Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If leaving the boy in the video was a mistake then I won't be surprised if TVP make an announcement about it tomorrow or in the next few days saying that they've had a ton of calls giving the identity of a man accidentally shown in the latest CCTV.

As I say Websleuths is a good site and it does seem to have an international feel to it. Good to see this case getting a mention.
As I say Websleuths is a good site and it does seem to have an international feel to it. Good to see this case getting a mention.

Perhaps this is giving myself away but you cannot hide forever and I am a Winslow boy who has seen these signs up walking in Milton Keynes. Still hopeful for a happy ending in this case.

That young man in the CCTV footage has to be a suspect of some sort and this is police way of saying ‘we know who you are we are on to you’ if not it is one of the most outrageous breaches of privacy i have ever seen that could ruin an innocent young man’s life forever

If Leah’s abductor/killer is not found then this guy is going to be gossiped about as a dangerous criminal across MK, mud sticks

Not followed for a few days so going to catch up on posting etc
I actually heard some talking out the back of my house this morning and was surprised to see two police looking slight undergrowth etc so I gave them a wave and greeting
the were not there long and a police officer asked to look at the back quickly as my house backs onto bushes tree etc and is near Emerson but the other side not heading towards furzton
At least this shows they are looking everywhere but also shows what a mystery this is
Think we are all hoping to hear something positive but it's just been too long with no positive sightings

That young man in the CCTV footage has to be a suspect of some sort and this is police way of saying ‘we know who you are we are on to you’ if not it is one of the most outrageous breaches of privacy i have ever seen that could ruin an innocent young man’s life forever

If Leah’s abductor/killer is not found then this guy is going to be gossiped about as a dangerous criminal across MK, mud sticks

agree as why would they include this person?
I think you would be livid if you were pictured in cctv footage being shown to the public concerning a missing girl

Brian, it has been my opinion from early on in this case that Leah has been observed over a period of time. That if she has been abducted, it was premeditated rather than opportunistic. I also believe that the police have the perpetrator in their sights and are tactically playing a game of slowly slowly catchy monkey.

Brian, it has been my opinion from early on in this case that Leah has been observed over a period of time. That if she has been abducted, it was premeditated rather than opportunistic. I also believe that the police have the perpetrator in their sights and are tactically playing a game of slowly slowly catchy monkey.

Agree, the police side of things has almost shades of Christopher Halliwell to it imho, I suspect the police are watching someone very closely and this sort of thing is trying to smoke him out and force him into a mistake where the police can then pounce

My lot go to secondary school on the other side of MK, but they leave the house at 8am, and are expected at school at 8.20am. I think there’d be loads of school kids walking in the area at that time?
At 8:15am there wouldn’t be much school traffic as most wont leave their houses until at least 8:30am. So it would be residential cameras and the odd few commuters. But the last sighting is not on a route out of the estate so unlikely to be seen by those heading out. I think dash cameras are still quite rare and unless residents have any issues they are unlikely to have CCTV. There will only be main CCTV in the city centre type places. MK is such an unusual place that your normals for most towns/cities won’t apply here. Chances are between the last sighting and her estate of work there will have been very very few cameras. No public ones and only if a private residence has set one up.[/QUOTE

I would imagine it is just office stuff, her lunch, maybe a laptop or something, doesn’t look like a huge rucksack, just the same one she uses every day

It’s common for companies like Leah’s to forbid staff from bringing personal computers into the workplace. If the bag did contain Leah’s computer, could she have been meeting someone on the way to work who had offered to repair it for her? Sounds from her parents like it would have been important to her - love of social media, fantasy writing etc. I’d like to know if Leah’s computer has been accounted for.

My lot go to secondary school on the other side of MK, but they leave the house at 8am, and are expected at school at 8.20am. I think there’d be loads of school kids walking in the area at that time?

When was your half term, fairly sure it was that week in my area

Perhaps this is giving myself away but you cannot hide forever and I am a Winslow boy who has seen these signs up walking in Milton Keynes. Still hopeful for a happy ending in this case.
I'm not far from you, I think it's got to come to a head soon. Remember Natalie Hemming's murder? They got her ex from ANPR cameras. We have a lot of those about locally

After seeing the new cctv of Leah with the boy following/ walking behind on the 14th it's got me thinking about the original clocking on cctv from the same morning. People noticed Leah looked a bit like she'd been up late or had things on her mind etc, was it that she had been followed by walking boy on the way to work and was fed up/upset by him? It was Valentine's day - was he a previous lover who couldn't except it was over? or was it a random stranger.

With regards to the back pack - Does Leah go training straight from work, could it be change of clothes for this.

It's bothering me that nothing has been said about the boy walking behind her in the new cctv footage. No call for him to come forward or identify himself, no statement saying it's a mistake/bad editing and he's nothing to do with it. Just nothing.

I have to agree. They kept emphasizing how she always follows a routine, how dependable she is - and therefore, how easy it would be for someone to know where she would be at a given time of day. I think any video released by LE is about strategy - unless they are at a complete loss and asking people in the video to come forward.

After seeing the new cctv of Leah with the boy following/ walking behind on the 14th it's got me thinking about the original clocking on cctv from the same morning. People noticed Leah looked a bit like she'd been up late or had things on her mind etc, was it that she had been followed by walking boy on the way to work and was fed up/upset by him? It was Valentine's day - was he a previous lover who couldn't except it was over? or was it a random stranger.

With regards to the back pack - Does Leah go training straight from work, could it be change of clothes for this.

She used to go to tae kwan do training with her father, he trained in it too, so I would imagine she would go home, get changed and get a lift to training with him. It’s possible she might be a member of a gym and goes straight to the gym from work though

It is said that Leah walked home 2 miles from work each day as well as walk there so surely any random attacker is more likely to strike at night in the dark where there is less people around/less chance of being identified as opposed to day time, assuming she worked 9-5 it would be pitch black for much of her 60-90 min journey, far better time for a stranger following her

Am 95% sure this was a pre arranged meet and she knew who her attacker was

I've been absent for days. Where is the CCTV re boy following please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3