Found Deceased UK - Kirsty Aitchison, 30, Glasgow, 12th June 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's Police Scotland not Strathclyde police. As for her mum watching she can watch if she wants, there is no law against it.

In the grand scheme of things it dosn't really matter but for arguments sake police Scotland greater Glasgow division

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

3cc5f668ba5f714510d4364151686911.jpg

From the find Kirsty Facebook group -

Police have arranged a community meeting for 3pm today

Thanks skibs. Ive not got time at the moment to watch it, but see from comments that she walked onto a street without cctv.

I skimmed through it and listened to the part about cctv . Hee says something like at broomielaw turned left and headed westwards.., im sure he must mean she turned right, left would be eastwards!? To the right, would be towards secc unless she crossed the bridge and headed westwards, which would lead to the quay. Would def be cctv at tradeston etc, but prob not on the north side of the river, nothing much there but the 'new' flats

I'v not watched the update. Is there any news?
No update, it was more the police explaining how they search and lots about the community searching. It answers a lot of questions about what cctv has been checked.

She didn't walk onto a street with no cctv, Broomielaw has plenty of it. She walked out of sight of the cctv camera she was last seen on and then didn't appear on any cctv in eitheir direction.

No update, it was more the police explaining how they search and lots about the community searching. It answers a lot of questions about what cctv has been checked.

She didn't walk onto a street with no cctv, Broomielaw has plenty of it. She walked out of sight of the cctv camera she was last seen on and then didn't appear on any cctv in eitheir direction.
So could it be that she was grabbed and taken into a vehicle or a house/building?

I don't know if the Police actually think/know she did just end up in the river somehow but, for the sake of the family they have to keep up the 'hope' ...

There's no, we're making enquiries, we're keen to speak to, we're searching here etc it's frustrating me SO much!

I think she went into the river, and I think the police suspect this too :(

I'm going to have a watch in a wee while when our little one goes to bed .

Thanks mrazda71 and skibaboo for the video

I'm saying suicide sadly. But then I think she's so young, and has 4 kids and seems like they are her world. But I guess these things happen.

If something/someone has harmed her, I don't think it happened at the river, and then she might not even be there.

I wonder if she knew of anyone over the bridge? In the flats. Or even further into Govan. Maybe she wanted to see them but couldn't let them know she was I her way because her phone was cut off.

I'm saying suicide sadly. But then I think she's so young, and has 4 kids and seems like they are her world. But I guess these things happen.

If something/someone has harmed her, I don't think it happened at the river, and then she might not even be there.

I wonder if she knew of anyone over the bridge? In the flats. Or even further into Govan. Maybe she wanted to see them but couldn't let them know she was I her way because her phone was cut off.
I agree with the theory of Kirsty having gone to visit a friend in Govan . There are new flats just over the Clyde arc bridge , but then again I would imagine if she had friends over there even if she didn't make it to their house they would come forward and say I live at ....... maybe she was heading over :/ it's very confusing .

I think the police may have concluded that in nearly over a week with no apparent kidnap that it didn't look good .

I could be wrong I just don't think the case has had the same media coverage as Karen Buckley or Paige Doherty but that's just my opinion .

I wonder if there has been any news about Kirsty's demeanour in the days before she went missing. I don't know what to think has happened in this case. Do we know yet how much if anything Kirsty had been drinking?

I wonder if there has been any news about Kirsty's demeanour in the days before she went missing. I don't know what to think has happened in this case. Do we know yet how much if anything Kirsty had been drinking?
It was a good while ago now but there were posts from Kirsty on Facebook in Aug 2015 about having a nervous breakdown due to threats and blackmail . I really hope she is found safe and well but that is looking less and less likely as the days go on 😢

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109
Back