Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leah's out of view before he even appears, it's just strange, esp as no mention of him. I hope there's a reason for it and it's not just sloppiness.

Since it’s from the day before, I’m guessing sloppiness. :(

If they wanted to I.d him, they would say so. Either they know who he is or do not think he is a witness, since she apparently does not appear there the next day. I do not get the feeling they have a suspect, as many seem to believe.

Yeah the Heart video says 'New video from MK Police'.

But if it was intentional, wouldn't the video be longer? What would be the point of showing him just walk into frame?

But if it was intentional, wouldn't the video be longer? What would be the point of showing him just walk into frame?

It almost feels like playing mind games with a perp. For what purpose I though? I would guess that if they suspect him then they would have other cctv to get a good face pic.

Either way, I'm convinced this was deliberate.

I really don't understand the logic of any of the video or pics released in this case. Nothing seems to necessarily be from the day that she actually went missing...or did we determine that the first pics, released very early on, were from the morning of the 15th? It all just seems odd. what are they accomplishing by releasing this video? it doesn't really show her face...so it's not to help identify her...there has to be something to do with the man who follows...LE has been very strange in this case.

Well i know that law enforcement are trying their best BUT what point is there in showing footage of 12 seconds from nowhere near the last place she was seen and filmed on a day other than when she went missing?

They only need look at the Libby Squire search to see that releasing cctv of questionable relevance can and does just confuse the situation.

How many people will be sitting trying to identify the man in that footage now?
And how many will not immediately appreciate that the footage is from another place and another day?

Surely they can do better than that?

The thing that makes me think it's not tactical is that they only released this full clip to a local news source and didn't show the boy in their own press release. And they haven't said they want to locate him.

RE why they've released certain images - maybe they might release (relatively useless) CCTV to put pressure on someone, by showing that they know her route and that they know where something must have happened.

The CCTV with the boy in it can’t be a mistake. There will be a reason for that and it won’t be long until he’s identified.
I think he's quite distinctive. Someone will have recognised him already no doubt. TVP have a link on their website for anyone to report something or contact them. The vid had 7.5k views an hour or so ago

Edit - not saying he's a person of interest, but could be a useful witness if he walks that route often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman