Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like police have a pretty good idea of who was responsible and have someone under investigation/under police watch, the search for her abductor seems pretty low key and police don’t seem to be advising women to take extra care etc when out alone

Sounds to me like she was targeted by someone she knew and police don’t consider there is a predator on the loose

Reading about this case for the first time today and just want to add that Police seldom, and hardly ever warn the public about a random abductor on the loose taking random people.

It just hardly ever happens and I think its for a multitude of reasons.

First is when LE really has not yet figured out who took her then of course they will not warn of a random abductor until they can prove there really is one on the loose.

Secondly it has to be proven by LE that one person is abducting multiple people and they all are connected to the same perp. And so even when LE has 2 or more people go missing they cannot assume they were taken by the same person unless evidence proves that to them. One may be a runaway and one may have been taken by a close friend of theirs. So again they dont typically warn the public unless it is very obvious what is going on.

Thirdly they really dont want to cause panic in the neighborhood when they dont know for sure what has happened. LE knows people and businesses will get really upset with news like that and if they dont even know yet what happened then they surely dont put out warnings like that.

Even in the BTK killer situation in Wichita, Kansas, when most the whole town suspected a serial killer, it took LE years before they would even admit to that possibility.

What we will sometimes see is that when LE does a press conference, then they sometimes will make general statements of being safe but that is usually about it.

Hi I am new to this forum and have been following the Leah case since her brother posted a fb post saying she was missing. I have read through this thread and have found some posts that might be of interest...

Are we allowed to post shots of comments on fb?

I have a few that confirm a few things.

Thanks.
Just wondering if anyone has had a reply.

I am not sure if the OP was referring to some of the posts on Leah's brother's page. That is what it sounded like to me. If you refer to Leah's FB, and look for her friend (first initial J, same last name :) ) you might determine what comments are being referenced.

I hope this is okay under TOS. If not, please report for deletion. TY :)

Search for missing Milton Keynes girl Leah Croucher enters third week - here's everything we know so far

Theoretically, this case should have been easy to solve. Leah disappeared in broad daylight shortly after 8.15am on her way to work on a Friday morning. She is skilled in Taekwondo so would be better able than most to fend off an attacker. If she was unable to fight back, her small stature (she looks more like a schoolgirl than a 19 year old) should have attracted attention if she had been involved in a struggle or argument, yet no-one saw anything.

Police: “Leah’s usual route to work would be via Buzzacott Lane and then onto Faraday Drive using the redways to travel north towards Kelvin Drive in Knowlhill. We know that this is the route that Leah took on both Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th February, however extensive CCTV work has shown that she did not arrive in Faraday Drive on the morning she went missing - Friday 15th February."

There is a small time window of less than an hour (8.15am to 9.00am? When Leah should have arrived at her workplace) and a definite geographical area (Buzzacott Lane to before Faraday Drive). The searches have involved dogs and there are 50 police officers and staff working on this case, so where is she?

Jmo, police know what the man in media clip is, and either have eliminated him or he is their suspect. Clearly they are not seeking him, imo.

So we’re at the 3 weeks missing anniversary today, and it is really quiet on the information front, major crimes have been involved circa a week. Does this mean the police have all the information and are waiting for something? Or do they actually have nothing at all. I live in the MK area and this is a daily topic in our work, it’s just really perplexing.

Search for missing Milton Keynes girl Leah Croucher enters third week - here's everything we know so far

Theoretically, this case should have been easy to solve. Leah disappeared in broad daylight shortly after 8.15am on her way to work on a Friday morning. She is skilled in Taekwondo so would be better able than most to fend off an attacker. If she was unable to fight back, her small stature (she looks more like a schoolgirl than a 19 year old) should have attracted attention if she had been involved in a struggle or argument, yet no-one saw anything.

Police: “Leah’s usual route to work would be via Buzzacott Lane and then onto Faraday Drive using the redways to travel north towards Kelvin Drive in Knowlhill. We know that this is the route that Leah took on both Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th February, however extensive CCTV work has shown that she did not arrive in Faraday Drive on the morning she went missing - Friday 15th February."

There is a small time window of less than an hour (8.15am to 9.00am? When Leah should have arrived at her workplace) and a definite geographical area (Buzzacott Lane to before Faraday Drive). The searches have involved dogs and there are 50 police officers and staff working on this case, so where is she?

I wonder if something happened at work the day before or she was fed up at work? Just thinking whether she decided just before work began to not turn up and off she went somewhere? Have there been any reports to say she was happy at work (or the opposite)? JMO

I wonder if something happened at work the day before or she was fed up at work? Just thinking whether she decided just before work began to not turn up and off she went somewhere? Have there been any reports to say she was happy at work (or the opposite)? JMO

It is possible, but there has been no activity in her bank account, phone or social media. She also hasn't been in contact with any friends or family members. If she just wanted to change jobs, wouldn't she have told someone?

It is possible, but there has been no activity in her bank account, phone or social media. She also hasn't been in contact with any friends or family members. If she just wanted to change jobs, wouldn't she have told someone?

I would have thought so. But it could explain a change in route or routine on 15th.

Why does everyone keep going on about her knowing Taekwondo and that she would he able to fend off an attacker that is just pure nonsense what if the attacker had a weapon or was twice her size or even just quicker and stronger then her she has no chance what so ever.

I agree, being able to spar at a competition or group setting is very different in a life or death situation. Even in competitions there are losers.

Why does everyone keep going on about her knowing Taekwondo and that she would he able to fend off an attacker that is just pure nonsense what if the attacker had a weapon or was twice her size or even just quicker and stronger then her she has no chance what so ever.
While it's true that knowing a martial art doesn't make you a superhero, it's also true that Leah would have a better ability to defender herself than an average woman of her age and size.

The sort of person that preys on people of Leah's description is the sort that might think twice if enough resistance was put up. They're also the sort of person to fight dirty and attack from behind.

I guess I'm half agreeing with you. I don't think it's pure nonsense to state that it's possible for Leah to fight off an attacker, but I also agree that knowing Taekwondo doesn't make her invulnerable to random attacks.

I appreciate that there are locals on here, which makes this rather redundant. However, I'm just down the road and need some new shirts so I was going to pop over tomorrow and walk Leah's route to work before going shopping - does anyone want me to look in any particular places or take any particular pictures?

I agree, being able to spar at a competition or group setting is very different in a life or death situation. Even in competitions there are losers.
She is the daughter of one of the top martial arts fighters in the country, as well as winning Gold in the championships in Milan. She is not an ordinary 19 year old.

I am not sure if the OP was referring to some of the posts on Leah's brother's page. That is what it sounded like to me. If you refer to Leah's FB, and look for her friend (first initial J, same last name :) ) you might determine what comments are being referenced.

I hope this is okay under TOS. If not, please report for deletion. TY :)

Hi yes I was referring to posts on the original missing post on her brothers page. If anybody would like to see them feel free to PM me. Also just got the mk citezan through the door with an article about Leah. I have seen an article about her every in the local paper since she went missing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190308-173723_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190308-173723_Gallery.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 26
She is the daughter of one of the top martial arts fighters in the country, as well as winning Gold in the championships in Milan. She is not an ordinary 19 year old.

Just stating my opinion, that the above does not make someone invincible or not be able to succumb to a attack. With no evidence been released that condradicts this either way I am keeping an open mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3