Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the missing: runaway theory. Is there any chance she got involved with a drug dealer (without fully knowing that is how he got his money) who has had to lie low for a bit and who lied to her about why they need to disappear?

If msm felt that Leah had come to such harm that there would be a threat to other females, would they not just find something to publish anyway?

If msm felt that Leah had come to such harm that there would be a threat to other females, would they not just find something to publish anyway?

I suspect they've been asked to keep quiet by the police for the time being so as not to hinder their investigation. Perhaps in exchange for information when the case progresses.

Wildly optimistic imho

With no money, no change of clothes, no phone, no income to support herself it would have to mean someone is bankrolling her financially (giving her money/giving her shelter/giving her food/buying her clothing), majority of people her age can barely cover their own cost of living so it would have to mean she is with a guy probably her dads age or around that sort of age, i think it is unlikely a middle aged guy could put her up without her being noticed by someone or have had a relationship with her prior to her disappearance without someone knowing

If she was homeless runaway and sleeping rough someone will have spotted her by now and claimed the £5k reward

This will not end well sadly, imho she is dead (99% sure of that) and probably dumped in a shallow grave in a countrified area max 15-20 miles out of MK

JMO, if Leah is in a shallow grave somewhere maybe there's a chance she'll be found. It's getting into the time of the year more dog walkers, hikers, cyclists, joggers, campers are about and starting to go that bit further than the winter months. There's also a lot more activity, Easter egg hunts, picnics, outings, Scouts, Brownies, voluntary community work, forestry workers, surveyors, foragers etc. Maybe someone will see or find something. I hate to think so morbidly, the thought of someone being left like that genuinely upsets me, there's a terrible cruelty in denying someone a proper burial.

Statement from Thames Valley Police:

Officers are now appealing for information following reports from three witnesses of a female that could possibly have been Leah by Furzton Lake on 15 February between 9.30am and 11.15am.

The first witness, who was walking alone along the wooden boardwalk on the eastern side of the lake, saw a female between 9.30am and 10am. The witness described her as white, aged approximately 20, around 5ft 4ins tall, with dark brown, shoulder length hair. She was dressed in a black mid-thigh length coat, with the front zip undone, dark trousers and what appeared to be white earbuds in both ears. The witness described the female as using her phone, and appeared to be typing using both thumbs. The witness walked past her and said ‘Excuse me’, to which the woman replied ‘Oh sorry’.

The other two witnesses, who were walking anti-clockwise around Furzton Lake together, saw the woman between 10am and 10.15am near the sports pavilion, and described her as being visibly angry, upset and crying. They then saw the woman again around 20 minutes later just after passing the Premier Inn, and described her to be in a calmer state. They also believe she may have been speaking to somebody on her mobile phone.

Thames Valley Police

Last edited:
So if that was Leah...

Had she spent all that time in the park around Furzton?
Or had she gone towards work (and/or Teardrops) and decided to go home again?
Did she have a second / secret phone?
Was she arguing with someone? A boyfriend perhaps? Or someone at work?
If she was last seen around the Premier Inn she wasn't heading home, so was she meeting someone? Or had decided to go in to work?

So if that was Leah...

Had she spent all that time in the park around Furzton?
Or had she gone towards work (and/or Teardrops) and decided to go home again?
Did she have a second / secret phone?
Was she arguing with someone? A boyfriend perhaps? Or someone at work?
If she was last seen around the Premier Inn she wasn't heading home, so was she meeting someone? Or had decided to go in to work?

From going for so long with having no leads etc to suddenly bringing this to light two months on I get the feeling LE believe this is not in fact Leah, but they can maybe get the person in question to come forward to eliminate them from enquiries.

From going for so long with having no leads etc to suddenly bringing this to light two months on I get the feeling LE believe this is not in fact Leah, but they can maybe get the person in question to come forward to eliminate them from enquiries.

See, I think they think it was Leah and I reckon they have a good idea what happened to her, but have been keeping schtum waiting for someone to trip up or for evidence to present itself.

JMO, if Leah is in a shallow grave somewhere maybe there's a chance she'll be found. It's getting into the time of the year more dog walkers, hikers, cyclists, joggers, campers are about and starting to go that bit further than the winter months. There's also a lot more activity, Easter egg hunts, picnics, outings, Scouts, Brownies, voluntary community work, forestry workers, surveyors, foragers etc. Maybe someone will see or find something. I hate to think so morbidly, the thought of someone being left like that genuinely upsets me, there's a terrible cruelty in denying someone a proper burial.

Yes, long Easter weekend coming up, weather forecast is good, people getting out and about ...definitely potential for a find.

See, I think they think it was Leah and I reckon they have a good idea what happened to her, but have been keeping schtum waiting for someone to trip up or for evidence to present itself.

I hope you’re right. The phone part baffles me unless she had a second phone which then makes me think maybe it was planned?

In the early days there were 2 unconfirmed sightings of Leah around the Lake, I wonder are these what LE are now referring to? Has this sighting not been captured on Premier Inn cctv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marziaforevercherry