Found Deceased UK - Kirsty Aitchison, 30, Glasgow, 12th June 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think the police have had a fair idea of this outcome all along . If it is Kirsty 😕

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Police confirm body recovered from the Clyde is missing mum Kirsty Aitchison

Police have confirmed that the body recovered from the river Clyde today is that of Kirsty Aitchison.

The death is not being treated as suspicious and a report will be sent to the Procurator Fiscal.

The 30-year-old mum of four was reported missing on Sunday (June 12) after a night out in Glasgow.

Chief Inspector John McBride said: “We would like to thank members of the public and the deaf/BSL community for their support and assistance throughout this investigation.

“Our thoughts and condolences are with Kirsty’s family and friends through this difficult time.”

RIP Kirsty :rose:

Such sad sad news 😣 I just can't get my head around why 😣 poor soul and poor poor kids

I'm so very sorry to hear this update I didn't think this was going to end well. It's very sad indeed when a young person dies particularly when they leave a young family.

Rest In Peace Kirsty Aitchison.

Thanks for updating us so quickly Skibaboo.

I was talking to a friend who knew the girl, tough life.

RIP Kirsty 🌹🙏 Sad sad news.

Not entirely unexpected, but very sad for this beautiful young woman's children, her whole family and community, but most of all, for Kirsty herself.

:rose:

Oh no sweet Kirsty :rose:

Heartfelt condolences to her loved ones.

RIP Kristy.
It sounds like a suicide. But why? I wonder if something happened that night.

RIP Kristy.
It sounds like a suicide. But why? I wonder if something happened that night.
Yes surely there has to be more to it . It's hard to imagine going out to a social event and this being the outcome . I wonder what her demeanour was before she left for the night out etc . Maybe the police found something indicating suicide when they searched her house 😢. There was talk at one point of akirsty having an argument in the club Campus , I wonder if she was already feeling down and this just was too much for her 😕

FWIW it's very similar to what happened to my friend. He was at a wedding, had an argument with his Dad. Walked off and vanished. He was found in the river but not until 6 months later. His body was too badly decomposed to determine exactly what happened, apart from the fact he drowned.

FWIW it's very similar to what happened to my friend. He was at a wedding, had an argument with his Dad. Walked off and vanished. He was found in the river but not until 6 months later. His body was too badly decomposed to determine exactly what happened, apart from the fact he drowned.
Oh no that's awful . Poor guy

"Dozens of people have attended the funeral of a deaf woman whose body was found in the River Clyde in Glasgow.

Kirsty Aitchison, 30, went missing in the early hours of 12 June after leaving a social event for deaf people at Campus bar in Sauchiehall Street.

Her body was found on 18 June. Police said her death was not suspicious.

The mother-of-four's funeral was held at Daldowie Crematorium, in Uddingston. Mourners were told that Ms Aitchison was "one in a million".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-36671795

R.I.P Kirsty Aitchison

How sad , such a beautiful young lady and her poor children:m :/ This story shows how depression can affect anyone and can be well hidden from loved ones. I don't know if she suffered depression but she can't have been in a good place. I do hope also, whoever was blackmailing and threatening her are held accountable. RIP Kidsty x

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back