Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple search can find that possible Mr Xs family member owner of a property management business which has advertised property for rent in the furzton area. My guess is, suspect was aware property was empty and could maybe have access to it. Hid items then could of fled country knowing that the property would remain empty for a long time.

I'm already wondering if there may be a long drawn-out extradition case in the future. Probably getting ahead of myself really.

Many. Those that I know personally are mainly UAE residents but it’s certainly not only related to certain countries/areas at all. MK with its proximity to London without the London congestion and prices seems to have become something of a favourite with this trend
Very interesting, I am here in MK and never heard of this trend, but I can see its value if there was family to visit or running a business here from abroad.

Looking on GE the property doesn't look private enough for her to have been snatched and dragged there. Could it be she arranged to meet someone there or taken by car.
This case has gotten to me more than any other, she reminds me so much of my own daughter and this family have been through so much, hope they get the answers they deserve and justice

According to the Daily Mail, the property has been owned long-term by a "Kuwaiti-based family":

Looking on GE the property doesn't look private enough for her to have been snatched and dragged there. Could it be she arranged to meet someone there or taken by car.
This case has gotten to me more than any other, she reminds me so much of my own daughter and this family have been through so much, hope they get the answers they deserve and justice
Deffo.. Someone would of noticed if was just snatched . It seems like it happened somewhere else or she went there/met someone there. It seems like they done it pretty well and knew the house wouldn't be checked and it wouldn't come back to them. There's got to be so much more to this. IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if it is who we think it is, the police owe the family a lot of £ and a lot of apologies. Beggars belief how shes potentially been hidden in plain sight all this time. Thinking of everyone in MK tonight, not least neighbours who are probably beating themselves up about not noticing anything
Not really plain sight if she's been in the attic and walls

According to the Daily Mail, the property has been owned long-term by a "Kuwaiti-based family":

I wonder if the Daily Mail are 'giving us a hint'? Seeing as they are known for doing this (in the media) allegedly. FWIW MOO JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1