Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 372669The Citizen is also reporting that the items were found inside the house, in an upstairs room or loft.
Possibly found by the owners returning for the first time since 2019? Or first time they’ve been in the loft for a long time?
I see that 2 Loxbeare Drive was last sold in September 1999 £135,000 (Rightmove) I am guessing it was rented out maybe?

I am also feeling angry that the police did not check all properties along her route,especially if they were empty and near to where her phone last pinged.
There are strict rules on when and why police can enter a property. They can't go in without good reason, and may even have to request a search warrant.

Hindsight's a wonderful thing, but we don't know the circumstances surrounding this or, indeed, any of the thousands of properties in the area.

Thames Valley Police today confirmed that human remains had been discovered at the site. According to sources, much of the forensic work has been focused on one of the ceilings of the home, which is valued at £490,000.

Wall boards were seen being carried from the property and a blue-coloured forensic tent was erected in the front garden

I am also feeling angry that the police did not check all properties along her route,especially if they were empty and near to where her phone last pinged.
I mean..there must be loads of empty houses there that they could have bashed the door in to search. Not really on the police this one.

Very surprised by the news today, I have to say I was convinced this was a suicide due to the reports of a girl seen crying by the lakes. I wonder was this related to mr. X, and if so why on earth was it never searched.

If could still be a suicide?

I mean..there must be loads of empty houses there that they could have bashed the door in to search. Not really on the police this one.
I don’t think there are many empty houses in Furzton at all.

I know it has been described as being a summer house by the neighbour, but I’m sure other locals would agree with me it’s hardly Lake Como. Def not a second home destination, put it that way.

Ah man. I last commented on this in 2019. Convinced it was to do with Mr X, either completely or indirectly - still am. I watched as her brother poured his heart out online to find his sister. To say I gasped when the sky news notification came through to my phone today is an understatement. Terribly sad for her family, and mostly her brother, who KNEW something bad had happened but it appeared at times that no one listened.
Very sad day all round.
Thoughts with the whole family.

Neighbours statement that tells that it was the owners 'Summer House' and that she saw them annually. That they have not been back since 2019
(Apologies for not linking the source before )

Is this confirmed to have been an empty house? I’m catching up. Even unoccupied houses usually have owners and there has to be good reason or a warrant to go into them.

Thames Valley Police today confirmed that human remains had been discovered at the site. According to sources, much of the forensic work has been focused on one of the ceilings of the home, which is valued at £490,000.

Wall boards were seen being carried from the property and a blue-coloured forensic tent was erected in the front garden

Good old daily mail, thanks for letting us know how much the house in which she was murdered is worth, it was one of my burning questions for sure :rolleyes: .

Rest easy Leah, time to go home.

Neighbours statement that tells that it was the owners 'Summer House' and that she saw them annually. That they have not been back since 2019
(Apologies for not linking the source before )
Thank you. So it sounds like they called the police as soon as they got back to this place and found the items / remains. :(

I don’t think there are many empty houses in Furzton at all.

I know it has been described as being a summer house by the neighbour, but I’m sure other locals would agree with me it’s hardly Lake Como. Def not a second home destination, put it that way.
Agree, I lived on there in the year that property was last sold. It was a lovely estate then, still is nice, but Summer House, maybe if you lived abroad and came over to see family in the area, could make sense, else not sure why you would chose MK and not somewhere like Cornwall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties