Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also still wondering if someone threw random clothing (not Leah's) into the water as a distraction. imo.

IMO any perpetrator would be much better off keeping their heads down at the moment and it would be a much greater risk to return to the lake to throw in some clothing as a distraction. And the best the perp could hope to gain would be a couple of days while it's investigated and declared as irrelevant. Not worth it IMO

Last edited:
Leah's parents are surprised that she lied to them, saying that all her friends are decent people and they wouldn't have had a problem with her visiting any of them. But I'm not convinced that they would have been happy if she told them she was going to see a muslim married man that she recently broke up with. Not saying she did, just thinking out loud as to why she might have lied.
I can't imagine AC is a great friend of the family.

Last edited:
In reality, detectives get as much information as they can, then sort out what is relevant. Sometimes you wouldn't know if something is relevant until you piece it together with something else.
What I meant was: the NHS wouldn't release personal information to the Police unless they could show there was a good reason.

It's not up to the Police, it's up to the NHS (or the courts if the Police feel they really need the information).

Privacy is a serious concern around medical records.

I can totally believe she lied, she’s an adult who lives at home and wants to keep some things private. It’s not easy transitioning from a child to an adult and parents still wanting to know everything when you really don’t want to share. I think most teenagers would have done exactly the same thing at some point. I know I certainly didn’t tell everything especially if I was seeing someone. I just don’t think that withholding information for so long has helped the case especially with finding witnesses.
Also they have admitted she was in a relationship, HC called AC an ex boyfriend. So does this mean that there is someone else on the scene?

What kind of problems HKP?
Anti social stuff with gangs of kids etc mostly. There was a mugging in daytime on a redway underpass a few months back too. It's a district centre, ie shops plus MacD's etc. Also a pub. So its always been a kind of hangout but lately it seems to be cranking up a notch. It shocks me how west mk has changed over recent years tbh

Agree. Quite a few issues earlier in the year up around westcroft centre in the evenings, but to be honest mainly kiddie stuff, gangs (who aren’t really gangs but think they are acting like they are) threatening each other and generally being a nuisance, some cars keyed, that kind of stuff. Think there was one serious incident where a guy was stabbed actually thinking about it. Anyways I’ve looked and I still can’t work out which road it was I saw by looking on google maps so I’ll drive up there tomorrow and check and report back. Either way it was one of the streets of the one of the main cut throughs, regular looking street in a regular looking estate, keeping my eyes peeled for local media to tell me its something completely unrelated

Explore Howe Park Wood| The Parks Trust

Just noticed this 23 acre park between Westcroft and Emerson Valley. Did TVP search this area or Emerson Valley area itself at all?

It’s unknown if they did search or not. It’s a well used nature reserve. Popular with dog walkers and young families. It also hosts a popular cafe. It’s very unlikely if anything was hidden it wouldn’t have been found by now. It’s also not that big an area compared to other woodlands.

It’s unknown if they did search or not. It’s a well used nature reserve. Popular with dog walkers and young families. It also hosts a popular cafe. It’s very unlikely if anything was hidden it wouldn’t have been found by now. It’s also not that big an area compared to other woodlands.

Thanks for the response. 6,000 acres of parks in MK. ;-( Here's a link with a map and detail of all of them.

The Parks Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member