Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher - Emerson Valley - Milton Keynes - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They also said when Leah was found that there was “no threat to the public at large” which makes me think they are sure they know who is responsible and are waiting for enough evidence to arrest and charge
Or that the perp is incarcerated or dead so there is no threat to the public? JMO MOO

I am wondering whether the 'estate agents' were taking video of the property for the purpose of assisting with listing particulars for sale or let
Good point as you'd need cleaners to go in before that happened to make it look appealing.

The footage in this news report of her family laying the flowers down is absolutely heart rendering.
I can't help but feel the cameras should have been turned off. Her mum, dad and sister should of been able to have that moment in private.
I'm glad I haven't seen it. May Leah rest in peace and her family get all the answers they need. Condolences to those who loved her.

Despite my filing system it will take some finding. Maybe Holly or Wise Owl will have it to hand. Lots of discussions that time about triangulation and mast positions and accuracy of the trace. I seem to recall Samsung helped. This was also reported in the MK Citizen at the time. If you look at the period of my main involvement, you will find it.
Not sure if this is relevent at this stage. LE have all they need as it was reported in LM. My hope is we have a major announcement today. So much activity now I am surprised they have not closed the road. Major crime unit now in charge. Pity it had not moved from Missing persons straight away, although it is a fairly rare and complex case.

Or that the perp is incarcerated or dead so there is no threat to the public? JMO MOO
Then surely the police would say “we are not looking for anyone in connection with Leah’s murder”?

I think they are actively trying to build a case against someone and that police believe this person is well known to Leah and therefore not likely to strike again

I do wonder why there is the Police tent up outside the front of the house, you'd think they might have placed it in the back garden for more privacy?

I agree the street is fairly busy at that time, but if travelling in a car towards Chaffron Lane the driveway area is fairly well obscured by the garage.
Could it be for reasons as prosaic as being a kind of “reception area” for the scene? Assuming the entire inside of the house is likely to be scoured forensically the police would need some sort of covered/weatherproof area to monitor comings and goings, ensure logs etc kept correctly - but without being done inside the house which would need to be kept as sterile as possible until appropriate forensic examination has been carried out.

if some random person/pervert was hiding behind a bush on the drive how would they then get Leah into the house when there was no signs of forced entry? likewise how would random pervert know house was empty even if he did break in to hide Leah?
I was replying to a previous post but something went wrong, please see my previous posts for context, I believe someone had access to the property and I don't necessarily mean a stranger but that is still a possibility, granted it would be very coincidental given all we know but it can't be ruled out, well not from what we know.

I do wonder why there is the Police tent up outside the front of the house, you'd think they might have placed it in the back garden for more privacy?

I agree the street is fairly busy at that time, but if travelling in a car towards Chaffron Lane the driveway area is fairly well obscured by the garage.
You make a good point. The patio doors at the rear haven't been used to exit the property either. That would have made things easier for the police surely?

Would another potential option be they are not in the country and airports and ports have been made aware if they were to arrive so there is no risk? Just speculating.
I just think this comment is an artefact from a much much earlier police statement made immediately after their arrival at the scene to reassure locals that there wasn’t an immediate ongoing incident that the police were attending. And they were merely responding to reassure the public that the police tape and numerous vehicles that would have pitched up quite quickly were not dealing with and immediate incident that the locals would need to be mindful of/stay indoors for.

The "no risk to the wider public" comment could have been in relation to the Monday evening and subsequent days, as in, this is not an immediate risk, a historic site. Or, that they have enough evidence or suspicion that the person who did it is either dead themselves, or already in prison. JMOO.

Either dead or in prison, is my hunch, just a hunch.

Despite my filing system it will take some finding. Maybe Holly or Wise Owl will have it to hand. Lots of discussions that time about triangulation and mast positions and accuracy of the trace. I seem to recall Samsung helped. This was also reported in the MK Citizen at the time. If you look at the period of my main involvement, you will find it.
Cheers, a quick Google of key words found the article. I hadn't seen that before.

Then surely the police would say “we are not looking for anyone in connection with Leah’s murder”?

I think they are actively trying to build a case against someone and that police believe this person is well known to Leah and therefore not likely to strike again
Not sure how they word it if a potential perp is in prison.

Another reason for taking the ceiling apart could be to access grey waste pipes.

Is there any possibility the perp was a woman? Most locals have probably been thinking about suspicious looking men they may have seen in the area.
Or a couple/ group of people. Without a ladder it would take 3-4 people to get that body in the loft.

WIth lots of media drones overflying the house, its clear the back garden is not of interest as no activity from the published footage. Removing the vehicles that had been parked in the drive of number 2 means more space for the scenes of crime teams to work OR investigate. Unlikely but the drains may run along the side pathway so they would have been checked.
Roof spaces are known to be challenging to gather information from due to the insulation material and the extremes of temperatures. Hottest summer ever plus several very cold winters and roof spaces go through all those extremes

Good point. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member