Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope I'm wrong but I dont believe Leah has gone into hiding on her own accord. If Leah was pregnant and being seen by a midwife, would they be able to tell police this information? First pregnancies are such an anxious time, I cant see a first time mum risking her childs health by not attending antenatal appointments. just my opinion. I also dont think Leah would put her family through this torment. she seems the type of girl that would at least contact them to say she was ok.

I don't know if a midwife could tell the Police that they'd seen Leah as that would be admitting she is a patient of theirs. They could leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers saying she was seen at such and such doctors, though.

I can't see Leah sitting in a doctor's surgery waiting for a midwife appointment and not being recognised by someone, unless she has gone quite far afield.

She doesn't strike me as someone who would leave her family in pain when she could just make an anonymous call to Crime Stoppers/send an email from a library computer/send a letter.

Here's a scenario (ALL MOO) that I can't quite discount and that keeps playing in the back of my mind:

Perhaps Leah was in a relationship with a married man but things weren't going well (stressor) for some reason. Possibly the man wanted to break up and recommit to his wife/marriage. Possibly Leah wanted him to leave his wife but he refused so she broke it off. Possibly outside pressure (wife, brother) forced them to break up or at least to pretend to break up (which might precipitate the sudden, out-of-character lying). Lying, incidentally, is a stressor in and of itself.

Perhaps Leah was pregnant by the married man with whom she had recently (voluntarily or involuntarily) ended a relationship (stressor).

Perhaps Leah turned to the (now) ex once she found out she was pregnant. She wouldn't have wanted to go to her parents because she wouldn't want to disappoint or upset them (all MOO).

Perhaps the ex freaked out at this news and imagined the worst in terms of consequences. Perhaps the ex decided things were too unstable and unpredictable and so decided to remove the one uncontrollable variable. Perhaps the ex lured Leah with a promise of a future together.

Perhaps Leah was told that she and the ex would move away to start a new life together and that once his divorce was finalized and they were married and the baby was born that they could reappear and reunite with friends and family and all would be forgiven and forgotten and they could live happier ever after.

Perhaps Leah was instructed to turn off her locations on her regular phone (having previously been given a burner phone) on the night before her disappearance in preparation for their getaway. Perhaps they were to leave that night and Leah changed clothes, gave a false story regarding plans (to buy herself some getaway time) and took off to meet her lover. But maybe he was not able to meet her that evening, for whatever reason (wife stayed home when she had previously planned to be out that evening?). So maybe there was a quick change of plans and they would instead leave the next morning. Also, the morning would possibly buy them more time.

Perhaps the next morning the ex had a change of heart and didn't show. Perhaps Leah was distraught and threatened to tell someone or everyone - his wife, her parents, her brother, etc. Such a statement may have made him realize that his "problem"wasn't just going to go away. So he tells her okay, don't be upset, you're right, I'm coming.... then he meets her at the lake. Perhaps he then writes the rest of her story.

In my mind, this scenario fits all the evidence we have thus far -- and is also all MOO.

Okay, WSers, please pick this apart... :)
Perhaps she thought that she was meeting him at the lake but he sent a family member/close friend instead to pick her up. I won't let my mind go to whatever happened next. MOO

IMO there's no evidence that Leah thought Feb 15th would be any different to any other day. She wore the same clothes, carried the same bag, left home at the same time and walked her usual route to work. She left no note or message that she intended to leave. The lack of a note to her family, and the lack of communication afterwards, are the main reasons that I believe she did not intend to leave on that morning. I think the evidence points towards her being intercepted en-route to work. All IMO.

IMO there's no evidence that Leah thought Feb 15th would be any different to any other day. She wore the same clothes, carried the same bag, left home at the same time and walked her usual route to work. She left no note or message that she intended to leave. The lack of a note to her family, and the lack of communication afterwards, are the main reasons that I believe she did not intend to leave on that morning. I think the evidence points towards her being intercepted en-route to work. All IMO.

I agree with this, to all intents and purposes Leah looked as if she was on her way to work as normal when captured on CCTV at 8.13 on Buzzacott Lane. Her phone was last used at 8.34 and this is the point when something happened to Leah, either (tricked?) getting into a car with someone she knew, or even possibly abducted. I don't believe the person seen on the phone at the lake was Leah. MOO

I agree with this, to all intents and purposes Leah looked as if she was on her way to work as normal when captured on CCTV at 8.13 on Buzzacott Lane. Her phone was last used at 8.34 and this is the point when something happened to Leah, either (tricked?) getting into a car with someone she knew, or even possibly abducted. I don't believe the person seen on the phone at the lake was Leah. MOO

I agree and am worried about this, an abduction may well have happened IMO.

They have done something to harm her, or they are protecting her from something. There could be no one who knows anything if it was a random abduction. She could still be in the area but down a ditch or embankment resulting from an accident or suicide. She may be completely gone from the area somewhere she would not be recognised. MOO.

@Jenesaisquoi My brainstorm contributions...
Leah and/or her interceptors may not contact the police if :
  1. They don't trust the police
  2. They already are the police (well this is a brainstorm - I'm not suggesting anything here)
  3. They have contacted the police, but for some reason the police are keeping quiet for now (as above - highly unlikely)
  4. Leah is afraid that harm would come to her or interceptors so she asked them not to contact police
  5. They are in this together and keeping their heads down
  6. Leah has been abducted and is being held prisoner
  7. Leah had been seriously harmed or killed
  8. Leah or her interceptors had broken the law (Robbery, Drugs etc.)
  9. Interceptors are illegal immigrants

@Jenesaisquoi My brainstorm contributions...
Leah and/or her interceptors may not contact the police if :
  1. They don't trust the police
  2. They already are the police (well this is a brainstorm - I'm not suggesting anything here)
  3. They have contacted the police, but for some reason the police are keeping quiet for now (as above - highly unlikely)
  4. Leah is afraid that harm would come to her or interceptors so she asked them not to contact police
  5. They are in this together and keeping their heads down
  6. Leah has been abducted and is being held prisoner
  7. Leah had been seriously harmed or killed
  8. Leah or her interceptors had broken the law (Robbery, Drugs etc.)
  9. Interceptors are illegal immigrants
adding to this if I may Bob

#10 interceptor/s have gone overseas for extended holiday

@HongKongPhooey Yes, they may no longer be in the country. Although that wouldn't necessarily stop them from contacting the police online, but I can see how they may be distracted / laying low for a while in another country.

I wonder if Leah had a passport and whether they have found it at home? They had recently booked a holiday. Can anyone remember if it was abroad?

I’m sure it was an airport hotel that they were looking at before Leah went missing so I would think they were going abroad, therefor I’m sure Leah would have a passport. I think it would have reported if the passport was missing though.

Just a thought..
Just about to check for threads/status of these other missing women, but in the meantime, what if Leah's disappearance has nothing whatsoever to do with her "romance" and everything to do with a serial abductor?
speculation, imo.
ETA Ws threads.
Found Deceased - UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #16 *ARREST*
Deceased/Not Found - UK - Joy Morgan, 20, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, 26 Dec 2018 *arrest*
..................................................................................................................................
These young women have vanished this year and still haven't been found
2 MAR 2019
Libby Squire, 21, Leah Croucher, 19, and Joy Morgan, 21, are among those who have been reported missing in 2019 and despite extensive searches and appeals, they have not been found.

These women were on their way to work, on a night out or had been at church - but never came home.
0_MAIN-mising-girls-main.jpg

Joy Morgan, Leah Croucher and Libby Squire are still missing (Image: SWNS)

Libby's body was sadly found in the Humber estuary in March. A man local to the area was linked to her death (but has not yet been officially charged with her murder). A man known to Joy was arrested and charged with her murder.

These are in no way related to Leah.

Libby's body was sadly found in the Humber estuary in March. A man local to the area was linked to her death (but has not yet been officially charged with her murder). A man known to Joy was arrested and charged with her murder.

These are in no way related to Leah.
Thanks, just finished reading about them, sigh- no shortage of people wanting to hurt young women who are just going about their business. Will remove my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member