Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live on Emerson Valley - Furzton side near one of the footpaths that connects the two estates. No Police have knocked on my door, I have had no leaflets delivered and seen no police presence. I am shocked that there have been no updates. A friend who lives in MK also didn't even know about it until I mentioned it to her. It is strangely quiet.

Got a feeling she's been picked up by someone close to her. Find the lack of info in this case very odd and suspect that the police know already what's happened .

I think you're right. I think she voluntarily got into a car with someone. I suspect it would be someone not in her age group, hence the lack of a digital trail. And yet still someone she would trust. Perhaps an older man from Taikwondo, maybe someone who has children that attends classes there.

She definitely looks untidy in one of the photos.
I have worked in really dirty, non-customer facing roles but i would always have presented tidily.

There is more to this case than is publicly known i think....i really do not understand the timeline of sightings - makes me wonder whether she was perhaps not staying at parents house??

Or it is possible that its just the way that LE are presenting things

I think you're right. I think she voluntarily got into a car with someone. I suspect it would be someone not in her age group, hence the lack of a digital trail. And yet still someone she would trust. Perhaps an older man from Taikwondo, maybe someone who has children that attends classes there.

Your current speculation is similar to mine, I think.

Ridiculously enough the local BBC radio station BBC 3CR is today reporting on their news bulletins about Libby Squire, but no mention of Leah - strange!

I wonder if the police have requested MSM to hold back a bit if they think she could be held captive somewhere and don't want the perp to panic?

#unclutches straws#

Often when the police are not pushing MSM for help...it is because what they have is not considered a "whodunnit"...as in they have a good amount of info to work with already....the appeals come later in these cases and often consist of them naming the person that they suspect the person to be with.

If this is not the case then there does appear to be a very poor media response to this

I wonder if the police have requested MSM to hold back a bit if they think she could be held captive somewhere and don't want the perp to panic?

#unclutches straws#

I totally agree with you. The lack of information and the lack of appeals from the police, coupled with the with the appeal made by Leah's mother, make me think that the police have a suspect in their sights.

People probably did see her that morning, but just don't remember her. I couldn't even vaguely describe most people I walked by on the way to work this morning.

Given that she looks so young for her age and is short, I wonder if someone remembered her but didn't think she was 19? When I first saw the CCTV images, I thought she was wearing a school uniform before I saw her age. It's also the right time to be walking to school.

I hope they find her soon :(
I think that some members were posting that they didn't know whether she stayed home after her parents last saw her the evening before she went missing, or whether they saw her before she went out possibly...and maybe didn't spend the night at home. And, if she did stay the night at home, there was speculation on here as to why no one in her family saw her that morning before she left for work. Just clarifying my earlier post...I'm sure you are right - that plenty of people saw her on her way to work but simply didn't take notice, even when reflecting back with the knowledge that they were in that area at the time.

The local radio station has reported that the major crime unit has been brought in to look for her.
Major Crime Unit brought in to work on missing Leah Croucher case

This update says she was known to walk via Buzzacott Lane and Faraday Drive, meaning she would go via Shenley Lodge. But no CCTV picked her up in Faraday Drive that day. Doesn't say whether she would access Shenley Lodge via Loxbeare Drive and towards the primary school or whether she would head round the lake and through the underpass by the pub though. Having walked that way myself, I'd probably go round the lake as it's prettier and more direct than the twisty Faraday Drive but like a previous poster said, there are so many paths in MK, plenty of people vary their routes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members