Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting points made as Milton Keynes is a diverse place for people groups.
The Indian population for example accounts for 3.3% of the Milton Keynes population which is higher than the average for England.

However, there could be another explanation if she did meet someone of a very different cultural background than herself.
Here is my idea:-
Leah meets someone she likes but due too cultural differences he cannot plan his destiny how he would like things to pan out. They plan to run away together and Leah firstly goes into hiding until he can make it work for them both.

I think that would be very difficult to pull off, Leah has not gone anywhere near her bank account or used her debit card since she disappeared which would mean someone is bankrolling her - paying her rent, buying her food and clothes, literally funding her entire life

AC was working as a supervisor in a call centre, at most that sort of job would pay £25k a year, he would not have the funds to fund her and himself

When he had his MK’s Finest facebook profile he drove an old VW Golf, a few modifications but nothing that suggested that he is a guy with a lot of money

I can’t see beyond my thinking that sadly Leah is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members