Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what support and/or medical help the family members should be getting or requesting to help them through this?
Who arranges what?
I cannot begin to imagine how any one of them copes with their current situation.

Does anyone know what support and/or medical help the family members should be getting or requesting to help them through this?
Who arranges what?
I cannot begin to imagine how any one of them copes with their current situation.

I cannot even imagine what the family is going through. The pain must be unbearable. The sorrow this young man must have felt to take his own life breaks my heart. Complete tragedy for this family. I am sending my prayers, thoughts and strength their way.

Who arranges what?

The NHS has a bereavement service to help when someone has died in hospital. There's teams based on-site and they assist with the practical issues - who to contact, filling out forms, advice on funeral arrangements, dealing with follow-up on patient care - and emotional and spiritual support, from the chaplain and in-house team, or by providing information on local and national organisations.

Last edited:
The NHS has a bereavement service to help when someone has died in hospital. There's teams based on-site and they assist with the practical issues - who to contact, filling out forms, advice on funeral arrangements, dealing with follow-up on patient care - and emotional and spiritual support, from the chaplain and in-house team, or by providing information on local organisations.

There's also the CRUSE bereavement service. I got a recommendation for them when my dad died in a hospice, and the lady from the service had an office on-site in the hospice. I would imagine their counsellors would have training in supporting families bereaved from suicide deaths.

There's also the CRUSE bereavement service. I got a recommendation for them when my dad died in a hospice, and the lady from the service had an office on-site in the hospice. I would imagine their counsellors would have training in supporting families bereaved from suicide deaths.

Amended my post. Yes, hospitals don't, as I said, just use local organisations.

Leah must be located!
Public Portal
Thames Valley Police - Search for Leah Croucher

Appeal for information following the disappearance of Leah Croucher on the morning of 15th February 2019

Details of Incident
Thames Valley Police officers are issuing a renewed appeal in the search for Leah Croucher, aged 19, who is missing from Milton Keynes.
Leah was last seen by her family on Quantock Crescent, Emerson Valley, in Milton Keynes at around 10pm on Thursday (14/2) and was reported missing the next day.
Since the investigation began, a confirmed sighting of Leah was reported on Buzzacott Lane in Furzton, just after 8.15am on Friday (15/2), walking in the direction of Loxbeare Drive and Chaffron Way. Leah’s movements after that time are unknown.
We are particularly interested in hearing from anyone that was on or near Buzzacott Lane on Friday morning (15/02)

- Did you see Leah or someone matching her description?
- Did you speak to her or have you spoken to her in the past?
Leah is white, 5’2” tall, of slim build, with below shoulder length brown hair and she sometimes wears glasses. She was last seen dressed in a black coat, skinny black jeans and black Converse high top shoes and was carrying a small black rucksack. Leah is known to travel on foot through the Furzton area and into Knowlhill.
Contact Information
If you would prefer to speak to someone, please call 101 and ask for Thames Valley Police, quoting reference 43190049929.

Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their online anonymous form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org. No personal details are taken, calls cannot be traced or recorded and you will not go to court.

Another quote from BringMe's link above -

In May, three months after Leah went missing, Haydon appeared in court accused by police of making threats to Leah's work colleague - man called Adnan Choudhury - who the court described as her ex boyfriend.

Judge Sheridan said of Mr Choudhury: “The police have fully investigated the person you suspected. There is, at this stage, nothing to support your suspicions.

I had completely forgot about this , his suspicions along with his family living life in limbo , must have had effect on his mental health . Hoping the family get answers soon .

Mr Choudhury has since denied he was in a relationship with Leah.

"...at this stage" is the part that still stands out for me.

And don't forget the mysterious Mr X. He might have mentioned something to a friend about a girl he was seeing? He might have valuable information if he would come forward to the police. Even if he's married, they might be able to keep things quiet for him. But the information is desperately needed.

And don't forget the mysterious Mr X. He might have mentioned something to a friend about a girl he was seeing? He might have valuable information if he would come forward to the police. Even if he's married, they might be able to keep things quiet for him. But the information is desperately needed.

Sorry I'm confused, I have seen his name in the newspapers, so we know who is already.

Death of Leah Croucher's brother 'unexplained'

'The death of a missing woman's brother is being treated as "unexplained but non-suspicious", police say.'

'Mr Croucher's mother said on Facebook her son had "felt he had no choice other than to take his own life".'

Maybe if Mr X or Mrs X or any friend of X have any information on Leah's whereabouts they can let someone know. JMO.

Yes but mods have warned us we cannot name anyone unless they have been named a POI or suspect. We also don't know for sure who Mr. X is.

Exactly...

I don't mean to confuse anyone, but I'm seeing it in terms of logic....

We have heard about AC and Haydon's suspicions of him.

We've heard about Mr X. We also have a Y who Leah went to meet on the 14th. Then we have a big unknown on the 15th, the day of Leah's disappearance, which we could call Z.

We don't definitively know the ID of X or Y. They could be a known person. They could be an unknown person. X and Y might be the same person (X might = Y might = Z) . But that's not necessarily the case.

In the meantime, X and Y, and whoever suspects they might know who they are, need to come forward and provide information to the police that might be helpful in finding out what happened to Leah.

I feel sure there must be others who knew more about Leah's secret involvement with Mr X. I hope they have told police everything they know. Every little detail matters. It might just solve one piece of the puzzle, which then leads to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme