Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Help bring Leah and other missing people home this Christmas,' say heartbroken Croucher family in Milton Keynes
"Jade Croucher and her family are still reeling from the tragic loss of her brother Haydon, who took his own life last week at the age of 24.
image.jpg

Jade with Leah in happier times
“Christmas this year will be full of heartache, sadness and despair. It is something we are dreading. Christmas is a time for family, a time for love, and time for togetherness. For us, it will be emptiness. Leah being missing has left an enormous hole in our lives, one that cannot be filled until she is home,” she said.

Jade added: “ We have prayed every second of the day that our beautiful Leah is safe, and that she will be home, in our arms where she belongs. Unfortunately, this hasn’t happened.”

oh wow, how sad that he was discharged from mental health care the day before, it was so clear from an outsider that he was clearly struggling. He’s been failed terribly, I hope that some answers come for the family soon. With Xmas looming I dread to think the turmoil they are going through

oh wow, how sad that he was discharged from mental health care the day before, it was so clear from an outsider that he was clearly struggling. He’s been failed terribly, I hope that some answers come for the family soon. With Xmas looming I dread to think the turmoil they are going through
So unbelievably sad. Reading his posts on social media was heartbreaking. How he was crying out for help and no one seemed to particularly care. And, where is our Leah? I always think of her as our Leah as she has captured our hearts

So unbelievably sad. Reading his posts on social media was heartbreaking. How he was crying out for help and no one seemed to particularly care. And, where is our Leah? I always think of her as our Leah as she has captured our hearts

Medical professionals don't going digging into social media. They go by what they are told and their options are limited if someone doesn't open up. An individual has got to want help for therapy to work.

I wasn't referring to mental health professionals, I was referring to his family and friends

Sorry, replied to the wrong post.

However, same applies about wanting help. We don't know what his family has done so it's not our place to say they don't care!

Families can’t prevent suicide or self-harm...or predict it. If he had been receiving mental health care, clearly his distress had been acknowledged. But it almost impossible to “hold” an adult in a facility unless they choose to stay. And unless a person admits he or she is suicidal, it can be impossible to know.

Suicide is at a crisis point among young people, even without the type of stress he endured...and yet it is almost always a shock to all concerned. Anyway...jmo...

Who has failed him?

Medical professionals don't going digging into social media. They go by what they are told and their options are limited if someone doesn't open up. An individual has got to want help for therapy to work.

However, same applies about wanting help. We don't know what his family has done so it's not our place to say they don't care!

What I said was no one seemed to particularly care. This assumption was made following reading Haydon's social media posts. One comment he made lead me to post the message that I did on here. I don't usually "go digging" through anyone's social media, but, I did in this instance due to certain things I read in MSM items following his death. I understand what you are saying regarding it isn't our place to say that the family don't care, however, this is MOOO, due to the things that he himself said. You would understand what I mean if you had read what I read. I must add that I am IN NO WAY referring to anything said by Mr and Mrs Croucher

It’s almost impossible to imagine Leah choosing to stay away or not be in contact with her family within a week of Haydon’s shocking suicide.

If X had a shred of decency he would phone Crimestoppers anonymously and let them know where she is.

Wondering what sort of fantasy fiction Leah enjoyed, did she play any on-line fantasy games?
Forgot or never knew where the family was planning to go for vacation, a stretch- but has anybody looked in that area too?
November 25, 2019 rbbm.imo.
Missing Leah Croucher: Police visit 4,000 Milton Keynes homes | Stock Daily Dish
"A teenager is still missing ten days into a search which has seen police visit more than 4,000 homes.

Leah Croucher, 19, was last seen by her parents on 14 February at their home in Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes."

"Claire and John Croucher said their daughter was due to go with them on a family holiday in the next two weeks."

"Her parents described Leah as a bright, confident and loving 19-year-old who enjoyed fantasy fiction and would usually be home by 01:00 if she went out."

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about, so instead of talking in snarky riddles, why not answer my question?

Alternatively, the people who liked your post can feel free to answer.

you’re on a sleuthing forum about a missing young lady, who was potentially in a secret relationship with a married man - now your that married man how would you silence someone who knew about the relationship? Threats that you would do to them what has been done to Leah? Threats to hurt their family/friends? Paid them to be quiet? Due to lack of other missing people linked to Leah these would be the most probable ways of silencing someone - would be the logical thought process I guess.... either way I doubt anyone here has the definitive answer

Residents asked to search their sheds as the search for Leah continues
February 25th, 2019
5c7415c8043bd.jpg

"Leah Croucher, aged 19, was last seen in Buzzacott
Lane in Furzton, just after 8.15am on Friday 15th February. She was walking in the direction of Loxbeare Drive and Chaffron Way

Leah was reported missing by her family, who last saw her in Quantock Crescent, Emerson Valley, in Milton Keynes, at around 10pm on Thursday 14th February. She was reported missing to the police the following day (15/2).

In a tweet today Thames Valley Police ask residents to check their gardens, sheds and garages."

BB

Residents asked to search their sheds as the search for Leah continues
February 25th, 2019
5c7415c8043bd.jpg

"Leah Croucher, aged 19, was last seen in Buzzacott
Lane in Furzton, just after 8.15am on Friday 15th February. She was walking in the direction of Loxbeare Drive and Chaffron Way

Leah was reported missing by her family, who last saw her in Quantock Crescent, Emerson Valley, in Milton Keynes, at around 10pm on Thursday 14th February. She was reported missing to the police the following day (15/2).

In a tweet today Thames Valley Police ask residents to check their gardens, sheds and garages."

BB
That article is from February.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members