearby, but didn't know the occupants and sleeping arrangements.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back