Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Article about a false alarm from a "sinister smell" in Bletchley near MK:
Heart-stopping moment for family of missing Leah Croucher from Milton Keynes
Family and friends of missing teen Leah Croucher have faced another heart-stopping wait as police were called to investigate reports of a "sinister smell" near Topps Tiles store.
It was feared the smell in undergrowth surrounding Bletchley Trading Outlet in Bletchley's West Granby could be that of a decomposing body.

A police spokesman said today: "This was a search activity taking place in connection to the investigation into missing person Leah Croucher. Nothing of significance was found and the search has now concluded."

I am wondering that too because the new article says "don't put it up but put it in a plastic cover and take the poster on holiday with you in UK or abroad and put it up there" (PARAPHRASED).

I wonder if her passport is missing. Why would they say take the poster and put it up abroad?

From the Citizen link in previous post

"We are urging you to put it in a plastic folder, take it with you to wherever you are planning to spend your holiday this summer and display it there.

This way, the message about Leah will be spread all over the UK and abroad. And somebody out there may just recognise her or come forward with that vital piece of information about what has happened to her.

DOWNLOAD LEAH'S POSTER HERE

Leah vanished without trace while walking to work from her Emerson Valley home on February 15. The last sighting of her was on CCTV, walking along Buzzacott Lane in Furzton at around 8.15am.

Since then there have been exhaustive police searches and appeals for information. Numerous sightings have been reported from all over the UK, but investigations have proved none of them was 19-year-old Leah."

Cannot believe how long Leah has been missing now, where could she be, is there any chance she left the country ?
Re posting..

Last edited:
Cannot believe how long Leah has been missing now, where could she be, is there any chance she left the country ?
Re posting..

That's quite an odd strategy. I don't for one moment think she left the country. There's quite a lot I don't understand about the campaign to find Leah.

rbbm. But,
If LC was taken by someone, that person may have left the country, speculation, imo.

But if that person sees a random poster from a holiday maker (unlikely) what difference would that make to them? They already know that they took Leah. Or am I missing your point?

I think this is just MK Citizen coming up with an idea to try something different. I dont somehow think it tallies with LE strategies. IMO, LE are still working on the "clear local ground first" before widening their searches.

I think this is just MK Citizen coming up with an idea to try something different. I dont somehow think it tallies with LE strategies. IMO, LE are still working on the "clear local ground first" before widening their searches.

I suspect they already suspect someone known and local and are keeping a close eye due to lack of evidence at present.

I do believe it's just a matter of time and she will be found.

But if that person sees a random poster from a holiday maker (unlikely) what difference would that make to them? They already know that they took Leah. Or am I missing your point?
It's not for the perp but other people - if someone recognises her from that pic as someone new in the area, they will contact LE hopefully.

It's not for the perp but other people - if someone recognises her from that pic as someone new in the area, they will contact LE hopefully.

Would that scenario require her to be willingly AWOL then?

The police are not releasing enough information to help people connect the dots. Where did Leah Croucher work. This information could help locals connect anyone they suspect perhaps a delivery driver to her. It was the day after valentine's Day. This is a busy time for a number of businesses for example postal workers and parcel delivery services. I also feel her married boyfriend has put himself in an unsympathetic position by making a complaint to the police of harassment by Leah brother. Surely if he was truly concerned for Leah he would not have persued the case against her brother.

The police are not releasing enough information to help people connect the dots. Where did Leah Croucher work. This information could help locals connect anyone they suspect perhaps a delivery driver to her. It was the day after valentine's Day. This is a busy time for a number of businesses for example postal workers and parcel delivery services. I also feel her married boyfriend has put himself in an unsympathetic position by making a complaint to the police of harassment by Leah brother. Surely if he was truly concerned for Leah he would not have persued the case against her brother.
Welcome to Ws Xrayspectacular, good points!

The only way it works for me is if it's intentional AWOL followed by being held against her will or murder. Then the only point the appeal would be relevent would be if more than one person was involved with intentional AWOL but not the illegal part.

@Xrayspectacular There are obviously good reasons for not releasing the name of Leah's workplace. However, a little websleuthing using the released CCTV video and Google streetmaps will reveal it (it took me 40 minutes). Frustratingly, we can't mention it explicitly here because it hasn't been released in the press.

Madly, hello. Unfortunately, it is against terms of service to quote from social media on the public forum so your post will probably be deleted. But please do keep posting within the rules as it is great to have new people on the thread.

Some people may be more skilled than others at fighting off an attack but nobody is completely invulnerable. It’s really important that we keep looking for Leah and people report anything they know or suspect to the police on 101 (quote the reference on the poster) or Crimestoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee