Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher - Emerson Valley - Milton Keynes - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the perp was someone who worked in trades and was used to lifting that amount of weight, had access to property/ ladder and had worked on property and knew owners rarely there. There was some building material on drive in 2018 as per Google photo. They also knew the neighbours at number 4 were moving or may have already left before it was sold. Let's also assume Leah walked past here everyday and eventually began chatting/ meeting with an individual or individuals working here, traders do start work early and work late so she would see them twice a day, maybe she was invited in for a hot drink, it was a cold day. Where did she go for lunch?? Some teenage girls do like the builder types, right?
Very true... was saying to my daughter how we all get to say Hi to people we see on our daily routines.. they may have offered a lift to her because it was a cold frosty morning, but would still like to know what Prison Joseph McCann the abductor was released from on the same morning, It was discussed somewhere before how Woodhill is certainly in the vicinity, and if he had connections to the fair at North Furzton that week they may have picked him up from there... he would have done heavy weights in the Gym and was strong to be able to over power Leah. As well as rapist and abductor he was a convicted burglar, so he'd get into properties no problem.

I'm a builder who weighs a little over 10 stone, I often climb scaffolding ladders 2/3 levels high with 50kg on my shoulder, for a one off lift or pull I could lift probably 75kg, and I know plenty of Men who could lift more, they don't always but they can, especially when they have to, you'd be surprised what the human body is capable of in times of necessity and lack of proper thinking.
Am I right in thinking that builders tend to work 8am to 2 or 3pm Monday to Friday?

Very true... was saying to my daughter how we all get to say Hi to people we see on our daily routines.. they may have offered a lift to her because it was a cold frosty morning, but would still like to know what Prison Joseph McCann the abductor was released from on the same morning, It was discussed somewhere before how Woodhill is certainly in the vicinity, and if he had connections to the fair at North Furzton that week they may have picked him up from there... he would have done heavy weights in the Gym and was strong to be able to over power Leah. As well as rapist and abductor he was a convicted burglar, so he'd get into properties no problem.
Very interesting theory. Thanks for sharing.

Roll on press conference. I’m not taking any notice of anything else until then. We’ve had a cleaner, a plumber and an estate agent, but nothing consistent AT ALL.
Wonder if Sky News may show it live but maybe not now the Chancellor has been sacked and the PM is holding one at 2.30.

I have a background in lettings so thought I would do some digging. I could not find any old listing online for this property which is very unusual if let throughout an agency. So I then looked for its EPC to see when one was last done. There is no EPC, you should not rent a house without one. For example if you wanted to evict a tenany part of the paperwork you need to confirm that the tenant was given a copy of the EPC along with other paperwork upon signing, if these procedures were not follow you will struggle to evict. So with both these findings I do not think and agency was used or it is a very bad one.

Also someone mentioned if number 4 was put on the market shortly after LC disappearance. Usually agencies do an EPC when put on the market one was done on 5th September 2018 (as per attached SS) so that is likely around the time it went up for sale
@Officer Dibble some info on number 2

I have been torn as to whether to post this, but wanted to put it out there. Most of the houses built on that estate have a water tank in the loft. TVP said something about a complex and challenging scene (which obviously goes without say for most scenes), the rumour about needing to remove part of the roof, the need to take in decorators platforms/scaffold tower, it could be conceivable that is involved. Again, JMOO, but would fit a lot of the issues around a decomposing body. Still doesn't explain how it got there though, but Elise Lamsdale was found in water and I'm sure the original Netflix documentary was aired around 2019ish, would need to fact check that.

Self employed Builders generally work anywhere from 7am until 7pm monday to sunday, employed builders more likely to be 8am until 4pm but some self employed are lucky enough to pick and choose when to work..
Blimey round here its a known thing that builders work till 2pm or 3pm at least then down the pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist