Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting to know if her ex boyfriend arrived late for work that morning. Was he flustered, or as cool as a cucumber, I wonder? Or maybe he had the morning or day off... Would be interesting to see the CCTV still of him arriving for work that day, (the same that captured Leah the previous morning when she arrived at work.) I think whoever was responsible for Leah's disappearance, had planned it meticulously, going by the lack of sightings and lack of evidence to enable police to arrest anyone.

I agree, it would be very interesting to know that info.

I don't think it was meticulously planned though, just fortunate so far. I think she got into a vehicle willingly, perhaps under false pretences. Hence lack of sightings and gone without a trace.

One could imagine a situation in a vehicle where she was encouraged to duck down in the seat so no one from work or neighbours would see her, if she were in a secret relationship. I don’t think it was ever confirmed when the alleged boyfriend became her ‘ex’ was it?

One could imagine a situation in a vehicle where she was encouraged to duck down in the seat so no one from work or neighbours would see her, if she were in a secret relationship. I don’t think it was ever confirmed when the alleged boyfriend became her ‘ex’ was it?
No we don't know if he was at work that day or if he was her 'ex' before then. A lot we don't know but hopefully LE do know the answers. Hopefully they know where she went the night before too by now. MOO.

Anything new in the MK Citizen? I was hoping they may have an article about the recent charity events that are associated with Leah’s family/friends so we could link it in here.

Sister of missing Milton Keynes girl Leah Croucher climbs mountain

Jade also hopes her climb will raise awareness nationally about her sister's disappearance.

"I hope that this will lead to information on her whereabouts," she said.

image.jpg

Jade Croucher with friends
She added: " I said I would do everything in my power to ensure that until my sister is home and safe people will never forget that she is still missing. Until we have the information on her whereabouts that we do desperately need I would continue to raise awareness at every opportunity.

"Most of all though we ask that you stand by me, my family and Leah! Please never give up hope until we know she is safe."

Leah, was an accomplished martial arts player who competed at national level, surely if someone had grabbed her she should have been able to defend herself :( , i sincerly hope she is ok.

Welcome, Maddy!

She was an accomplished martial arts player. I don’t know the details of her competitions, but I’m sure they had strict rules to follow, quite possibly same-sex matches, maybe even weight categories?

In other words, she may never have been in a ‘real fight’ in her life. Someone could have gotten close to her and ‘sucker-punched’ her. That would most likely be someone she knew, or a stranger with some manipulative skills, enabling him to get close.

That’s great. I googled earlier but there wasn’t anything. Come on folks, dig deep, they are nearly at their target and it’s for the Missing People charity- a very worthy cause.
I went through the MK Citizen fb page last night and saw nothing about the climb at all unfortunately. It only appeared this morning on fb but it's got a bit lost in the rest of today's postings. Be great if they could bump it up to the top, now people are home from work and online.

Leah, was an accomplished martial arts player who competed at national level, surely if someone had grabbed her she should have been able to defend herself :( , i sincerly hope she is ok.

I believe that Leah hadn't been competing for some time due to an eye injury (detached retina IIRC) and was involved more on the coaching side of the club.

Missing teenager's sister 'clinging on to hope'

Thames Valley Police said: "We continue to receive information into the incident room, including reports of potential sightings of Leah, all of which are assessed and investigated accordingly.
Hopefully TVP will receive some info soon which leaders to
Leah being found. Can’t begin to imagine how her family are coping, 20 weeks not knowing is a terribly long time :(

Her dad said she was skilled at patterns, not sparring. Patterns are choreographed taekwondo moves so they might be of limited help when fending off an attacker.

I agree, it would be very interesting to know that info.

I don't think it was meticulously planned though, just fortunate so far. I think she got into a vehicle willingly, perhaps under false pretences. Hence lack of sightings and gone without a trace.
Did Leah and her ex boyfriend work in the same place?

Thelastleg, yes I believe so although I don’t think that has been verified in MSM. Is there any reason why you ask?
A poster has mentioned if he had been caught on CCTV that morning also. Up until then I hadn't considered where he worked. If he drove to the same place it would seem logical that he would give her a lift if he passed her. Maybe he didn't if their relationship was secret or over. However if he did see her it would give a timeline of when she went missing. A random commuter may not notice a walker unless they knew them. Just my own thoughts

A poster has mentioned if he had been caught on CCTV that morning also. Up until then I hadn't considered where he worked. If he drove to the same place it would seem logical that he would give her a lift if he passed her. Maybe he didn't if their relationship was secret or over. However if he did see her it would give a timeline of when she went missing. A random commuter may not notice a walker unless they knew them. Just my own thoughts

The only issue with him stopping to give her a lift to work, is he lives in the opposite direction to Leah. Work is about half way in between. There isn't a road they would both have been on so I think IF he saw her that morning it was intentional not random.

@CoverMeCagney, Can I ask how you managed to find where he lived? I checked 192 but could only find occupants by his surname in MK, but nothing with his first name.

Someone cleverer than me found it and I can't recall the road name (and couldn't put it here anyway) but it's in Bradville which was searched early on. We were surprised at the time as we didn't know Leah had a connection to that area.

EDIT work is not half way in between per my previous post, it's closer to Leah's house (approx 1.5 miles as the crow flies) than Bradville (about 3 miles). It made no sense to be searching up there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member