Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing that a serving police officer has just been arrested in connection with Sarah does make you wonder if there is any kind of police officer entanglement with X (as I still think X is key to this).

Sarah's disappearance has really highlighted how different Leah's disappearance has been treated by police (IMO). The circumstances are strikingly similar; both young females walking alone, both were using their mobile phones before they switched off just before they disappeared, both seemingly 'vanished into thin air'...if Leah's case had been upgraded to a murder inquiry that would surely give more resources to the investigaton?

The TVP's investigation into Leah's disappearance has always sat uncomfortably with myself, so goodness knows what Leah's family are thinking about them.

It's hard to understand why the police think Leah decided to leave of her own accord when all the evidence we know seems to contradict that.

It's also difficult to understand why they didn't investigate X more closely about his relationship with Leah, they seem to have accepted what he had to say on the subject and left it at that.

It's about time they went over this case again with a fresh pair of eyes in charge or as @Skigh said, a different force looking at the case.

Gosh, what a day over on the SE thread. Who could imagined the perp being an officer, and an apparent stranger? And a body recovered 75 miles from where she was last seen. Horrific. And it hardly bears thinking that it’s Mothering Sunday this week. (Hope you are okay, enquirer)

Now imagine similar horror with a sudden disappearance of a fit, pretty young lady at a relatively safe time of day.

It makes me feel that Leah’s disappearance should be solveable. She needs to be found. I am sure X is key to this, but I still wouldn’t mind WC (SE’s alleged perp) to be ruled out of ever having visited Milton Keynes.

I think it is highly unlikely that WC was involved,though I can see him being involved in other assaults.

I also think Leah was driven away from MK and her body left in some remote area. Perhaps Sarah's case will be the push needed to get Leah's case properly investigated.

Yes, it would be interesting to know why msm thankfully plastered SE over their sites, yet it felt Leah’s disappearance was much quieter. Was it simply that SE was in the capital city? Or did the family do things differently? Or was it just some kind of luck? There must be something that we can learn from SE that can be applied to Leah’s.

So extremely sad for both families.

I think it was a mixture of things.Being in London and a lot of local interest,her friends and family publicising her being missing,She was in marketing and so was her boyfriend and other friends so they would have ,good media contacts. I think she did appear to have a much wider circle of friends and of a different social networking group than Leah. Sarah went missing from a much busier area and by a main road so many more people would possibly have dash cam footage.

I think part of the reason SE's case has gained so much publicity, compared to a lot of other missing woman, is because she is middle/upper class, blonde and very pretty. If it had been a black woman who lived in a council estate and on benefits I think WC would still be roaming the streets.

Last edited:
I think part of the reason SE's case has gained so much publicity, compared to a lot of other missing woman, is because she is middle/upper class, blonde and very pretty. If it had been a black woman who lived in a council estate and on benefits I think WC would still be roaming the streets.
Exactly. The case also wouldn’t be on it’s 6th thread on here.
JMO

Me too, 100%, this is an issue of class and appearance.

Regarding a possible connection between poor Sarah Everard & Leah....the arrested Met Officer Wayne Couzens was a Diplomatic Protection Officer.

According to the GOV.UK website the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Offices are situated in Milton Keynes as well as in London.

I’ve submitted this information to the Leah Croucher tipline ( they may already be investigating a connection... but does no harm!)

Regarding a possible connection between poor Sarah Everard & Leah....the arrested Met Officer Wayne Couzens was a Diplomatic Protection Officer.

According to the GOV.UK website the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Offices are situated in Milton Keynes as well as in London.

I’ve submitted this information to the Leah Croucher tipline ( they may already be investigating a connection... but does no harm!)

In addition Mercedes-Benz whose main offices are situated in Milton Keynes supply Diplomatic Embassy cars, so another connection. As a Diplomatic Protection Officer Wayne Couzens may have been involved in providing suitable vehicles for foreign diplomats.

https://www.mercedes-benz.co.uk/pas...embassy-public-sector-sales/stage.module.html

I'm glad others are also feeling that Leah's case bears striking similarities to Sarah's but didn't get the media attention it deserved and still deserves. It's been playing on my mind a lot since sarah disappeared that Leah was a young, attractive girl,walking to work in BROAD DAYLIGHT! It was a time of day that is busy according MSM and locals as most people are travelling to work, school etc. 2 years is a long time for the police just to keep shrugging their shoulders saying we dont know what happened...look how quickly sarahs case progressed with the extra resources and public interest once it became a murder enquiry. I only hope one day Leah's family get some kind of resolution.

“Leah’s workplace is in Davy Avenue, which means that Leah’s walk to work is approximately two miles long. It is a busy route through largely residential areas, and therefore I believe that at such a busy time in the morning it’s highly likely that other members of the public will have walked, cycled, or driven past her. Somebody must have seen Leah after she passed the CCTV camera on Buzzacott Lane."

https://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/ne...e-issue-appeal-nearly-18-months-went-missing/

*EBM to add the MSM link & quote from police regarding the area she walked through to work being busy

Good sleuthing @Bethan and well done for submitting the tip to the TVP. Because of his age I think it's a very good chance that Couzens has committed this sort of crime before.

Wonder if LE will confirm if they are looking into Wayne Couzens and MK.

Has MK got any military tunnels or territorial army places?

I remember reading that someone had notified the police of a tent or anything in the bushes near where Leah was last seen. Does anyone else remember that?

Police search military tunnels near garage of Sarah Everard suspect
Police search military tunnels near family garage of Sarah Everard murder suspect cop | Daily Mail Online

I do not think WC would be in a tent in MK.

My opinion is any other cases carried out by him will be connected to London or his home area.

I also think that with everything we know about Leah going missing leads back to a connection to Mr X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper