Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher - Emerson Valley - Milton Keynes - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but the property isn't remote and is viewed from a fairly busy road out front and overlooked out back - so presumably not ideal for spending time picking locks?

It doesn't sound like a criminal mastermind, I'd be inclined to think opportunistic and somewhat rushed, more likely by someone she knew...I.e. went to the property with them - busy at that time in the AM so abduction unlikely...

It isn't remote but I wouldn't say it's that exposed really. I used to walk that road a lot to visit my mum in nearby Cadman Square in early 20s and I used to get just a little nervous there because of the underpass coming up, and being a bit secluded just after it. I'll have to go there and see if changed much though. For an abduction with not many eyes around I could potentially see that happening.

Roll on press conference. I’m not taking any notice of anything else until then. We’ve had a cleaner, a plumber and an estate agent, but nothing consistent AT ALL.

Yeah I think the MSM need to give it a rest, like someone said yesterday - they reported F all when she first went missing, but now she’s been found they’re all scrambling to put these rushed and in some parts incorrect articles up.

So so disrespectful but what’s new for the s*n and the daily mail, eh?

Also there is no
this from the Daily Mail as reported from the Times article:

The newspaper [The Times] also reports there is CCTV showing the moment her body was found. Two men, believed to be estate agents, had arrived on Monday and her belongings including a backpack were reportedly found inside.

A third man was called and arrived with ladders, shortly before the police swept in. The attic and ceiling are being worked on by forensics teams, where the remains were believed to have been hidden.

The timeline in this article is confusing.

It makes it sound like the body was found, then someone arrived with a ladder, and then the police were called/turned up after. But do you think the estate agents needed access to the loft to check out the space, called someone for a ladder, and then they discovered the body?

Any update on laying flowers/some sort of tribute from ourselves? x
I think it’s lovely idea and would really appreciate it. Thank you for offering.

Someone did that for us at Libby’s bench and took a picture. It was a really nice touch, kind of brought together what we invest here with the gesture of showing our feelings for her and her loved ones

It just seems a very awkwardly shaped thing, particularly to get through a small opening above your head when on ladders. But I defer to your experience.

Hopefully we'll find out more at the press conference.
You go up the ladder first, then haul something up with a piece of rope. And easy to slide something wrapped up a ladder than bump it up steps.

Hopefully there will be local media live streaming the conference. Sky may now be too occupied with Liz Truss's press conference.
at the same time - I wonder if its connected :D

Also there is no

It makes it sound like the body was found, then someone arrived with a ladder, and then the police were called/turned up after. But do you think the estate agents needed access to the loft to check out the space, called someone for a ladder, and then they discovered the body?
It’s also and article written reporting on what was written in another newspaper. I doubt the press conference will shed much detail on all these comings and goings as it’s not their job to correct garbled newspaper reporting to satisfy the desires of an online websleuths community. But they might provide a bit of detail on the sequence of events. I suspect they won’t have any material information to pass on though - suspect this is the beginning of quite a long operation before there will be any arrests. Although I hope I am proven wrong!

Also there is no

Reading the article, IMO, this is the chain of events.

2 estate agents enter the property, at some point look up and see damage to a ceiling. Call a third who brings a ladder so that the 'damage' to the ceiling can be investigated.

It could be that the ceiling ( or a small part of it) had actually collapsed, whereby the backpack and other items fall to the floor beneath, but that is just speculation on my part.

*WARNING GRAPHIC *

I would think, if a body is on an upstairs floor/under floorboards, no matter how well-contained (unless in an upright metal tank), the first clue would be seen on the ceiling below. I’ve been trying to avoid having to say that for days, but with all of the muddled reporting in msm, that’s what I always factor in

*WARNING GRAPHIC *

I would think, if a body is on an upstairs floor/under floorboards, no matter how well-contained (unless in an upright metal tank), the first clue would be seen on the ceiling below. I’ve been trying to avoid having to say that for days, but with all of the muddled reporting in msm, that’s what I always factor in
I agree.

WIth lots of media drones overflying the house, its clear the back garden is not of interest as no activity from the published footage. Removing the vehicles that had been parked in the drive of number 2 means more space for the scenes of crime teams to work OR investigate. Unlikely but the drains may run along the side pathway so they would have been checked.
Roof spaces are known to be challenging to gather information from due to the insulation material and the extremes of temperatures. Hottest summer ever plus several very cold winters and roof spaces go through all those extremes
Fluids could have seeped into the plasterboard (ceiling) leaving a stain/ smell or even come through the light fixture hole. They could have buried some of the body under slabs down side of house under that area that is covered by some type of conservatory but this hasnt been confirmed, only said that possessions were in building and remains on property. Could explain why it's taken so long to get it all as it's across many different locations, can't imagine how you would get body in the attic and conceal it under boards/ insulation without dismembering or having many perps involved. What about a local gang, could have broke in through back window, only single glazed house. It was school time when she disappeared too. I wonder who she met in that area the night before.

Maybe whoever was in the room thought a leak from pipe/tank above, called in a plumber... and then discoveries were made, that may account for the variety of 'job titles' being banded around.
*WARNING GRAPHIC *

I would think, if a body is on an upstairs floor/under floorboards, no matter how well-contained (unless in an upright metal tank), the first clue would be seen on the ceiling below. I’ve been trying to avoid having to say that for days, but with all of the muddled reporting in msm, that’s what I always factor i

*WARNING GRAPHIC *

This is what I was thinking.

Also, in regards to how difficult it would be to carry this out (ie drag a dead weight body up an attic ladder/stairs) I am always amazed at the strength of the human body in periods of extreme stress. There’s no way I could lift/carry my husband for instance. But I do wonder whether in an extreme emergency that I wouldn’t be able to at least drag him down the stairs if required in like a fire or something. If someone is trying to hide a body I suspect their adrenaline profile is going to allow them some superhuman type strength that might just make this feasible (my experience in saying this comes from moving furniture round my house and getting into situations where if I didn’t haul a wardrobe in a particular way at a particular moment it could well have toppled and knocks me down the stairs. But if you asked me to actually lift that wardrobe in a resting state - no chance!). My garbled way of saying - in moments of extreme stress humans can and do possess abilities not possible in a normal situation. (For the record I am not suggesting doing anything to my husband - just trying to illustrate a point!!!)

Last edited:
Hi everyone. Long time no post from myself. I just wanted to check how you found out there would be a press conference?

Maybe whoever was in the room thought a leak from pipe/tank above, called in a plumber... and then discoveries were made, that may account for the variety of 'job titles' being banded around.
I’d be amazed if they managed to get a plumber that fast.

If they thought it was a leak and the property had been vacant for some time then they are not responding to an urgent burst pipe needing immediate attention when in all likelihood it could have happened months before. (Thinking through the timeline from their perspective as they weren’t expecting to stumble upon a crime scene)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member