GUILTY UK - Kellymary Fauvrelle, 26, pregnant with baby, stabbed to death, London, 29 June 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He has a name - Riley.

Kelly-Mary Fauvrelle's baby son Riley has died five days after being rescued from his heavily-pregnant mother's womb as police today released CCTV of the prime suspect in her murder.

The hooded figure was filmed sprinting from her home seconds after the 26-year-old was stabbed to death in Thornton Heath at 3.30am on Saturday.

Minutes before the murder the same suspect can also be seen calmly strolling towards her property in south London as the Met urged the public to help detectives find him.

Kelly-Mary Fauvrelle's baby Riley dies after rescued from stabbed mother's womb | Daily Mail Online

Terrible case so very sad
I wonder if there was anyone else in the house as for paramedics to arrive in time to deliver the baby at the time it must have been a quick response
Unless she was able to ring them herself
Just checked and on the radio news on Sunday, it said paramedics were called to a woman suffering from cardiac arrest. So I guess it was someone who didn't know she'd been stabbed who called.

At 57m15s:
The Michael Ball Show - Richard Madeley sits in and is joined by Hattie Briggs - BBC Sounds

(I wasn't purposefully listening to Richard Madeley.)

Just thinking out loud here ..
What has the man got in his hand on CCTV..?

Whatever happened..if this is the killer it happened quickly ...seemed planned ..no time for escalation

Almost feels like someone paid to do it

If it was someone close to Kelly the police would know who it was on CCTV

"The family were alerted just before 3:30 in the morning by the sound of screams which was clearly Kelly," he said.

"Kelly's sister was the first person to go into the room, by that point there was no-one else there."

[...]

Det Ch Insp Norman said "we have to remain open minded" regarding a motive to the attack and there is a "need to build as complete a picture of Kelly as we possibly can".

He said that Ms Fauvrelle's bedroom was at the rear of the ground floor and there was a communal passageway so "potentially the obvious access point would be through the kitchen".

"There is no sign of a forced entry but that does not mean, through accident, the premises were insecure," he added.

Police said Riley's father was not currently being treated as a suspect.

Family woken by stabbed pregnant woman's 'screams'

So, that video of the man walking down the street toward Kelly's home, and then running away a short time afterwards.

He appears to be dressed from head-to-toe in white? Is that a trick of the camera light where black appears white, or is he really dressed in light-coloured clothing?

Is he wearing gloves? Is he carrying something?

So, that video of the man walking down the street toward Kelly's home, and then running away a short time afterwards.

He appears to be dressed from head-to-toe in white? Is that a trick of the camera light where black appears white, or is he really dressed in light-coloured clothing?

I would think it's the effects of the lighting, I cant imagine someone planning on stabbing a person to death being stupid enough to wear white. It looks like he has white gloves on top, but they are most likely black. My theory is a jealous ex or even stalker.

There are no words. When a pregnant woman is stabbed to death and her baby is also murdered. Pure evil.

It's sick. "Tragedy" doesn't seem to fit, because someone *caused* this!

In just a few weeks Kelly would have been holding a healthy baby in her arms and cuddling and nursing him :( And now they're both gone due to this hideous act of violence :(

I thought it looked like they were holding a mobile phone in their hand too ...

How *advertiser censored***** awful for her family to wake up in the middle of the night to that scene.

They will be traumatised forever more.

The killer of a heavily-pregnant woman slipped into her home through an unlocked kitchen door
He used a communal passageway to enter Kelly-Mary's garden at around 3.15am and then got into the kitchen via an open window or unlocked door, Scotland Yard has said.
How killer slipped down path to enter pregnant Kelly-Mary's home through 'unlocked kitchen door' | Daily Mail Online
Posting map from Alyce's link showing where the CCTV was filmed.
15630972-7213009-image-a-48_1562246354003.jpg

The killer of a heavily-pregnant woman slipped into her home through an unlocked kitchen door
He used a communal passageway to enter Kelly-Mary's garden at around 3.15am and then got into the kitchen via an open window or unlocked door, Scotland Yard has said.

How killer slipped down path to enter pregnant Kelly-Mary's home through 'unlocked kitchen door' | Daily Mail Online

So she was clearly targeted, the killer knew exactly where her bedroom is and most likely that the kitchen door/window won't be locked. It must be someone who had been in the house before and who knew she left the door/window open at night. Someone close to her who decided he'd come back at night and kill her. Why, I want to know?! Who hated her and her unborn child so much to commit such a horrendous crime? A jilted lover, a friend, a colleague, a neighbour?

So she was clearly targeted, the killer knew exactly where her bedroom is and most likely that the kitchen door/window won't be locked. It must be someone who had been in the house before and who knew she left the door/window open at night. Someone close to her who decided he'd come back at night and kill her. Why, I want to know?! Who hated her and her unborn child so much to commit such a horrendous crime? A jilted lover, a friend, a colleague, a neighbour?
I'm wondering if it could be that the killer had a grudge against the babys father or Kelly's brothers, I'm presuming she lived with them ? The ultimate sick revenge, target family members ? My other theory is a stalker.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring
Back